Hash Fart's Trying His First Auto

Well looks the problem is making its way to the sugar leaves on this one
IMG_20200418_100759.jpg
IMG_20200418_100752.jpg

I’m wondering if your having a phosphorus problem...

It’s common to see a Phosphorus deficiency accompanied by the symptoms of a Calcium deficiency, as those nutrients interact with each other in the plant.

A phosphorus deficiency tends to be more common after plants start making buds in the flowering stage. Cannabis plants tend to love phosphorus in the flowering/budding stage and it is unlikely for a cannabis plant to get too much phosphorus using standard nutrients formulated for a flowering plant like cannabis. Nearly all flowering nutrients will come with an abundance of phosphorus for your plants. So if you’re seeing a cannabis phosphorus deficiency while using standard cannabis nutrients, chances are you actually have a root pH problem...

have you done a slurry test on your medium?

i have been told doing run off is pointless. Like backlip said you need to do a slurry test. This is how @InTheShed told me to do it “The only way to test the pH of your substrate is with a slurry test, where you mix soil and distilled water 1:1, stir, wait 30 minutes, stir again, and then wait another hour. Then stick your pH pen in the mix and that will tell you if the pH of your substrate has shifted over time.”
Hope it helps and hope @InTheShed doesn’t mind i am passing on his knowledge.

There so close to being finished
Your right, your so close to the finish line, your basically forced to ride out the wave, and roll with the punches. You can do a slurry test, to try rule that out. Other then flush and slurry test.. not much else a person can do right now, without actually trying other nutrients.

i have been told doing run off is pointless. Like backlip said you need to do a slurry test. This is how @InTheShed told me to do it “The only way to test the pH of your substrate is with a slurry test, where you mix soil and distilled water 1:1, stir, wait 30 minutes, stir again, and then wait another hour. Then stick your pH pen in the mix and that will tell you if the pH of your substrate has shifted over time.”
Hope it helps and hope @InTheShed doesn’t mind i am passing on his knowledge.
This^

thanks @Rollincoal :high-five:

Your right, your so close to the finish line, your basically forced to ride out the wave, and roll up other the punches. You can do a slurry test, to try rule that out. Other then flush and slurry test.. not much else a person can do right now, without actually trying other nutrients.

This^

thanks @Rollincoal :high-five:
Slurry test eh interesting thanks rolling coal I learned something ,,, but im so close I might just ride it out I might chop 2 down next weekend and keep the unfinished and less damaged one going

No worries man i have gained so much from all the help i got, the least i can do is try to help. I would try to ride it out trim the really bad fan leaves off, give the buds as much light as you can. How much longer do you think you have.

Sorry man i should have been a little more specific to, how much did you take off
Lol it's all good I cut off the claws on the one , im new to the whole auto seen here mistakes happen that's why I grew three the other two seem to be alot healthier , the one I butchered could probly come down today the trichomes got amber so it's not a big deal

The plant will be fine. I’m just worried the plant will start taking nutrients from other parts of the plant.
Making other leaves look like the others were.

the one I butchered could probly come down today
Are you referring to the one in the picture above? The one you trimmed?

do not cut that plant down. Lol it is far from being fully ripe. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom