Hash Fart Trying A Mystery Seed

I don’t remember any purple colors but it could be the LED lighting you have. I grew mine under hps and got some bud rot because it was too hot and humid in the summer grow. The bud rot I experienced showed up as a whole bud turning brown. It was fairly obvious when it happened. Yours look very healthy on the other hand. Don’t fret

This cola has been stuck under the canopy the entire grow its about the size of a pool ball , its a completely different shade of green
20201215_181759.jpg
20201215_181644.jpg
20201215_180516.jpg

looks like you are over the 5th node so i would say you could top it. Why cut the lower branches>? or do you mean the leaves>? lol

when the plant starts to branch out higher than you want to defoliate the lower leaves to allow better air pass through the branches. At your stage you want leaves so that the plant can grow further and make more roots.

Have you topped it before?

This cola has been stuck under the canopy the entire grow its about the size of a pool ball , its a completely different shade of green
20201215_181759.jpg
20201215_181644.jpg
20201215_180516.jpg
honestly i would do exactly what you did to these plants. They look fabulous

Hey guys I had questions about the lollipop or trimming away leafs on this clone,, can I remove the lower branches ? And top this thing
Yes sir to both!

lollipop is more after you stretch into flower. I like to do a (pre) lollipop before I go into flower.

the nice thing about clones, is you can do a few extra and experiment a few different methods in the same grow

Thanks guys and NO! Ootd I'm not playing the what to do with all the clones again! Hahaha thanks pk I'm going to top it and veg it for the entire life of my autos and transplant into a 7g pot before flowering it I'm going to try something new maybe the quadline thingy ,,, I might get that new demon board from budget and have 2 lights in my 4x4 the budget red spec and the new demon , I think the reason I get away without lollipopping in my gorilla tent is because its like a hurricane in there

Looking great!!!

Generally I don't lollipop unless the lower leaves seem to be a liability or I want to raise my soil in my pot. Usually only fill my container's 2/3 to 3/4 during germination and early veg. This keeps my plants from stretching in a bad way.
Still get proper ventilation by having my fan run above them.

This year I tried to not harvest my one little outdoor plant after two frost.
Resulting in some really nice smoke, but I lost my best and larger flowers to bud rot:(

Looking great!!!

Generally I don't lollipop unless the lower leaves seem to be a liability or I want to raise my soil in my pot. Usually only fill my container's 2/3 to 3/4 during germination and early veg. This keeps my plants from stretching in a bad way.
Still get proper ventilation by having my fan run above them.

This year I tried to not harvest my one little outdoor plant after two frost.
Resulting in some really nice smoke, but I lost my best and larger flowers to bud rot:(
I never dried buds as big as the ones I have now I'm hoping to avoid the evil rot of the bud! I'm curious about this brown bag dry method I heard of , I have no rh so my dry is different then many others I might wet trim and keep big fan leafs to slow down my drying process

Well alot of my buds are starting to fall over , fishing line to the rescue ,,,,,,,,,, I won't be able to use my standard glass jars to cure because some colas look like they might take up a jar to themselves ,,,ill have to go buy a crate of Mason jars or something ,,, I have roughly 32 colas to trim ,,,,and alot of medium sized buds to skiff trim for bubble hash , maybe ill be trimming for Christmas
20201217_181903.jpg
20201217_181746.jpg
20201217_181649.jpg
20201217_181520.jpg
20201217_181420.jpg
20201217_180731.jpg
20201217_180650.jpg

Back
Top Bottom