Hash Fart's Trying His First Auto

Well the good news is feeding it a ton of calnesium seem to correct the issue on the new growth ,( new growth circled) the bad news is nutrient burn , for the beer can auto im very impressed with the size but looking at the trichomes the other 2 plants are far ahead ,. .... My white Tahoe cookie seems to be growing very slow idk why???? I only popped the one seed because im interested in trying cloning from her !!! Thanks in advance sincerely hash
IMG_20200420_201457.jpg
IMG_20200420_202102.jpg
IMG_20200420_201046.jpg
IMG_20200420_200937.jpg
IMG_20200420_200928.jpg

I wonder what the NPK value is of it.

it says

6560D37F-1DC7-4214-AFBD-2C6462651AE0.jpeg

you may use fert alive fertilizer for initial watering.
For beat results use with blue sky organic premium nutrients and soil amendments.... I’ve got a feeling they know that the soil doesn’t have enough nutrients in it alone to grow in.. hmmm :hmmmm:

Im not gunna run it again I will use the little left over for the bottom of my white Tahoe 5 gallon pot , then im going to use Dutch treat soil if I can get my hands on it again
Let me know if not... I have a good soil recipe for ya. You can switch the brands to make it yours and it’s easy to follow.

These macro-nutrients are nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) or NPK for short. The higher the number, the more concentrated the nutrient is in the fertilizer. For example, numbers on fertilizer listed as 20-5-5 has four times more nitrogen in it than phosphorus and potassium

These macro-nutrients are nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) or NPK for short. The higher the number, the more concentrated the nutrient is in the fertilizer. For example, numbers on fertilizer listed as 20-5-5 has four times more nitrogen in it than phosphorus and potassium
What a clear answer brother I will have to look ; im going out to buy new soil this weekend for my old lady's sun flowers strawberry etc..... Since im flipping the bill in willing to buy whatever is good for the weed !!! And she will have to do with whatever I buy !!! I heard a rumor if you plant autos outside may long weekend they might just make it!!!! I got lots of blackwidow auto seeds !!!! So soil recommends are needed !!!!

What a clear answer brother I will have to look ; im going out to buy new soil this weekend for my old lady's sun flowers strawberry etc..... Since im flipping the bill in willing to buy whatever is good for the weed !!! And she will have to do with whatever I buy !!! I heard a rumor if you plant autos outside may long weekend they might just make it!!!! I got lots of blackwidow auto seeds !!!! So soil recommends are needed !!!!
I just popped two lowryder autos this morning. Getting them ready to be planted outside when they’re big enough! :high-five:

if your willing to test it, I highly recommend 100% worm casting mixed 50\50 with perlite. I grew on several occasions with that stuff and the plants come out looking gorgeous! The stuff I buy, is called “pamper your plans” 100% worm castings. Then just a bag of perlite. Which is cheap.

if you can’t find any of that then promix HP mychrozina (or how ever it’s called) that’s what I’m growing in right now. I went to the store looking for my pamper your plants stuff but ended up leaving with promix

Those are some hella tall colas H.Fart. freakin awesome. I'm not fluent in soil or m.c. but autos are finicky in any medium and nutes.
How was that ride in the snow? It finally snowed here early this past winter. It has not snowed in over 30 years this far south. But now we are back in the 90's soon will see the 110's. Man that snow almost looked as good as your beer can bud.

Those are some hella tall colas H.Fart. freakin awesome. I'm not fluent in soil or m.c. but autos are finicky in any medium and nutes.
How was that ride in the snow? It finally snowed here early this past winter. It has not snowed in over 30 years this far south. But now we are back in the 90's soon will see the 110's. Man that snow almost looked as good as your beer can bud.
Screenshot_20200423_124131.jpg

Yeah in hoping I can put the driver on top of light? I can't seem to find info on where or how it mounts together ? Or if the driver needs to be outside the tent? For over heating issues ?
I have basically the same setup from Kingbrite on AliExpress and my driver sits on top of the heat sink. My darn tent is so short it really holds in the heat, but the driver has been fine. My plants on the other hand suffered from heat stress this grow, but that’s because my tent is too short. GGT 6’11” tall 2x4 tent is my next purchase.

I've never!!! Dude!!! Omg!!!20200423_185605.jpg
The guy with the jew fro is a buddy of mine the snow is actually around 15 feet deep his arms keep him a float this is in the mountains in Alberta one day it's plus 30 and your getting sun burn then in the blink of a eye it's minus 40 and your spit freezes before it hits the ground we only have about 3 months of normal weather so im gunna try an auto outside and hopefully it makes it !!! I think backlipslide is also gunna try an auto outside !!! Trust me Albertans wish they had the nice weather and it's really hard to take global warming seriously when you live here

Back
Top Bottom