Hash Fart Trying A Mystery Seed

:p nice problem to have
Last i looked locally, jars have been hard to come by with everyone growing vegetables
I collect antique mason jars. Think I am curing in a Civil War era Jar. Bought a couple Masons with 1860 dates on them. Tripled my money on them. Have try to take some pics. in my journal. Amazing grow!!! Dream of having a grow as amazing as this one. Hope to follow the cure. Will learn a ton.

What I did with my larger outdoor buds (due to bud rot) was break them down, if that sounds logical.

Certainly wouldn't recommend that with your awesome buds.

Peace,

I collect antique mason jars. Think I am curing in a Civil War era Jar. Bought a couple Masons with 1860 dates on them. Tripled my money on them. Have try to take some pics. in my journal. Amazing grow!!! Dream of having a grow as amazing as this one. Hope to follow the cure. Will learn a ton.

What I did with my larger outdoor buds (due to bud rot) was break them down, if that sounds logical.

Certainly wouldn't recommend that with your awesome buds.

Peace,
Farmer brother you will have a beauty grow im so new this is only my 4th grow , and I've been super lucky I've honestly just been doing what 420 members tell me to ,,,,,,I also think my screw ups make my buds frostier , I've been reading a cool journal I think it marytimers or something like that and he discusses how he stresses his plants on purpose in a way I think haha there was lots of big words in that journal I didn't understand, but I'm begining to wonder if some of my fuck ups made my plants more resilient

Farmer brother you will have a beauty grow im so new this is only my 4th grow , and I've been super lucky I've honestly just been doing what 420 members tell me to ,,,,,,I also think my screw ups make my buds frostier , I've been reading a cool journal I think it marytimers or something like that and he discusses how he stresses his plants on purpose in a way I think haha there was lots of big words in that journal I didn't understand, but I'm begining to wonder if some of my fuck ups made my plants more resilient

Might need to read that Moby Dick journal.

Sometimes I use big words cause my spouse rubs off on me she has 20 IQ points on me, she is really forking smart and stuff. Her cousin who is an AF JAG Officer was on Jeaperdy.

I have been reading some old ass hillbilly journals that dicusses stressing. Need to find some pics. from one of my horse people friends grows where we dug grave sized holes and used their composted soil blends and post them on my journal.

Yep, even heard stressing can even build plant immunity from the Borg

Sorry if I overlooked something from your journal; bought a 2×4 tent (not sure about the height) couple years back when I had a sabbatical from reality.

Thinking about using it to veg. and maybe grow some smaller autos. I run 17 to 18 hours in veg. Believe in letting my girls get some rest.

Thought it might be a good ideal?
Be able to veg. and flower in the same tent.

Really appreciate the families support and don't want to let y'all down.

Sorry to hog your journal.

Best,

Might need to read that Moby Dick journal.

Sometimes I use big words cause my spouse rubs off on me she has 20 IQ points on me, she is really forking smart and stuff. Her cousin who is an AF JAG Officer was on Jeaperdy.

I have been reading some old ass hillbilly journals that dicusses stressing. Need to find some pics. from one of my horse people friends grows where we dug grave sized holes and used their composted soil blends and post them on my journal.

Yep, even heard stressing can even build plant immunity from the Borg

Sorry if I overlooked something from your journal; bought a 2×4 tent (not sure about the height) couple years back when I had a sabbatical from reality.

Thinking about using it to veg. and maybe grow some smaller autos. I run 17 to 18 hours in veg. Believe in letting my girls get some rest.

Thought it might be a good ideal?
Be able to veg. and flower in the same tent.

Really appreciate the families support and don't want to let y'all down.

Sorry to hog your journal.

Best,
Brother hog a journal? Your on topic ,,, I'm the king of off topic journal hogging especially on others journal ,pierogi, hydro ranger etc...

Round 2 of messing with the wife is in full force another auto has germinated in her nasa helmet thing , maybe this one will flower out like the last ,,,,,,
20201218_170658.jpg
20201218_170716.jpg
20201218_170721.jpg

I see amber in that pic.
7FAB5127-597E-418E-BF82-432A188204DA.jpeg

it’s hard to see but, I can see amber. Try taking a look at a higher magnification, you’ll find it’s easier to see the cloudy/clear/amber that way.

you’re little auto in the nasa helmet is a fucking giraffe lmao!! Super stretchy!!

I see amber in that pic.
7FAB5127-597E-418E-BF82-432A188204DA.jpeg

it’s hard to see but, I can see amber. Try taking a look at a higher magnification, you’ll find it’s easier to see the cloudy/clear/amber that way.

you’re little auto in the nasa helmet is a fucking giraffe lmao!! Super stretchy!!
Well that little guy only get light about an hour a day,,, I'm really hoping to harvest when I'm off work

Back
Top Bottom