My first bud With Dr. Jimz products

Slipdog01

Thought I would post a pic of this Cola.

I experimented with Dr. JimZ's Products and I will not put his product down. In my Grow, and I was absent for a little over years. But most of my issues were created by myself and that only.

We know i had issues, Male in the house, PH issue and the yellow leaf I think it is still going on but I think it is a Magnesium deficiency. It too late in this grow but will figure this out after I harvest.

So now I got my shiz together, the next grow will be even easier. Over all I am happy.

My Yield may not be as plentiful as the experienced, but What I got will wipe the dirt off the window! My goal is to grow again for me and the misses and be happy.

Look here at the Cola I cut last night. It is 13 inches long, 10.5 green of goodies, weights 30 grams on the triple beam (Wet)

This is the link to the Journal

Thought I would post a pic of this Cola.

I experimented with Dr. JimZ's Products and I will not put his product down. In my Grow, and I was absent for a little over years. But most of my issues were created by myself and that only.

We know i had issues, Male in the house, PH issue and the yellow leaf I think it is still going on but I think it is a Magnesium deficiency. It too late in this grow but will figure this out after I harvest.

So now I got my shiz together, the next grow will be even easier. Over all I am happy.

My Yield may not be as plentiful as the experienced, but What I got will wipe the dirt off the window! My goal is to grow again for me and the misses and be happy.

Look here at the Cola I cut last night. It is 13 inches long, 10.5 green of goodies, weights 30 grams on the triple beam (Wet)

This is the link to the Journal
Great Work Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom