1 Cycle Of My 10 Plant Perpetual: Featuring Unicorn Farts!

What are the “Cannamuseum - Cured in a Grove Bag”’s ?

A sense a certain crushing of my soul with envy - but they look sick 🤣

I used a search engine and bought 7 - they’re cute 1oz Grove Bags. But then I bought 3 of these (all they had)

DeeBoy - send you one? It just seems right for the harvest of “Unicorn Farts”

Aren’t Unicorn manes always rainbow coloured or something?

Nick

00A018EE-66E3-4746-BC6D-37AED81DE963.jpeg
I actually have some of those bags already. They have weird ones to pick from sometimes. These have a better zipper than their past bags.

New baby Granite Haze had a nice tap root poking after 48 hours soaking in Recharge. Into the coco. Hopefully she will poke her head up on Wednesday or Thursday. Grease Gun should be ready for harvest next Saturday when I will start another bean. Still debating which one.
Here’s errrbody…
890DA55F-B7C2-412C-A999-049559AD7238.jpeg
42CBABBD-6BDB-46A2-88E9-B228539F9015.jpeg
F75C8360-2071-4E3F-B961-3F160599C591.jpeg

Friday strain highlight! This week 24 Carat from Mephisto Genetics (2 Brits living and growing in Spain). I am growing this for my wife to help with sleep. This is a heavy indica strain. She is also the fastest strain (supposedly) I have attempted to grow at 60-65 days from seed. I'm not sure if it's going to be that fast in my tents.
24k 1.jpg
24k 2.jpg
24k 3.jpg
EE75DCC7-7C61-490C-891D-84B1567A21C2.JPEG

Monday update: this weekend I trimmed and bagged Twisted Gorilla and placed Grease Gun in the Cannatrol to dry and cure. Here’s everyone else.

New bean down this morning, Purple Orbeez. Which is a cross of Oreoz x Purple Rolex from Roc Bud Inc, he’s a seed breeder in Maine, I believe…
E7DE94E7-2FB5-4390-BE71-6437FA05DC79.jpeg

Next up we have Granite Haze F5. I had to grow this one. The F4 is the best daytime smoke I’ve ever had. So, theoretically the F5 is hunted down another generation to improve some aspect of the genetics.
E3506694-5C8C-417B-A9B9-F9F76D2D301E.jpeg
Next is Funkadelic who wants to be a shorty girl..
F9D80803-9795-4D0D-A3C6-A454C5B0D670.jpeg

Here’s PPD AKA Purple Panty Dropper, supposed to have a nice amount of terpenes in this one.
DCF7488D-A12F-467E-9DD2-C8BE311ED786.jpeg

Here’s Autowreck who I topped at the 6th node when I was stoned… she’s supposed to be tall, so maybe she’ll be more manageable now?
6326D2D2-B964-4AC2-86B2-1A1975F788D8.jpeg

Next is the stretching Unicorn Farts, she’s been nice and healthy so far. A cross of Blood Lemon Gas (female) x Unicorn Milk (male pollen donor).
86D64C46-44AE-476A-B2ED-F7370CCE0E20.jpeg

Followed by Pluto Cut which is an auto version of Quatro Kush.
79425211-D5AF-4939-A0BB-44058944D27D.jpeg

Then there’s Crème de la Compton. A breeding project between Daz from Nightowl Seeds and Masonic Seeds in L.A. bringing the Wilson! Strain into into the auto universe. She’s going to be a shorty too. Very nice umbrella shape until I defoliated…
59EE7105-89EC-454C-B16F-3C5EAFCF936F.jpeg
Lastly, closest to harvest is 24 Carat who is trucking along. At 26” tall she is slightly bigger than advertised.
59F6A499-FB9A-4C9D-8424-6C3A14F464BB.jpeg
8FF0E102-7C9B-4CFF-B363-9C7CFEDD5C68.jpeg

I hope everyone has a great week in their garden. I am sure enjoying mine.

I am using vacuum seal bag for a long term storage solution to keep my flowers fresh and undamaged. Vacuum seal bag helps me to protect and store flowers for long period of time. By using vacuum seal bag the flowers remain fresh and undamaged as the air is removed from the bag preventing any moisture or other elements from entering to it. If you have any other suggestions on storing flowers for a long time, please let me know.

I am using vacuum seal bag for a long term storage solution to keep my flowers fresh and undamaged. Vacuum seal bag helps me to protect and store flowers for long period of time. By using vacuum seal bag the flowers remain fresh and undamaged as the air is removed from the bag preventing any moisture or other elements from entering to it. If you have any other suggestions on storing flowers for a long time, please let me know.
Deeboy has the Rolls Royce of home grow curing and storing devices with the Cannatrol. But they’re expensive.

Vacuum packing is ok with blister packs in for humidity. But when I see it - tried it once - I worry about crushing the buds.

We use Grove Bags, they breathe the humidity in and out. They’re reusable too. Deeboy also uses I think post cure?

Nick

Good morning Judi, welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome::ciao::high-five:
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link.

Nice to have you here.
Hope you have a nice weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Deeboy has the Rolls Royce of home grow curing and storing devices with the Cannatrol. But they’re expensive.

Vacuum packing is ok with blister packs in for humidity. But when I see it - tried it once - I worry about crushing the buds.

We use Grove Bags, they breathe the humidity in and out. They’re reusable too. Deeboy also uses I think post cure?

Nick
I used the Grove bags to cure before I got the Cannatrol. Now I use them for storage. They do keep the moisture at between 60-62% rh. You can heat seal them or use the zipper only. I don't heat seal them anymore, because the newer bags have much better zip locks. You can reuse them over and over also.

Fun fact about the 1lb Grove bags - they weigh 47g - 1lb is 453g so a 1lb bag full to spec will weigh 500g.

Nick.
With my lil 3 gal plants, I stick with the 1oz bags.....

Why 10 plants?
1. For possession of more than four marijuana plants but no more than 10 marijuana plants, (i) a civil penalty of $250 for a first offense, (ii) a Class 3 misdemeanor for a second offense, and (iii) a Class 2 misdemeanor for a third and any subsequent offense.

In the words of Sammy Hagar, “I can’t drive 55!”

This journal will follow a complete 10 plant autoflower grow cycle, seed to smoke report. Starting today with the birth of Purple Panty Dropper! She's actually #9. #10 will hit the dirt on Monday! When she is harvested I will begin a new journal for the next cycle.

I am once again using Grow Dots (1 table spoon/ gal of pot size), which I have been using for about a year now. In addition to the dots I use 1/2 tsp per gallon of Recharge (Mondays and Thursdays), Cal/Mag and silica (light applications on Saturdays). My well water is consistently 7.1 ph, so I use a ph down product to vary my ph from 5.8 - 6.2. Ph water only on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays.

I am growing in a spare bedroom in my overly cool house (thanks honey…) My plants think they are growing in San Diego, Alaska. Where the temps are 66-70 degrees and the lights are on 20 hours a day.

Currently growing in 2x4 and a 4x4 tents. My tall 3x3 will be back in play next week when I get up to the full 10 plants.

I use L.E.D. lights, but my eyes glaze over when people start talking about light specs... so, I have basically learned that when growing several different strains of autos, less is more when it comes to light intensity. It's one of those limiting factors, that is impossible to get right for many different strains at a time. This results I'm sure, in smaller yields. But I am growing for variety at this point to find my favorite strains that will eventually be all I produce.
I'd like to invite @Trala @HashGirl @Grand Daddy Black @Carcass @DV8 @bluter @Melville Hobbes @StoneOtter @GratefulBud @Stunger @stinker @Carmen Ray @Bill284 @VetSmoke85 @NickHardy @Jon and anyone else that would like to follow along. Peace growmies!

These group pics are from Monday, which will be my weekly update day going forward.
7AA85B53-1474-47D2-A41A-17BC8A6DDD2F.JPG
04968D6B-DC4B-4AC6-906F-3D193ADEA224.JPG
I'm in a little late and always looking to learn more.

With my lil 3 gal plants, I stick with the 1oz bags.....
I didn’t mean it as a “flex” type thing at all, sorry of it came across like that. Sorry!

The 1oz weigh 14g (Half an oz for anyone not familiar with metric) which I suspect is deliberate too. Its really good attention to detail.

Nick

IMG_2820.jpeg

I didn’t mean it as a “flex” type thing at all, sorry of it came across like that. Sorry!

The 1oz weigh 14g (Half an oz for anyone not familiar with metric) which I suspect is deliberate too. Its really good attention to detail.

Nick

IMG_2820.jpeg
I didn't take it that way. I just don't need bags that big. We're cool brother!

Thanks, Deeboy It looks like you invited a lot of heavy hitters. I think a lot of knowledgeable people.
Oh yeah, you can learn new stuff everyday from the ones that have been around.

Back
Top Bottom