This is going to be fun! And, I have more time to enjoy it and my garden, now that I’m semiretired!
Dosidos has been a great lil soldier so far. No helmet head, I really like it when that happens.
I grow a lot differently than Lady T. I’m indoors in a spare bedroom. 10 auto plants staggered by 10 days or so. My timing gets thrown off when I get the really long or short varieties. I grow in coco/perlite 70/30. Plants are started in their final 3 gallon soft pot with Grow Dots.
I only had the 1 seed for this one, but she’s alive!
BD655096-C4C2-48B3-8B33-D92075211C63.jpeg
46D47A6E-B0C4-4780-9FB3-7B4FF9292FEC.jpeg
B02E66D3-5F29-422A-8E89-C8E0596D8184.jpeg
IMG_3252.jpeg
What are the little blue bottles are they your seed collection?
Looking forward to the grow :passitleft:

What are the little blue bottles are they your seed collection?
Looking forward to the grow :passitleft:
Yes, that’s how I store and organize my many, many autoflower seeds. I’m trying to quit buying so many… one day at a time…

Oh nice! This is going to be awesome! Good luck you two!
Thank you!

It should be fun!

🤩⭐🤩⭐🤩⭐

Yes, that’s how I store and organize my many, many autoflower seeds. I’m trying to quit buying so many… one day at a time…
Happy humpday D to da B.

You’re a seedaholic. Lucky there’s a support site to help people like you.

Seedaholics Anonymous

I’ll be back later with my first official update.

As a charter member of the "I grew weed with Trala" club, I'll follow along... 😁
Best of luck to both of you!

As a charter member of the "I grew weed with Trala" club, I'll follow along... 😁
Best of luck to both of you!
Hey I’m hoping you’ll give me another chance.

I want to send you a Barney’s Farm and have a redemption grow. I still cringe at my Zkittles effort lol.

This is going to be a blast!
Yeah boiiiii!

💃🏼❣️🕺Happy Humpday 💃🏼❣️🕺
Peepstars

🇦🇺❤️🇺🇸

Okay a pretty pointless update from the Southern Hemisphere, given I was only in here yesterday and she’s done fuck all in 24 hours lolling!

She’s still not dead. I added chalk and my other veg plants to try and make this post more interesting. She has already had an uppot. I start my seeds in a seedtray and uppot them within 48 hours of popping their heads up. She’s still got a touch of the weirdos tho lol

Winter Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Barney’s Farm Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

IMG_20230726_113446_resized_20230726_113807533.jpeg
IMG_8447.jpeg

1st “official “ update: I now make my case that the spelling for this cultivar …
IMG_1402.jpeg

Here is Summer Bee? Is it a bee if I grow it? I don’t know the the bee rules! I think that was a song sung by Buckwheat. Tummer Bees, make me feel fine!!!
DDD48EB2-8BC4-4CCF-AB88-3DF742B99B1B.jpeg

Her spot in the 2x4 for her early days. In about a month she’ll graduate to the 3x3.
IMG_3266.jpeg

My little slice of heaven
1669DF94-07D2-4AED-8BEE-BE65F4D631AC.jpeg

1st “official “ update: I now make my case that the spelling for this cultivar …
IMG_1402.jpeg

Here is Summer Bee? Is it a bee if I grow it? I don’t know the the bee rules! I think that was a song sung by Buckwheat. Tummer Bees, make me feel fine!!!

Her spot in the 2x4 for her early days. In about a month she’ll graduate to the 3x3.
IMG_3266.jpeg

Nice looking grows 👍
All I could think of and kept popping in my head for rhyming slang for tummer beez was this song
Safe and happy growing :passitleft:

:snowboating:

Looks way better to my eyes than yesterday - yesterday I was like, “she’s gotta have a spare seed to go again?”

Today I’m all, “She’s OK, let the good times roll”

Such emotional swings already in this grow. Its been intense.

😅

Nick
LOLLING!

Once they are up I’m usually okay.

IMG_1402.jpeg

IMG_3266.jpeg

Yo yo D to da B!

You defs got a bee in Summer :)

And she looks great for Day 9!

Do you uppot your autos? Reason I ask I’ve been told it’s a no no. I mean I uppot too, but it’s not usual practice with autos is it?

And your grow area s so fab! It really is like our tiny piece of lovely!

If you play your cards right I’ll send you an original piece of my much sought after Tra’s ShittyArsed Craft ™️ using Winter Bees leaves!

Hard at work 😁 how's the quarter pounder with cheese going 🤣🤣🤣 i still can't stop laughing at that one
Hi :)

So awesome! I’m on with my jam and it’s the Q word, but don’t say it out loud or it goes to shit!

She’s gone, not to God, to mental health I think.

Bit of a funny, to get to my ward quicker you can short cut through emergency. Only problem is you’re not allowed to. So tonight I thought I’ll sneak through, nek minnut alarms are sounding, a doctor is yelling “Bay 9! Bay 9! Code Blue! Code Blue!” I nearly passed out with fright! That’s what you get for being a sneaky sneaker!

Lolling!

IMG_1402.jpeg

IMG_3266.jpeg

. Love your chair/table setup there, cosy yet commanding spot. If my flower room ever gets finished I have a lovely little canvas directors chair to put in there and just sit and watch them

Mid flower reckon I’d be able to supply the space for saunas. Just need to hire some brute and give them a supply of birch and hazelwood branches to mete out whippings. People would pay a fortune for that - whipped in the sauna whilst staring at towering cannabis plants in flower, inhaling the flavours.

Reckon you make it expensive enough someone will bite and pay. 😂

Nick

. Love your chair/table setup there, cosy yet commanding spot. If my flower room ever gets finished I have a lovely little canvas directors chair to put in there and just sit and watch them

Mid flower reckon I’d be able to supply the space for saunas. Just need to hire some brute and give them a supply of birch and hazelwood branches to mete out whippings. People would pay a fortune for that - whipped in the sauna whilst staring at towering cannabis plants in flower, inhaling the flavours.

Reckon you make it expensive enough someone will bite and pay. 😂

Nick
Saunas and whipping… not in my plan, but that’s yo bidness! :p

Yo yo D to da B!

You defs got a bee in Summer :)

And she looks great for Day 9!

Do you uppot your autos? Reason I ask I’ve been told it’s a no no. I mean I uppot too, but it’s not usual practice with autos is it?

And your grow area s so fab! It really is like our tiny piece of lovely!

If you play your cards right I’ll send you an original piece of my much sought after Tra’s ShittyArsed Craft ™️ using Winter Bees leaves!
I do not up pot. I grow start to end on 3 gallon soft pots. I don’t really want big plants. I want little plants with lots of sticky buds. So far I am having a lil problem with the “lots” part.
It’s something people say about autos, but a lot of auto advice online now doesn’t apply the the much better autos being bred today. You CAN up pot them, but until you run a comparison you’ll never really know if it’s really helpful.
And I would be honored to proudly display your Shittyarsed Craft!

Nice looking grows 👍
All I could think of and kept popping in my head for rhyming slang for tummer beez was this song
Safe and happy growing :passitleft:

:snowboating:
I thought no one would get my reference!

47DE2784-8BC6-44A4-A945-CA98CFC1F776.jpeg

I do not up pot. I grow start to end on 3 gallon soft pots. I don’t really want big plants. I want little plants with lots of sticky buds. So far I am having a lil problem with the “lots” part.
It’s something people say about autos, but a lot of auto advice online now doesn’t apply the the much better autos being bred today. You CAN up pot them, but until you run a comparison you’ll never really know if it’s really helpful.
I’ll only uppot one more time. I think I have an 11L pot too
And I would be honored to proudly display your Shittyarsed Craft!
In the junk drawer no one opens…. Lolling!

I’ll send you one!

Back
Top Bottom