1 Cycle Of My 10 Plant Perpetual: Featuring Unicorn Farts!

I didn’t think I’d ever do it. Photoperiod 4 plant run of Romulan from Romulan Genetics. The perpetual autos will continue, but with 6 plants. Going in coco tomorrow!
IMG_0001.jpeg
IMG_0002.jpeg

What do you soak your seeds in. If you do not mind me asking.
That is a little Recharge and distilled water. Seed is coated with beneficial fungi and bacteria from the jump.

Very busy and long gardening day! Watered all the ladies. Prepped my 3 gallon soft pots for sowing the Romulan seeds. The coco has been soaked in Mosquito Bits and then cal/mag. Each pot was mixed with 3 tablespoons of Grow Dots. All 4 beans cracked open and have been labeled according to who had the longest tap root. We have Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delta.
IMG_0007.jpeg

Then I got to trimming. First Sour Stomper at 54 grams and then Pappy’s Secret Stash at 50 grams. This is better than my last few. Manifolding in any form seems to increase yields…
IMG_0017.jpeg
IMG_0018.jpeg
IMG_0019.jpeg
IMG_0020.jpeg

And then, I harvested Autowreck on day 156!!!! I am glad to get her out of there… I’m not sure what to expect from this plant. It just wasn’t getting something it needed to finish up.
IMG_0011.jpeg
IMG_0012.jpeg
IMG_0021.jpeg

The grow this week.
Blackstrap has these ruffled leaves. She’s kinda fancy…
6EB8D65A-D08C-4270-B66F-531E413F6A84.jpeg

These Planet of the Grapes buds are besties!
0D94157B-0BF8-45D6-97E9-C1BEB5A47B82.jpeg
Everybody…
F15B9735-E05D-49C2-BBC1-200135FE691F.jpeg
8F55D6C8-E494-4CB7-A813-E78214C1087D.jpeg
5537FF79-CD0D-4739-9AC5-BEDFD8AD74E5.jpeg
IMG_0034.jpeg

Okay, haven’t been over here for a while. This journal was originally supposed to be 10 plants through. We are past that for sure. I’m going to wrap this journal up today with a look at what I currently have going on and brief smoke reports for them all.
As of today, here’s what’s up.
49F9E380-21D4-4B30-BD34-398FDD4E7263.jpeg
2CB888CB-1B0D-40DA-BB7E-37EFD53B7F52.jpeg
39DF01F9-81DE-4416-95FE-634C48791730.jpeg
A30B330E-40F1-4F3E-A14E-FA39AE16F3F5.jpeg
92FBAC6F-AE7E-4450-9914-7FA421EF5104.jpeg

54F35B90-8E54-4450-8E41-05611F6EDEF3.jpeg

Perpetual 10 smoke reports
Faves are marked with the *

Purple Panty Dropper - Good potency, strong lime smell.

Alien vs Triangle - was told not cured properly and pulled too early, going to put it into oil.

Funkadelic - meh…

Autowreck - biggest disappointment for me ever. Took 150 days, so fluffy and larfy. Has some effects, but not worth the trouble!

Grease gun - ok effect, people liked it. Probably won’t grow again.

Creme de la Compton - decent effect, bitter flavor. Not a fave though.

Pluto cut - dense buds smelling of oranges, good daytime smoke..

* Unicorn farts - I was surprised at how good this was. I had never heard of the breeder, I just stumbled upon it and thought the name was hilarious. Very giggly weed. To the point that my wife would say, Unicorn Farts? And I grin back stupidly and she’d say, please shut up…. Didn’t get much from her but she was gone fast! Popping another one very soon!

24 carat - strong evening smoke, made me sleepy. My friends liked it and was too strong for some.

Wizards Apprentice - good evening smoke, bitter taste.

Twisted gorilla - Ok version of Gorilla Glue, but Mephisto’s 4 Assed Monkey is the best auto glue I’ve found so far.

* Purple orbeez - Roc Bud does it again! Every strain from them that I’ve grown has been impressive in effect and speed. Great wake and bake, creative focus smoke. Oh yeah, I will grow more.

* Granite haze f5 - the highest praise I can give a plant is that it’s gone already! This is at the top of my list for sativa effect autoflower.

Sour Stomper - Good potency and good reviews from the friends and family

* Jehova’s Witness - a phenotype of Granite Haze and just as good, but a little different.

* Pappy’s secret stash - One of those ones where I was looking for that last bag of this only to realize that it was all gone. Good stuff, grow again!

Planet of the grapes - good evening smoke, better that I was expecting.

Livers - smells like burnt rubber and pine. Spacey and kinda trippy. Makes your mind wander. Creative but no real focus…

This concludes this journal. Thanks for checking it out. See you around the garden!

You grow some seriously out there strains. Only Livers I’ve heard of before.

When you grow a $50 seed what happens it doesn't pop?! I saw an S1 for sale here for $80 and thought, you know? No!

😂
$50- and $80-dollar seeds. I would never spend that much for a seed. I am too cheap.

You grow some seriously out there strains. Only Livers I’ve heard of before.

When you grow a $50 seed what happens it doesn't pop?! I saw an S1 for sale here for $80 and thought, you know? No!

😂
I have been trying to study the best autoflowers and they have been pretty hit or miss. I have lots of strains from Twenty20 Mendocino and I’m afraid to sprout those. Branching into photos now and it’s already a pain in my ass. Humidity is through the roof in the flower 4x4. But, hopefully the flowers are worth it. Smoking the Purple Orbeez, so my thoughts are all over the place right now…

$50- and $80-dollar seeds. I would never spend that much for a seed. I am too cheap.
I bought a $42 once, not worth it at all. I have found the best way to not buy seeds is to have no money at all.

I bought a $42 once, not worth it at all. I have found the best way to not buy seeds is to have no money at all.
That’s funny AF because its true 🤣

Yesterday I popped 25 and just got of a support chat with a vendor asking why the 20 I wanted to pop today can’t be done because their 5 haven’t arrived 😂

Watched a Mendo Farms Cannacribs thing on Youtube today. Very cool.

100% no piss taking - love reading your stuff and seeing stuff no one else posting seems to grow. Your review above is invaluable!

That’s funny AF because its true 🤣

Yesterday I popped 25 and just got of a support chat with a vendor asking why the 20 I wanted to pop today can’t be done because their 5 haven’t arrived 😂

Watched a Mendo Farms Cannacribs thing on Youtube today. Very cool.

100% no piss taking - love reading your stuff and seeing stuff no one else posting seems to grow. Your review above is invaluable!
Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom