Win Seeds From Gorilla Seeds Wearebackbruv

I would love some gorilla genetics I have been eyeing there GG AUTO FOR SO LONG, I hope i win #gorillaseeds

ahem.... and yes..
it's true what it says for sure....and onto the bonkers bit.

2 Prizes and NO runners up!!!

Top Winer gets : Any 5 Seeds feminised from Barney farm from here Barney's Farm | Home of the One & Only Blue Cheese Cannabis Seeds

Second Winner gets : Advanced Female Seeds Pineapple Chunk | Sweet, Potent & So Smooth 5 seeds

How to enter:

Spread the word about the Gorilla & Reply and comment on this thread!!

PS if you really want to increase your chances of a prize then comment in the sticky fb post Gorilla Seedbank - Home | Facebook

Good luck and may the BEST MAN WIN!!!

Replying could definitely use some beans . gl all

Done and done!!! I would love the opportunity to promote your seeds. Maybe even grow some ;)

Replying and always spreading the word about my favorite shoppe. Best customer service and Ive always had great genetics!
P.S. when does the magic happen? How long does the contest run?

Sherry always takes care of her customers! Especially the 420 members. Swagg eneded up with a ton of freebies on his gift card order. It was enough to convince me.

I will shoot you a pm when I'm closer to harvest.

I buy my seeds from the Gorilla, the service & seeds are top shelf.

Thanks Gorilla dude :smokin:

:cco::Namaste::cco:

ahem.... and yes..

Top Winer gets : Any 5 Seeds feminised from Barney farm from here Barney's Farm | Home of the One & Only Blue Cheese Cannabis Seeds

Second Winner gets : Advanced Female Seeds Pineapple Chunk | Sweet, Potent & So Smooth 5 seeds

How to enter:

Replied and honored to be in the mix for dem gorillaz beans.

ahem.... and yes..

How to enter:

Sweet! This would be helpful since I cant decide what to order next...or what to grow!

I gotta get this monkey off my back and a gorilla in my tent!..

Thanks gorilla seeds! <3

Back
Top Bottom