Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

My question is how do you post the screen shots and arrows and such?
26F705A3-BBCB-4E1B-A0BA-3B6AE253D6E9.jpeg

Heh, yes Herbies Seeds contacted me about the prize.
And the irony here; my name might be still ”flagged” at finn customs as I ordered some illegal stuff couple years back. So I’m not really feelin to take the risk right now incase the seeds would get caught and the authorities would take some further actions.

Tried to ask Herbies Seeds if I’m allowed to donate some of the prize seeds, but apparently they only ship them to the winner and only one address.

But at the end of the day, its not all about the prizes. Although theyre awsome to win. @NextLight already made this man more than happy! :love: The most expensive gift of the prize pool and prob most expensive one to ship cross the country. Arrived 3 days after it was shipped from US - it was faster than the post mail inside Finland during the holidays :laugh:

PS. Sorry Stone for this offtopic on your journo :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey I have a safe address. Safe for me that is lolllll

Have you got a friend you could post them to?

Happy St Paddy's Day
Good morning Mr Otter!

Knock knock
Who’s there?
Irish
Irish who?
Irish you a very Happy St Paddy’s Day :)

I can speak a bit of Irish btw:- potato, potato, potato lolllllllll

Hey I have a safe address. Safe for me that is lolllll

Have you got a friend you could post them to?
Whtsupp T :laugh:
Yup I’d have couple ”straw men”. :laughtwo: But apparently they only willing to send the beans to the address which I gave it to Renee and she passed it on to the sponsors.

Whtsupp T :laugh:
Yup I’d have couple ”straw men”. :laughtwo: But apparently they only willing to send the beans to the address which I gave it to Renee and she passed it on to the sponsors.
Well that’s fucking shite!

Do they not realise Verbalist has a loyal following?!

Well that’s fucking shite!

Do they not realise Verbalist has a loyal following?!
Oi T moit, see Stone even started a new journo bcoz we spammed the fug out thiz. :laughtwo:

I’ll be grabbin a front seat soon Stone! :cheer:

Oi T moit, see Stone even started a new journo bcoz we spammed the fug out thiz. :laughtwo:

I’ll be grabbin a front seat soon Stone! :cheer:
I like my Spam with either catsup or mustard Verb.
Llama poop.
Go figure. :adore:
It's the shizz!
I'm especially thinking of the squished cart filled tokes! No joke, 2 hits of Dos-si-do and if Ms O walks in she will comment how nice it smells in here every time! It's delightful that way!

Hey Otter, what does your Dos Si Dos taste like to smoke it? Did you get a significant lemon thing going on? I did. I was a bit surprised. It wasn't nearly as prevalent on either auto pheno, just a touch. On this photo DSD it's the first thing I taste.

Hey Otter, what does your Dos Si Dos taste like to smoke it? Did you get a significant lemon thing going on? I did. I was a bit surprised. It wasn't nearly as prevalent on either auto pheno, just a touch. On this photo DSD it's the first thing I taste.
I'm getting a lime flavor, so citrus anyway. It's got a soft mouth feel to the smoke, very pleasant. This one's not leaving the house in someone else's pocket! It's the stickiest ever too! We've only rolled up a couple so far, been sliding into it slowly. One on St Paddy's Day. It really enhanced the corned beef dinner! That's the sativa looking one, we haven't cracked the more indica looking one yet.

I'm getting a lime flavor, so citrus anyway. It's got a soft mouth feel to the smoke, very pleasant. This one's not leaving the house in someone else's pocket! It's the stickiest ever too! We've only rolled up a couple so far, been sliding into it slowly. One on St Paddy's Day. It really enhanced the corned beef dinner! That's the sativa looking one, we haven't cracked the more indica looking one yet.
Ok good, I'm glad I'm not crazy. "Soft mouth feel to the smoke." That's awesome, great description, I totally understand what you mean. I like those. I would say mine is similar, and even the buds themselves, regardless of size, cured up and look and feel kind of "soft," like hard pillows or something. Nice! Yeah, I abandoned the grinder for mine and just said okay I'll use scissors fgs. Lol.

YET MORE GOODNESS COMES IN THE MAIL UPDATE

So more winnings came from the JOTM award!

@Herbies Seeds package came and has the coolest weed seed cards! No bubblegum though. One side has all pertinent information for growing and the other a cool stoney toon pic. Very cool!

@Prescription Blend sent me such a mix of nutes! We're looking forward to another big 7 plant grow again in the fall with this one at the BIL's place! Haven't picked out the cultivar yet.

It's a great though rainy day here today. We're kicking back and doing a little cleaning and thinking of the grow. Happy Saturday!

Ok good, I'm glad I'm not crazy. "Soft mouth feel to the smoke." That's awesome, great description, I totally understand what you mean. I like those. I would say mine is similar, and even the buds themselves, regardless of size, cured up and look and feel kind of "soft," like hard pillows or something. Nice! Yeah, I abandoned the grinder for mine and just said okay I'll use scissors fgs. Lol.
You mentioned scissors and maybe for more horsepower too? Is there a right pair for the job?

YET MORE GOODNESS COMES IN THE MAIL UPDATE

So more winnings came from the JOTM award!

@Herbies Seeds package came and has the coolest weed seed cards! No bubblegum though. One side has all pertinent information for growing and the other a cool stoney toon pic. Very cool!

@Prescription Blend sent me such a mix of nutes! We're looking forward to another big 7 plant grow again in the fall with this one at the BIL's place! Haven't picked out the cultivar yet.

It's a great though rainy day here today. We're kicking back and doing a little cleaning and thinking of the grow. Happy Saturday!
Wow, I thought I won the Friday mail contest! Lmao. Good for you, aren't our sponsors awesome?

Ok, I'm pretty sure that says "Strawberry Amnesia." :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

I already KNOW that's right up my alley. I gotta see this. Nice!!!!!

You mentioned scissors and maybe for more horsepower too? Is there a right pair for the job?
Not sure what you mean. Are you saying it's stronger when you cut it up vs. grinding cuz you don't lose trichs to the grinder? That's exactly what I think. I just use my small, orange, Fiskars trimming scissors. Or am I misunderstanding you?

Not sure what you mean. Are you saying it's stronger when you cut it up vs. grinding cuz you don't lose trichs to the grinder? That's exactly what I think. I just use my small, orange, Fiskars trimming scissors. Or am I misunderstanding you?
I'm recalling a conversation I typed in on a week ago. Could have been you. I vape mostly so it needs to be fine for my vape. Next jay I roll I'll try cutting.

Back
Top Bottom