Hash Fart's Trying His First Auto

It looks like I’ve got the same stripper magnet. Got it at my brothers stag a couple years back! Lol your plant looks awesome!! I like to do a large trimming of the major leaves and leave tips before harvest. Then once it’s dried, and I’m jarring it, I like to finish the trimming, and get the last bits I missed.

Any advise how to get rid of spider mites they hav infested my two plants and Amazon taking too long to deliver spray. I can’t find most sprays as I’m in Toronto
I've never dealt with spiders before sorry to hear but I just learned on this journal about d earth, and you can water your plants with hydrogen peroxide and it will kill them I can't remember the ratio but I know watering with hydrogen peroxide works I used it on this grow , but I had knats not spider,,, if you put a link in your signature to your journal , im very confident lots of guys will have a solution to your problem and will be able to help you

Thanks brother !!!! I challenge you to try an auto outside this year I know backlip is gunna try too

That was my plan when i got autos but unfortunetly my yard only gets sun half the day and thats only if i put it on the deck for all the neighbours to see. Ill see if theres any other areas in my backyard to stick a plant!

Any advise how to get rid of spider mites they hav infested my two plants and Amazon taking too long to deliver spray. I can’t find most sprays as I’m in Toronto
Try to find some neem oil. Spider mites are difficult little buggers. You want to get rid of them before you get to flower if you can.

Back
Top Bottom