Gorilla Seeds - Win Blueberry Twist Feminized 5 Seeds!

0e90c1def7bc6aadec99d21e8f2f5455b19f50fa.gif

WIN Blueberry Twist Feminized 5 Seeds!
PRIZE TO WIN THIS-> Blueberry Twist
2 Prizes Available on 420Magazine Here…

**DON’T FORGET we are giving away 10 seeds FREE with every order on GorillaSeeds.com this THURSDAY ONLY → Cannabis Seeds

TO ENTER:

1.comment below
wink.png

GOOD LUCK
Gorilla Seeds
Have wanted to try this strain. Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks CaptinLucky. Just joined today, didn't notice the date. This site has SO much to check out.
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @TennDave . I’ll be looking in if you start a Grow Journal and there’s site’s with the info. Your also able to get discounts from our Sponsors. It’s important to support them when possible so @420 Magazine can provide this site. What strain do you grow? Love to see some pictures. Hope your having a great weekend.

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @TennDave . I’ll be looking in if you start a Grow Journal and there’s site’s with the info. Your also able to get discounts from our Sponsors. It’s important to support them when possible so @420 Magazine can provide this site. What strain do you grow? Love to see some pictures. Hope your having a great weekend.
Hey, I'm almost finished my 5x8 grow room In the garage. 6" Duct fans will vent into the attic. Same size intakes. Will definitely start a log with pica. I'm a new grower, learning so much online. This site is amazing.

Hey, I'm almost finished my 5x8 grow room In the garage. 6" Duct fans will vent into the attic. Same size intakes. Will definitely start a log with pica. I'm a new grower, learning so much online. This site is
Hey, I'm almost finished my 5x8 grow room In the garage. 6" Duct fans will vent into the attic. Same size intakes. Will definitely start a log with pica. I'm a new grower, learning so much online. This site is amazing.
It is amazing @TennDave and I’d love to see your grow room. I’m considering several options and one is in my walk-in closet.

Back
Top Bottom