Gorilla Seeds - Win Blueberry Twist Feminized 5 Seeds!

0e90c1def7bc6aadec99d21e8f2f5455b19f50fa.gif

WIN Blueberry Twist Feminized 5 Seeds!
PRIZE TO WIN THIS-> Blueberry Twist
2 Prizes Available on 420Magazine Here…

**DON’T FORGET we are giving away 10 seeds FREE with every order on GorillaSeeds.com this THURSDAY ONLY → Cannabis Seeds

TO ENTER:

1.comment below
wink.png

GOOD LUCK
Gorilla Seeds
Thanks for the sponsorship & giveaway. Ya rock!

"Enter to win prizes on Thursday 28th July 2022 only"

I cannot enter now, on Wednesday 27th July 2022? Gee, I sure hope I remember to return to this thread tomorrow.
They're referring to the deals. You get 10 Blueberry Twist with any order over 20$, the 28th only!

It's my birthday so I'll have a go. Cheers!
Funny, but I remembered that today Vet, while I was eating yogurt in my pants
Just to be clear, I was wearing the pants and the yogurt was in a plastic pot, not vice-versa
Happy Birthday Pal!

Pretty Good Deal ! I have 5 Incredible Bulk & 5 Delhi Friend Seeds in my Basket (about $145) . But I get the 10 Blueberry Twist, 1 G.G., 1 Gelato & 1 OG Kush Seed Free. So 23 Seeds for $145 works great for me. Now just have to wait for the paycheck to post so I can order them.

Woohoo,i remembered, lol. It's the 28th. Go, go, @Gorilla Seeds !

Pretty Good Deal ! I have 5 Incredible Bulk & 5 Delhi Friend Seeds in my Basket (about $145) . But I get the 10 Blueberry Twist, 1 G.G., 1 Gelato & 1 OG Kush Seed Free. So 23 Seeds for $145 works great for me. Now just have to wait for the paycheck to post so I can order them.

I hope your funds are available on for, that looks like a good deal. Less than $7 per seed.

Back
Top Bottom