1 Cycle Of My 10 Plant Perpetual: Featuring Unicorn Farts!

Thanks T to da B! Sorry I haven’t been around much. It seems that after every day I work I get a migraine. Maybe I’m allergic to physical labor after 35 years sitting at a desk…. Going to grow a strain for migraines for my photo grow. Called Emoji from Mass Medical Strains.

She’s kinda photogenic…
9C1DBF0A-8B17-4C79-9F54-769AB99CC7C1.jpeg

This week’s update: This Autowreck is just too much! Day 145? It is actually, finally getting close. God I hope it’s good for all this time. Everyone else is chugging along. I’m sure I have slowed down the progress of the plants that have been topped a 2nd time (Livers, Dos Si Dos and Mint Jelly) but hopefully I’ll get some better yields. We will see.
B908C0A3-DEEF-4F2B-A00A-9913C148BDBE.jpeg
689065BB-5759-4639-9BBE-FC3063D8665B.jpeg
D14BB37B-3A2A-4C65-84DF-B5DEFE315C6C.jpeg
2AB8435E-9FA5-4101-8846-5A216601BF14.jpeg
DB9BFDF8-0849-447A-B0BC-729EA26E49EB.jpeg

Whenever I am relaxing with my plants, the ladies in my life always want to know when I’ll be done. This is Lolo. She’s kinda the boss around here. All 15lbs of her.
IMG_3714.jpeg
IMG_3715.jpeg

She looks like the boss.
She’s very special. She’s an unofficial therapy dog. From the age of 6 weeks to 3 months she was held and cuddled by my wife’s best friend Penny. Penny was fighting cancer and she became unable to care for her and she became ours. She comforted my father in law while he deteriorated and died (in the room where I grow now) from cancer. She had slept with my wife, in her bed since we got her in 2017. Then one night in April 2022 I sat up in bed and couldn’t breathe. I started walking around the house, trying to catch my breath. It was like I was choking on phlegm or sinus discharge. My wife woke up and wanted to call an ambulance, but I kept telling her no, I would snap out of it and catch my breath, which I did shortly. But, Lolo insisted on sleeping with me from then on. It hurt my wife’s feelings even. But she keeps an eye out for me every night still.

She’s very special. She’s an unofficial therapy dog. From the age of 6 weeks to 3 months she was held and cuddled by my wife’s best friend Penny. Penny was fighting cancer and she became unable to care for her and she became ours. She comforted my father in law while he deteriorated and died (in the room where I grow now) from cancer. She had slept with my wife, in her bed since we got her in 2017. Then one night in April 2022 I sat up in bed and couldn’t breathe. I started walking around the house, trying to catch my breath. It was like I was choking on phlegm or sinus discharge. My wife woke up and wanted to call an ambulance, but I kept telling her no, I would snap out of it and catch my breath, which I did shortly. But, Lolo insisted on sleeping with me from then on. It hurt my wife’s feelings even. But she keeps an eye out for me every night still.
Gotta love them pups. I have always had dogs but sense I had to put my last one down, I have not been able to bring myself around to get another one. They are part of the family.

Gotta love them pups. I have always had dogs but sense I had to put my last one down, I have not been able to bring myself around to get another one. They are part of the family.
Right you are. It’s tough to lose one.

They are such a beautiful addition to our families.

You need to.

You owe it to your dogs memory to give a dog from an animal shelter a home. Well I think you do. Rescuing another dog and giving it the life it deserves is the ultimate demonstration of your love of dogs. Well I think it is.

There are so many who need our love. And so many who need their love.

Harvested both Sour Stomper and Pappy’s Secret Stash today. Down to 7 plants. One more to go (fecking Autowreck!) and I will start my 4 plant photo run.
IMG_3738.jpeg
IMG_3739.jpeg
IMG_3740.jpeg
IMG_3741.jpeg
IMG_3742.jpeg
IMG_3743.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom