Hash Fart Trying A Mystery Seed

20201209_164758.jpg
20201209_163408.jpg
20201209_163345.jpg
20201209_163239.jpg

Almost pissed my pants cause I couldn't stop reading. I have a 1000 questions, but learned a lot.

My plant Sad Girl is starting to fatten, so I will be watching your harvest process closely.

Gotta pass out now.

One other thing has anyone ever taken a girl out of flip three times?
No I work for another company with a rapey clown. It is called € uro Mc Dipshit.
We only have locations in Greece.

Actually work for six MCD's. So short staffed I am working with the crews 50 hours a week use CBD flower for pain.

A crazy guy comes into one of my locations. Guy rambles and smells like piss. Folks I'd put him to work if I could.
Sometimes I take in some pretty bad strays on my crews. Sometimes they bite you and some of them become very loyal dogs. The kind of dogs that are truly part of your family. Two of my Store Managers were homeless. Those are my top locations.
Both of them have and will work a 100 hours a week if I ask them.

One of my Dogs tells me this guy once was one of the best growers in a county notorious for an amazing strain.
When the old timer comes in now well if he isn't taking about Bugs Bunny raping clowns. I chat with the dude and he loves MCD. He talked about how the old timers had to use window sills to veg. plants. Then he rambled on about pigs with heater lights and then back to Looney Toons.

I bet good old Reading Railroad could tells us about pig lamps? Does he think he is George Clooney??

No I work for another company with a rapey clown. It is called € uro Mc Dipshit.
We only have locations in Greece.

Actually work for six MCD's. So short staffed I am working with the crews 50 hours a week use CBD flower for pain.

A crazy guy comes into one of my locations. Guy rambles and smells like piss. Folks I'd put him to work if I could.
Sometimes I take in some pretty bad strays on my crews. Sometimes they bite you and some of them become very loyal dogs. The kind of dogs that are truly part of your family. Two of my Store Managers were homeless. Those are my top locations.
Both of them have and will work a 100 hours a week if I ask them.

One of my Dogs tells me this guy once was one of the best growers in a county notorious for an amazing strain.
When the old timer comes in now well if he isn't taking about Bugs Bunny raping clowns. I chat with the dude and he loves MCD. He talked about how the old timers had to use window sills to veg. plants. Then he rambled on about pigs with heater lights and then back to Looney Toons.

I bet good old Reading Railroad could tells us about pig lamps? Does he think he is George Clooney??
I think your comment was ment for a different thread

Well guys here is a little update! My thc bomb clone has been re homed by someone very grateful,,,, I kept my cookie clone and planted it in pre fertilized soil she seems to like it , I need to steel some copper wire from work to train her once my tent is empty she will accompany the autos with my new journal , she is fighting for light bending towards it in five minutes after spinning the pot around hope all is well
20201210_175706.jpg
20201210_175541.jpg
20201210_175505.jpg
20201210_175433.jpg
20201210_175403.jpg
20201210_174602.jpg
20201210_173724.jpg
20201210_173556.jpg

Wow. Photo banners. Nice touch. You gave away a THC Bomb but you have one in flower? Must be a clone
Ya i had 3 clones i gave away the tbomb clone ,,,,I just cloned to learn how to then it worked and I realized I had plants to deal with , the banners so you can see the difference the cluster being the least frosty

Ya i had 3 clones i gave away the tbomb clone ,,,,I just cloned to learn how to then it worked and I realized I had plants to deal with , the banners so you can see the difference the cluster being the least frosty
The TC seems much further along than the Bomb. I bet the Bomb catches up as it matures

Yes and I have to dry in my tent so I have to chop them all at the same time the Tahoe might be amber
I have started vaping my cured THC Bomb and I love it. It is one of my favorites so far. Too bad you need the tent for drying. I have a multistrain grow right now which is a pain but I can stagger the harvest of each plant so trimming won’t be as bad

I have started vaping my cured THC Bomb and I love it. It is one of my favorites so far. Too bad you need the tent for drying. I have a multistrain grow right now which is a pain but I can stagger the harvest of each plant so trimming won’t be as bad
Might be getting another tent saturday

:bravo:

Did you smoke a j of it yet ? Taste good? I'm going to make bubble hash with most of it only curing the big decent buds

Did you smoke a j of it yet ? Taste good? I'm going to make bubble hash with most of it only curing the big decent buds
Since I quit smoking cigs and turned to vaping nicotine I also quit smoking Cannabis and only vape it as well. I find I can taste the terpenes better with vapourizing. The bomb still has a piney taste which is different. The buzz is also much more energetic/head stone than a typical Indica

Back
Top Bottom