Hash fart in search for a new light

Hello im hash fart im on my second grow ever , im currently running a CFL and a cheap led in my tent , the CFL is out performing my led , in other words the led I got blows the big one , I need a light for flowering , my tent is a 2' x 2.5' x 7' ...... I never thought I would enjoy growing weed so much , im ready to spend money on a nice light ... My price range is 500 monopoly ( Canadian) , thanks in advance yours truly hash fart
IMG_20200324_190010_BURST002.jpg
IMG_20190913_203647.jpg
IMG_20200301_181454.jpg

We have chatted. Any questions please let me know!

@AdaminCO thanls for the mention!

You guys seem to be sold out of your mid size lights that would fit in my tent
We have our 250w Red Spec's available. the stand heatsink version would rock that tent!

Is it the square style dimensions? I can't seem to find it?

This one

I click on the mid size lights?
This one

Give me a discount code and you sir have a sale! And will the light be shipped with this wuhan virus

Nvm 420MAG in your signature "duh". And I get fancy coating over led s I treat my self
Haha I cant. We use a high end coating. We apply it and pretty much break even. May be in the future when we are buying 100 gallon drums we can

Haha I cant. We use a high end coating. We apply it and pretty much break even. May be in the future when we are buying 100 gallon drums we can
No I paid for that already ,,, I treat myself ,,, but I hope I recieve my light with this wuhan virus going on ? And how far do you keep lights from canopy

No I paid for that already ,,, I treat myself ,,, but I hope I recieve my light with this wuhan virus going on ? And how far do you keep lights from canopy
Yea receiving shouldnt be an issue. Message when you receive it and we can talk through heights and such

And thank you @Budget LED I chose to buy a light from you guys based off you reaching out to me on this forum customer service goes a long way!!!! Oh and your reviews good reviews!!!!
Thanks. However its the members here that give us life.

I’ll be needing something to cover a 5x5 soon. I have about 1000w at the wall, but they be blurple. Lol!
I’m ready for a natural light system.
964BBA02-1A33-4179-8089-621390990933.jpeg

I’ll be needing something to cover a 5x5 soon. I have about 1000w at the wall, but they be blurple. Lol!
I’m ready for a natural light system.
964BBA02-1A33-4179-8089-621390990933.jpeg

Dm me if you have any questions :)

Back
Top Bottom