LED Advice

Hreed420

Aloha guys!

I’m currently running an led grow. I have 5 different panels at the moment:

1x galaxy hydro 300w
2x mars hydro 300w
1x 800w cob led
1x 800w Chinese cob led

I need one more light to cover some flowering plants, and was considering the Bestva 1000w LED as a good option.
I was just searching to see if anyone has purchased this, and completed a grow, or currently growing with it.
Want to hear some honest opinions on it.
It’s only 119$ so it isn’t priced horribly, but if it’s not a good light for the price, I can spend that 119$ elsewhere.

Let me know what you guys think.

What is the size (area) of the additional space you need to illuminate?

I’m not really working with a tent. I’ve got the area covered really, I just want another light to be able to space them out more, and provide better lighting to all of them.
F43D9899-0F75-4B16-84CF-261A08EE6A99.jpeg

This is what I’m working with.. I have 6 5 gal smart pots, 6 2 gal smart pots and 5 4 inch plastic pots.
But one of the 5 gal is about 40”x36” wide across the canopy. And one of the 2 gal is is at least 24”x24” across.

I finally got the spare room finished to be the flowering room.
I’ve always moved them in there, I just used to do it with the sun.
Now I’ve blacked out the windows, so I can move them in there earlier.
Before, I’d have to leave for work, and the wife would have to bring them out at like 7 in the morning.
I really want to stop having to do this. As they get bigger, buds and plants, it’s becoming increasingly difficult and slightly sketchy to move them around as much. I don’t wanna break anything.
So an additional light would also allow me to put 4 lights in the flowering room, and leave 2 over the vegging plants.

I’ve been looking at these lights too but find it hard to find any real tried and true info. Did you get one?

Back
Top Bottom