Win Pineapple Chunk 5 Seeds - 2 Prizes From Gorilla SeedBank

:popcorn: :passitleft::popcorn:

:morenutes:

Pineapple Chunk 2018
1656853461680.png

Fak fak fakity fak....late as always lol... Hey @Gorilla Seeds awesome promo you have here.... I'm not gonna say I can grow your strain to max potential but I would love to be given the chance to do so.... But if I did win I would try my hardest to showcase your genetic line.

Again thank you and rock out with your calyx out :headbanger:

Good luck everyone:snowboating:

I still have a piece of her and although the taste is starting to wane her power is still there!.
Pineapple Chunk Cobbed
1656853711264.png
Pardon my ignorance and laziness, what is cobbed? Based on the picture and my experience I think I have an idea but I’ve been seeing this word occasionally here and am feeling left out.

Still passing time practicing patience waiting for the Pineapple Chunk winner announcement. May the best cannabis cultivator win!

Pardon my ignorance and laziness, what is cobbed? Based on the picture and my experience I think I have an idea but I’ve been seeing this word occasionally here and am feeling left out.

Still passing time practicing patience waiting for the Pineapple Chunk winner announcement. May the best cannabis cultivator win!

Back
Top Bottom