Hash Fart's Trying His First Auto

I think it’s a normal reaction the plant is doing right now. Those nutrients are no good to the colas there, In the leafs. It moves them precious nutrients to the colas. If that starts moving up to your sugar leaves then I’d maybe worry. Your still golden in my opinion. Bump up the cal mag a bit and roll with the punches.

is that a dirt bike-mobile (idk what they’re called, they look bad ass though!)
[/QUOTE
I think it’s a normal reaction the plant is doing right now. Those nutrients are no good to the colas there, In the leafs. It moves them precious nutrients to the colas. If that starts moving up to your sugar leaves then I’d maybe worry. Your still golden in my opinion. Bump up the cal mag a bit and roll with the punches.

is that a dirt bike-mobile (idk what they’re called, they look bad ass though!)
No just the dirt bike , self isolation
IMG_20200412_111640.jpg

Them colas look fine tho. Stop worrying!
4E131860-3BA6-48DE-B0CB-28932182224A.jpeg

^ that looks horrid.

If your truly nervous about it, give her a good ol flush, then proceed to other the feeding regime. What’s the recommended dose of calnesium? Your at 5 mil per gallon (roughly a gallon, with out getting technical)

Them colas look fine tho. Stop worrying!
4E131860-3BA6-48DE-B0CB-28932182224A.jpeg

^ that looks horrid.

If your truly nervous about it, give her a good ol flush, then proceed to other the feeding regime. What’s the recommended dose of calnesium? Your at 5 mil per gallon (roughly a gallon, with out getting technical)
Yes I've been debating on giving more

Okay so the plant next to the beer can seems like it has alot more time left in flower but my other plant looks like it's almost ready to go ? Here's a picture the shiny one is not the beer can plant , and I think my white Tahoe cookie popped up but looks like I got another case of helmet head
IMG_20200415_205009.jpg
IMG_20200415_205004.jpg
IMG_20200415_204955.jpg
IMG_20200415_204911.jpg
IMG_20200415_204831.jpg

Still lots of time for both.. lots of white pistils still showing.

put a drop of water onto the seed helmet. Keep it moist, till it pops off or you pull it off. Next time just plant the bean I bit deeper and the friction of the seedling being pushed through the medium pulls off the helmet

Still lots of time for both.. lots of white pistils still showing.

put a drop of water onto the seed helmet. Keep it moist, till it pops off or you pull it off. Next time just plant the bean I bit deeper and the friction of the seedling being pushed through the medium pulls off the helmet
Your profile pic is unreal

Back
Top Bottom