And here she is chief smokeAlot @oldsmokey one genuine big girl tent
20201211_201609.jpg
20201211_201042.jpg
20201211_201003.jpg
Hash fart fingerblasting the big girl
20201211_201728.jpg
20201211_201337.jpg

You have two weeks to go
Yes after thinking about it nov2 its only been roughly 6 weeks ,,,,with the hash hoots and being stuck at home because of covid a week feels like a month , to be honest this little hobby is keeping me sane ,,, all my toys have been fixed and are up to snuff .... I also feel like the hostility between people is on the rise with Christmas coming up and all this going on ,,,

awesome bro!! Sweet score on the tent! That thing is huge!! :headbanger:
Thanks brother backlip my wife has become fascinated by the big tent as well she thinks there will be room leftover for her vegetable shenanigans she also wants to try a pomegranate ,,, pierogi keeps trying to tan in the tent because its warm

well done on the tent Hashfart. lol! i've got a pomegranate seedling in my tent

Well if my wife has seeds you might be harassed about it I know nothing of the pomegranate but my watermelon was delicious so maybe I'll have success
lol, i've never grown anything before and my first growing plant was cannabis plant. I just cleaned a seed from fruit and dropped in soil after 3 days of drying. funny enough it broke ground and now its just sitting there while the roots are growing massively.

looks beautiful HF, :bravo: the purple is maybe genetics?

Back
Top Bottom