Gorilla Seeds - Win Blueberry Twist Feminized 5 Seeds!

Hope I am not too late for this one...? Love to try my luck with a blueberry strain!

:lot-o-toke:

What if I’m not lucky?lol

You should have bought all ~303,000,000 possible Mega Millions number combinations, lol? You'd have made a nice profit, depending on how much your - likely not inconsiderable - expenses would have been to actually have done such a thing, because it appears you'd only have had to split the >$1Bn jackpot with one other person... and no luck required.

Ya see a fat guy named slim or tiny? Nuff said.

That kind of thing used to be somewhat common. I actually went to school with some who had the nickname of Shorty (aka Sammy Short). He was, if memory is correct, 6'5" tall - in eighth grade. No, he didn't play basketball. Poor kid could trip while walking across a bare floor. So it was like irony... squared. And kind of sad, too, because all he talked about in grade school was how he was going to grow up and become a fighter pilot. I forget what the acceptable height range for that is, but he'd have been taller, because he kept getting taller all through high school.

You should have bought all ~303,000,000 possible Mega Millions number combinations, lol? You'd have made a nice profit, depending on how much your - likely not inconsiderable - expenses would have been to actually have done such a thing, because it appears you'd only have had to split the >$1Bn jackpot with one other person... and no luck required.

That kind of thing used to be somewhat common. I actually went to school with some who had the nickname of Shorty (aka Sammy Short). He was, if memory is correct, 6'5" tall - in eighth grade. No, he didn't play basketball. Poor kid could trip while walking across a bare floor. So it was like irony... squared. And kind of sad, too, because all he talked about in grade school was how he was going to grow up and become a fighter pilot. I forget what the acceptable height range for that is, but he'd have been taller, because he kept getting taller all through high school.
5’4-6’5. Anything after is a waiver. But I think they ditched rule last year. Any height is acceptable now I believe.

I'm high and just thought the same thing. :laugh: You have to win. Can't believe I didn't spot it sooner. :rofl: Brain teaser giveaways should be a thing here. Ha ha.
Hahaha I would love a brain teaser type contest... Like they post a pic and tell us to find the hidden item to win..

I just wasn't sure but they did put that big ol winky face >"Comment below;)".....

0e90c1def7bc6aadec99d21e8f2f5455b19f50fa.gif

WIN Blueberry Twist Feminized 5 Seeds!
PRIZE TO WIN THIS-> Blueberry Twist
2 Prizes Available on 420Magazine Here…

**DON’T FORGET we are giving away 10 seeds FREE with every order on GorillaSeeds.com this THURSDAY ONLY → Cannabis Seeds

TO ENTER:

1.comment below
wink.png

GOOD LUCK
Gorilla Seeds
😉😉

Back
Top Bottom