Slipdog01

Greetings all. I finally decided after some time to see If i would be able to produce a Crop of Quality Product. Now my wife and I are two old hippies from the late late part of the Flower Power Days. Matter of Fact her and I missed Woodstock by probably 8 years. We grew with the Viet Naum Era and graduated Bi-Centennial. And I did jump out of a few Airplaines in my days. Highest was at 18k with oxygen, So we have experienced some pretty good products over these years.

I will be Focusing on the Products I use as I go along for I am by no means a pro.

I did take an interest in some products which I will Post as I go along.

I ordered Feminized Auto-Flower seeds from a Seed-bank out in California Seed Bank takes bit-coin, ships no late than 48 hrs.

My Light is a BestVa 2000 LED

I also have purchased some seven gallon grow bags

Here is some advice from when I believe Bill had that incident last winter. Something each of us need to apply.

Twenty to Forty Dollars. Get her Done B-4 demise may hit one of us.

Do not forget about The Heavy Duty Extension Cord if needed. I plan on using my existing wiring. Also a heavy duty surge protector is a good Idea.

I Have my two fans running.

I did not go to the expense of the Fancy one yet with the Filter. I still got 2.5 to 3 months here to be warm enough outside for the window to be open.

Now I am going to state the date is Well, Started as of 3-4-22.

I also did not start the grow with the 2000 Led, I bought a a small one

This little light brought them out of the cubes within 48 hrs.
Now I do not have a Green Thumb, but a working past with a 4 year delay.:bump:

1. I have My Tent set up and have some nice product coming along here in my Tent it is a 36in x 36in. x 70in.

Now as I go along I will try to keep everything up to date.

I am growing in Soil, I have used this many times. And can usually, Air Dry and reuse once.

Now I have strictly used nothing but Rain/Snow Water from the start of this grow to finish.

On 3-9 I have a seedling that broke and I recovered. Now I want to keep the Runt in mind on the Grow. This is 3-25

As we go along now and you will notice I am in the Cloth Grow Bags. When babies where transplanted they went from the Grow Cube to the Pro-Mix but first the
hole was made for the cube but I went down another inch, this is where I put the worm casings, then some compost and then the cube with the seedling. I watered the first 10 days in bags with strictly Rain Water and nothing else

Ok, Moving on to the Month of April on this Grow. Now this is where I start my Soil Treatment and such. Now I decided to use the Products from our Sponsor links, I did make personal contact and will be using Dr. JimZ Marijuana-Fertilizer and you will see results are being very Positive.

Starting on 4-1 I had the Soup mixed up per the instructions. Now 1 jug will make you five gallon You can get your 5 gallon plastic bucket with a lid from your local home Improvement Center for under $8 bucks.

This is Dr. JimZ Chicken Soup
Chicken Soup For The Soil® also known as "the perfect fertilizer" contains all the nutrients and trace minerals that we have identified over the past 50 years as being beneficial for marijuana plants. This colloidal fertilizer for cannabis will stimulate life in the soil, grow ultra happy plants, higher quality buds, and deliver all the nutrition your plants need to meet their maximum genetic potential!

Now here are the instructions supplied to me by Dr. JimZ

You take that Jug of soup, dump that in the 5 gallon Bucket, add 9 jugs of water to that. Add a little Dirt, and add a handful of Worm Casings.
Now cap it with that Lid you got with that bucket for it should have a rubber seal around the inner lip of the lid.
Shake it up a little. Don't go nuts with it. Just mix it. Depends on your temperature. May take up to 5 days to ferment. Read the label for your own knowledge. I will say mine sat on the register for 3 days. And I did add a cup of Peroxide as suggested.

Here it is mixed up. I will caution you it looks Groose and the white in there is the Perlite from the pro-mix I told you I mixed above.

What I do to my soil is I watered with RainWater first, not to over load but to get good root health, Now by 4-3 I took 1 full cup and spread around the outside of the middle of the plant by 4 to 5 inches to condition the soil. Now per their advice, do not treat again for 3.5 days.
Now we are at 4-8 and things are going very well

next

Now we are looking clear ahead to 4-20, but I want to post a pic of seven days back if I may

now the next picture the soil has been treated a few times with the Chicken Soup and I stated earlier. A cup deleted as instructed per plant, not directly toward the center of the plant, but 4 to 5 inches outside the center. Then do not water with the soup mixture for three to three and a half days.

You will see the Difference. Now I was sent another product of Dr. JimZ called TomatoSecret all one word. Let me show you a pic of it.

Tomato Secret® tomato fertilizer is made with a superior blend of biologically correct (non-synthetic) ingredients that will help you grow happy/high-quality tomatoes that look great and are full of flavor. Over the past 50 years we have learned how to grow amazing tomatoes without traditional fertilizer and put everything you need into a sack of Tomato Secret®!
Tomato Secret® is a carbon-based tomato plant food designed to feed the microbes in the soil and deliver direct nutrition to the plant.

Dr. JimZ offerings as posted here.
-

I see nothing wrong with this either and the same day taken.

Now, it is dark here and I am tearing the shit out of this Luster Pod from the Vape Dispensary so OHH

:bongrip:

I ask ya all in the beginning to remember the Runt. The runt was Fuged, But Tender Loving Care I present the Runt.

may be a bit short. But Look at the runt. Never was able to save one before. :thumb:

Now these were taken yesterday

SpaceShip

Next

I also been using Dr. JimZ Bloom-Kaboom

Instructions

Mixed

I would just mist the leave, buds and soil. Just mist. Do not Drench.

Not done but Final Pics tonight.

again

Time for me to say Good-Night to all.

Greetings all. I finally decided after some time to see If i would be able to produce a Crop of Quality Product. Now my wife and I are two old hippies from the late late part of the Flower Power Days. Matter of Fact her and I missed Woodstock by probably 8 years. We grew with the Viet Naum Era and graduated Bi-Centennial. And I did jump out of a few Airplaines in my days. Highest was at 18k with oxygen, So we have experienced some pretty good products over these years.

I will be Focusing on the Products I use as I go along for I am by no means a pro.

I did take an interest in some products which I will Post as I go along.

I ordered Feminized Auto-Flower seeds from a Seed-bank out in California Seed Bank takes bit-coin, ships no late than 48 hrs.

My Light is a BestVa 2000 LED

I also have purchased some seven gallon grow bags

Here is some advice from when I believe Bill had that incident last winter. Something each of us need to apply.

Twenty to Forty Dollars. Get her Done B-4 demise may hit one of us.

Do not forget about The Heavy Duty Extension Cord if needed. I plan on using my existing wiring. Also a heavy duty surge protector is a good Idea.

I Have my two fans running.

I did not go to the expense of the Fancy one yet with the Filter. I still got 2.5 to 3 months here to be warm enough outside for the window to be open.

Now I am going to state the date is Well, Started as of 3-4-22.

I also did not start the grow with the 2000 Led, I bought a a small one

This little light brought them out of the cubes within 48 hrs.
Now I do not have a Green Thumb, but a working past with a 4 year delay.:bump:

1. I have My Tent set up and have some nice product coming along here in my Tent it is a 36in x 36in. x 70in.

Now as I go along I will try to keep everything up to date.

I am growing in Soil, I have used this many times. And can usually, Air Dry and reuse once.

Now I have strictly used nothing but Rain/Snow Water from the start of this grow to finish.

On 3-9 I have a seedling that broke and I recovered. Now I want to keep the Runt in mind on the Grow. This is 3-25

As we go along now and you will notice I am in the Cloth Grow Bags. When babies where transplanted they went from the Grow Cube to the Pro-Mix but first the

Ok, Moving on to the Month of April on this Grow. Now this is where I start my Soil Treatment and such. Now I decided to use the Products from our Sponsor links, I did make personal contact and will be using Dr. JimZ Marijuana-Fertilizer and you will see results are being very Positive.

Starting on 4-1 I had the Soup mixed up per the instructions. Now 1 jug will make you five gallon You can get your 5 gallon plastic bucket with a lid from your local home Improvement Center for under $8 bucks.

This is Dr. JimZ Chicken Soup

Now here are the instructions supplied to me by Dr. JimZ

Here it is mixed up. I will caution you it looks Groose and the white in there is the Perlite from the pro-mix I told you I mixed above.

Now we are at 4-8 and things are going very well

next

Now we are looking clear ahead to 4-20, but I want to post a pic of seven days back if I may

You will see the Difference. Now I was sent another product of Dr. JimZ called TomatoSecret all one word. Let me show you a pic of it.

Dr. JimZ offerings as posted here.
-

I see nothing wrong with this either and the same day taken.

Now, it is dark here and I am tearing the shit out of this Luster Pod from the Vape Dispensary so OHH

:bongrip:

I ask ya all in the beginning to remember the Runt. The runt was Fuged, But Tender Loving Care I present the Runt.

may be a bit short. But Look at the runt. Never was able to save one before. :thumb:

Now these were taken yesterday

SpaceShip

Next

I also been using Dr. JimZ Bloom-Kaboom

Instructions

Mixed

I would just mist the leave, buds and soil. Just mist. Do not Drench.

Not done but Final Pics tonight.

again

Time for me to say Good-Night to all.
Fantastic start my friend.
Best part was the fire extinguisher. :thumb: Seriously I'm so glad you are aware and prepared.
I'm more coco but I've run a few bails of pro mix in my day.
I'm going to jump on the bus here before it gets too far down the rd.:popcorn:
Good luck Amigo, hope it's your best yet.
Have a great day. ;)

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

I experimented with Dr. JimZ's Products and I will not put his product down. In my Grow, and I was absent for a little over years. But most of my issues were created by myself and that only.

We know i had issues, Male in the house, PH issue and the yellow leaf I think it is still going on but I think it is a Magnesium deficiency. It too late in this grow but will figure this out after I harvest.

So now I got my shiz together, the next grow will be even easier. Over all I am happy.

My Yield may not be as plentiful as the experienced, but What I got will wipe the dirt off the window! My goal is to grow again for me and the misses and be happy.

Look here at the Cola I cut last night. It is 13 inches long, 10.5 green of goodies, weights 30 grams on the triple beam (Wet)

Overall I am comfortable tieh the results. I will uphold Dr. JimZ's Products. Errors I have been my fault on my end but most remedys via the forum

Back
Top Bottom