Hash Fart Trying A Mystery Seed

They don't look bad enough for a flush. Make your nutes just a little weaker & feed till you get a good run off & you will be fine.
I do a flush the final week; but only because I feel it makes the weed less harsh. Others say it doesn't do that. But when I smoke flushed weed I don't cough as much as when I smoke unflushed weed. Could all be in my head, but that's the reason I flush. You can feed up to the day you harvest if you want. I've done it both ways. So try it both ways & see what you like best.
Sounds good buds ill mix at half strength, for awhile ,,,,I can't see them going longer then 2 and half weeks what do you think?

do you have a microscope you could take some pictures of the trichomes?

hence why its crucial to read the plant before attempting anything. I know i say it but it's hard for me as well.

Thanks farmer I think I'll be harvesting in 2 weeks ,,, I can see you manage to read the entire journal wich impressive because its hard to fallow I started with a watermelon and completely different strain ,, I've learned so much and had a bunch of first times on this one I learned scrog, clone, reveg clone , and managed multiple hiccups from power outage to leaf twist , bumbs on leaves etc.... most of my issue I believe came from lack of humidity ,,,,,I'm going to flush my plants starting tomorrow because of the nutrient burn,,,,I've read on here that flushing is pointless but I'm just concerned about the nutrie
Almost pissed my pants cause I couldn't stop reading. I have a 1000 questions, but learned a lot.

My plant Sad Girl is starting to fatten, so I will be watching your harvest process closely.

Gotta pass out now.

One other thing has anyone ever taken a girl out of flip three times?

One other thing has anyone ever taken a girl out of flip three times?
how is that possible. You can take a clone from a plant thats in flower and get her to reveg, but then when she grows then you are taking another clone, but i've never heard of the same girl going into flower and then reveg. nevertheless 3 times

I always read about how people get 1 nute burn 2 calmag deficiency 3 over watering ,,,,, so I'm paranoid about accidently causing one of those 3 issues
More often then not you'll get CalMag def. with Coco. It usually only happens in soil near the end of Flower when using LED's. Nute burn is OK when it's just the tips. Just means your pushing it to get the most out of it. But you don't want it to start burning leaf edges because it's a little too much. Overwatering ? If you go by pot weight or leaves starting to wilt it's pretty much foolproof.

I agree, that slight discolouration on the the tips is a sign the she is right where she needs to be, it is nothing to be concerned about. I’d keep her feeding right where it is, there’s no point in starving her now this close to harvest.
She really looks amazing, HF!
:thumb:

Okay you guys got me convinced to keep feeding the pig ,,,,,,,, I've been filling a Canadian tire bucket with 2 gallons of water and been maxing out my measuring syringe wich is roughly 25mm,,,,,,,,, ive been feeding 10 mm of masterA per 2 gallon and maxing out at 25mm for masterB and ginormous at 2 gallon ,,,,,I've been mixing the nutrients with a cordless drill and a wooden spoon she gets bubbly and ends up being at a ph of 6.6 ,,,,,,ill try feeding at 20mm per 2 gallons tonight

how is that possible. You can take a clone from a plant thats in flower and get her to reveg, but then when she grows then you are taking another clone, but i've never heard of the same girl going into flower and then reveg. nevertheless 3 times
You can re-veg a photo after harvest. I've done that. Takes 2 - 4 weeks for it to start growing again. Gets really bushy too.

Did you flush to reveg or just flip the lights to 247
This was before everyone said to feed till the end. We use to all flush a week or two before harvest. So it was flushed then & nothing added after the flush. Then harvested & left the big branches about 6" long with a twig branch or 2 on each big / thick branch. I started feeding at about 3/4 strength since it was actually an adult plant. I'll look through my pics & see if I have any pics of it. I know I have some when it was all grown out. Just not sure of the before pics.

Re-Veg Plant : Couldn't find any that showed it at the start. There's a couple of stem pics where you can see the sharp bends where it was cut off. The other pics are weeks 3 & 4 of flower.
9.JPG
10.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
5.JPG

This pic shows a Photo seed I started compared to the Re-Veg. Started the same day.

8.JPG

Sorry about the Blurples. Old days .... lol.

Here's something else you might like. I wanted to identify sex before starting flower on a Big Bud Plant. So I took a cutting, stripped the bottom leaves & stuck it in a solo cup 1/2 full of water. Set the light for 12 / 12 & in about a week it started rooting & showing sex a few days after. Put it in soil & finished flowering it with the actual plant. This is what I got from the cutting.
11.JPG
12.JPG

Re-Veg Plant : Couldn't find any that showed it at the start. There's a couple of stem pics where you can see the sharp bends where it was cut off. The other pics are weeks 3 & 4 of flower.
9.JPG
10.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
5.JPG

This pic shows a Photo seed I started compared to the Re-Veg. Started the same day.

8.JPG

Sorry about the Blurples. Old days .... lol.

Do you think it was worth it to reveg

Back
Top Bottom