1 Cycle Of My 10 Plant Perpetual: Featuring Unicorn Farts!

Why 10 plants?
1. For possession of more than four marijuana plants but no more than 10 marijuana plants, (i) a civil penalty of $250 for a first offense, (ii) a Class 3 misdemeanor for a second offense, and (iii) a Class 2 misdemeanor for a third and any subsequent offense.

In the words of Sammy Hagar, “I can’t drive 55!”

This journal will follow a complete 10 plant autoflower grow cycle, seed to smoke report. Starting today with the birth of Purple Panty Dropper! She's actually #9. #10 will hit the dirt on Monday! When she is harvested I will begin a new journal for the next cycle.

I am once again using Grow Dots (1 table spoon/ gal of pot size), which I have been using for about a year now. In addition to the dots I use 1/2 tsp per gallon of Recharge (Mondays and Thursdays), Cal/Mag and silica (light applications on Saturdays). My well water is consistently 7.1 ph, so I use a ph down product to vary my ph from 5.8 - 6.2. Ph water only on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays.

I am growing in a spare bedroom in my overly cool house (thanks honey…) My plants think they are growing in San Diego, Alaska. Where the temps are 66-70 degrees and the lights are on 20 hours a day.

Currently growing in 2x4 and a 4x4 tents. My tall 3x3 will be back in play next week when I get up to the full 10 plants.

I use L.E.D. lights, but my eyes glaze over when people start talking about light specs... so, I have basically learned that when growing several different strains of autos, less is more when it comes to light intensity. It's one of those limiting factors, that is impossible to get right for many different strains at a time. This results I'm sure, in smaller yields. But I am growing for variety at this point to find my favorite strains that will eventually be all I produce.
I'd like to invite @Trala @HashGirl @Grand Daddy Black @Carcass @DV8 @bluter @Melville Hobbes @StoneOtter @GratefulBud @Stunger @stinker @Carmen Ray @Bill284 @VetSmoke85 @NickHardy @Jon and anyone else that would like to follow along. Peace growmies!

These group pics are from Monday, which will be my weekly update day going forward.
7AA85B53-1474-47D2-A41A-17BC8A6DDD2F.JPG
04968D6B-DC4B-4AC6-906F-3D193ADEA224.JPG

Awesome!

Can I get a trigger warning when you get to the dry/cure stage please! 🤣

🍿

Nick
Will do sir! I have 2 small plants coming out of it in the next week and one headed in by Tuesday.

Hi DeeBoy, thank you for the invitation. You have some interesting plant names. Are they all autos?
Yep, that's all I grow, cuz I have bought enough auto seeds to last a lifetime and I still can't stop buying them.... it's a struggle...

Yep, that's all I grow, cuz I have bought enough auto seeds to last a lifetime and I still can't stop buying them.... it's a struggle...
I had to sit on my hands to stop myself buying more seeds over the 420 sales. I think it's a genuine problem that should have support groups. 🤣

I had to sit on my hands to stop myself buying more seeds over the 420 sales. I think it's a genuine problem that should have support groups. 🤣
You are exactly right! Those 420 sales got me. Now, if I could just not buy anymore till next 4/20.... but, who am I kidding?!

I have bought enough auto seeds to last a lifetime and I still can't stop buying them.
Fortunately, for all of us, the seeds don't take up much room..if they were the size of coconuts, we'd all have a problem... 😁

Fortunately, for all of us, the seeds don't take up much room..if they were the size of coconuts, we'd all have a problem... 😁
I'd have to hide them in the garage. I could fit a lot of coconuts in my garage!

With this journal I will be highlighting the genetic strains I'm growing each Friday. Starting with Grease Gun From Atlas Seed Co. They are a California company that sells seeds to big farms and home growers more recently.
I will most likely harvest this lady the 1st Saturday of May.
gg1.jpg
gg2.jpg
IMG-1980.jpg
IMG-1981.jpg

Perpetualling…. Today. Trimmed up the dried and cured Wizard’s Apprentice and man it is so sticky and potent! Happy with this one. And started soaking A Granite Haze F5 seed. I grew the F4 and it’s almost gone… best creative strain I’ve ever had period.
1EB2EB75-000A-419A-8002-7FCF7938596A.jpeg
F5C305E2-7C21-4F6C-924A-1537C0E970A5.jpeg
F0350AE1-0F91-469D-96C7-6388D74B4D26.jpeg
A3C53F0E-5965-4B50-88F0-110B6DD51431.jpeg

What are the “Cannamuseum - Cured in a Grove Bag”’s ?

A sense a certain crushing of my soul with envy - but they look sick 🤣

I used a search engine and bought 7 - they’re cute 1oz Grove Bags. But then I bought 3 of these (all they had)

DeeBoy - send you one? It just seems right for the harvest of “Unicorn Farts”

Aren’t Unicorn manes always rainbow coloured or something?

Nick

00A018EE-66E3-4746-BC6D-37AED81DE963.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom