Hash Fart Trying The Gelato OG Clone

Gelat OG is just frosty, heres mine Hashfart.....
Probable we harvest at the same time.

Gelat OG is Gelato x OG kush by 00seeds.
Well that is good , do you remember how many days you dried ? I'm wondering if I should chop down now instead of next week? If it looks comparable to yours

I'm liking what's happening here Hashfart. Love me some GelatOG aswell the one I grew turned super purple near the end of flower and the stank was amazing. From What I can see on tricks she's ready but you got a more recent wide shot of the top buds?

Where are y'all getting the Gelato OG from?

I'm liking what's happening here Hashfart. Love me some GelatOG aswell the one I grew turned super purple near the end of flower and the stank was amazing. From What I can see on tricks she's ready but you got a more recent wide shot of the top buds?
Yes I'll send a picture off the top bud there's only one no training was done this is my first grow so I'm not expecting much weight in the end , it's also been pulled off veg early because I'm going to California this December to be honest when I started I remember saying I'm just happy it's not poop brown and I still believe that statement skyboundhighbound has been babysitting me the entire grow I honestly would of not been successful without him , a huge learning curve for me

Yes I'll send a picture off the top bud there's only one no training was done this is my first grow so I'm not expecting much weight in the end , it's also been pulled off veg early because I'm going to California this December to be honest when I started I remember saying I'm just happy it's not poop brown and I still believe that statement skyboundhighbound has been babysitting me the entire grow I honestly would of not been successful without him , a huge learning curve for me
First grow always is man. Looks like youve done wellthough mate seriously.

So a mother is a clone of the best selected pheno from a particular strains seeds. There are strains out there that themselves are phenos from a strain. UK cheese is one. It was just a particularly stinky, dense pheno of Skunk#1 that no1 had seen before. So if someone says they have the original cut from the original mother its a bold statement and if true is as rare as unicorn poop lol

Others are OG kush which came from chemdog as did nyc diesel, GG#4 (clue in the name as with many numbered strains like Gelato#41) so if you get seeds labeled as such just keep in mind that some pheno hunting may still be required.

Well that is good , do you remember how many days you dried ? I'm wondering if I should chop down now instead of next week? If it looks comparable to yours
I dry in dark cool tent with ventilation on for 2-3 weeks depending how warm it is outside and rh.

Gelat OG is pretty good smoko but yield aint that high of them. What you do get is chunky sticky buds that a grinder has problems getting through...hehe.
Im letting mine go 63-70 days, another week. Hold........hooooolllld!

Enjoy your harvest!

Click on the "Report" button on the bottom of the post, as if you were about to snitch on yourself. To Report a post merely draws the attention of the moderator and they'll get the deed done.

Back
Top Bottom