Hi Absorber :)

You ever heard the Pennywise version? I love it!

And thanks. They just need to veg up a bit. Im gonna have an empty Bloom Room in a few weeks.
No I haven't heard of that version.
Looking forward to your harvest 😁

No I haven't heard of that version.
Looking forward to your harvest 😁
Do yourself a favour and get it in ya ears bruv.

Omg I’m not. I veg so much better than I flower. True story.

#VegLikeAViking
#FlowerLikeAFucktard

Hi Absorber :)

You ever heard the Pennywise version? I love it!

And thanks. They just need to veg up a bit. Im gonna have an empty Bloom Room in a few weeks.
Just looked up the pennywise version, I still like the original version better, it should be our national anthem :headbanger::theband:

You flower pretty good 😉👏👏
My last 3 have been good. Not by a lot of the standards you see in here tho. But at least they aren’t embarrassing. I had a shocking grow year last year. Struggled to get 2 Oscar’s off plants as big as yo fat momma!

My last 3 have been good. Not by a lot of the standards you see in here tho. But at least they aren’t embarrassing. I had a shocking grow year last year. Struggled to get 2 Oscar’s off plants as big as yo fat momma!
I've been out of the loop for awhile, last time I grew hydro there wasn't auto's about .
So im hoping my next one is better than my current one OG Kush.
And I need a better phone than the potato I'm currently using 🤣

Is that an auto?

And mate, if there was a contest for worse picture taking, you’d win, by a country fucking mile!

Me: Oii Absorber, can you take a pic of me and DeeBoy?!
Absorber: sure!

IMG_8607.jpeg

L O L L I N G !

Is that an auto?

And mate, if there was a contest for worse picture taking, you’d win, by a country fucking mile!

Me: Oii Absorber, can you take a pic of me and DeeBoy?!
Absorber: sure!

IMG_8607.jpeg

L O L L I N G !
No its not an auto.
My phone was dropped landed on a rock right on camera and smashed outer glass filter so its missing that and as a result its a shit picture. I will dig out my GoPro if I can find it .

Here’s my early Wednesday update. Day 16 early days. Summer Bee is doing just fine.
E7E4747A-B2AE-4979-BEAC-6FD238063672.jpeg

Let’s see if either of us can have a looker as advertised.
IMG_1441.jpeg

Good morning D to da B :)

What kinda light are you using?
I have 2 small A.C. Infinity Ionboard lights in my 2x4 and a larger one of the same in my 4x4. My 3x3 has 360 watt adjustable light from Homegrown LEDs (what the grow store guy had when I first started).
I don’t get all caught up in lighting details. It’s like being around gear heads talking about cars. All I hear is dual overhead twin reverb carbs with a 357 turbo rod….wtf? They are LED lights and they are adjustable, that‘s all I wanted.
IMG_1446.jpeg
IMG_1447.jpeg
IMG_1448.jpeg

I like this one.
810A7882-E024-4335-A214-F575A9C9B8EB.jpeg
Just beautiful 😍

And D to da B, I’m a bit sleep deprived and a bit lit. Not fall in the garden lit, but lit enough to tell you I love your fucking guts! Thanks heaps for growing with me!

Just beautiful 😍

And D to da B, I’m a bit sleep deprived and a bit lit. Not fall in the garden lit, but lit enough to tell you I love your fucking guts! Thanks heaps for growing with me!
Back at you T to da B! You really do make this space fun… for me and a lot of others!

💃🏼❣️🕺Happy Humpday 💃🏼❣️🕺
Peepstars
🇦🇺❤️🇺🇸
Hello again from the land Down Under! Where the women glow and men plunder!

First thing:- Thank fucking God it’s Nurse Friday!

Wine poured 🍷 ✔️
Spliff light 🚬 ✔️

Another week has flown past. My Winter Bee has really decided to get her grow on. Like most of my seed starters she is growing up rather than out. I’m not sure if her green is meant to be this light. She’s a tad too limey for me. I’ve clocked it. My grow approach is always less is more. I’ll continue to watch before I go Def Con 9. I think Mother Nature has a way of sorting herself out. So I’ll wait and see if she does lolling.

I haven’t topped her yet. I’m waiting for Day 1 of flower.

Winter Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Barney’s Farm Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

IMG_8749.jpeg

IMG_20230809_164026_resized_20230809_054106723.jpeg
IMG_20230809_164035_resized_20230809_054106256.jpeg

That green. I’m not sure how to feel lol.

IMG_20230809_164152_resized_20230809_054032171.jpeg

The Veg Tent

An update on her sisters to different misters.

Front: Seedstar White Widow (She has been quadlined, only problem, I have fuckimg zero idea what I’m doing lollll)
Back Left: Monstercropped Biscotti Mintz

IMG_20230809_164329_resized_20230809_054032537.jpeg

Your move D to da B!

Back
Top Bottom