Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Well, it is what it is I guess...Sorry, Verbalist...
Did they at least send you the seeds?...seems like those guys should ship anywhere...
Heh, yes Herbies Seeds contacted me about the prize.
And the irony here; my name might be still ”flagged” at finn customs as I ordered some illegal stuff couple years back. So I’m not really feelin to take the risk right now incase the seeds would get caught and the authorities would take some further actions.

Tried to ask Herbies Seeds if I’m allowed to donate some of the prize seeds, but apparently they only ship them to the winner and only one address.

But at the end of the day, its not all about the prizes. Although theyre awsome to win. @NextLight already made this man more than happy! :love: The most expensive gift of the prize pool and prob most expensive one to ship cross the country. Arrived 3 days after it was shipped from US - it was faster than the post mail inside Finland during the holidays :laugh:

PS. Sorry Stone for this offtopic on your journo :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, it's cool that you got that light- you're gonna love that thing!
And yes...I'm sorry for the mini-hijack, Stone!

Heh, yes Herbies Seeds contacted me about the prize.
And the irony here; my name might be still ”flagged” at finn customs as I ordered some illegal stuff couple years back. So I’m not really feelin to take the risk right now incase the seeds would get caught and the authorities would take some further actions.

Tried to ask Herbies Seeds if I’m allowed to donate some of the prize seeds, but apparently they only ship them to the winner and only one address.

But at the end of the day, its not all about the prizes. Although theyre awsome to win. @NextLight already made this man more than happy! :love: The most expensive gift of the prize pool and prob most expensive one to ship cross the country. Arrived 3 days after it was shipped from US - it was faster than the post mail inside Finland during the holidays :laugh:

The silver lining is the @NextLight Mega Verb! You're going to lose your mind when you see what it does for you!

@Ispire GRP 400 BATTERY UPDATE

Hi folks, I want to update you with new and better information on the @Ispire GRP 400 Battery using Ducore X carts. I was wrong when I thought it failed. My feelings were based on data crunched with a thc soaked mind that didn't allow me to see what was really happening. With a charge these batteries vape the contents of an X cart no problem! I finished one yesterday and started another.

This is super good because it's so small!
That's it with a 1.0 ml cart installed! So tiny yet soooo powerful! Don't forget to push the trigger to fire!

NEW JOURNAL COMING UPDATE

2 ZKITTLES
1 SKYWALKER KUSK
1 KOSHER KUSH
1 CANDIDA (not from CoffeeShopSeeds)
Having a swim today!
While they crack I have some Light Warrior soil with a handful of Llama poop and a couple of TBSP's of @DYNOMYCO to get the herd of microbes building. I also put this moistened, amended soil on heat mats to get warm and happy until the day. These @CoffeeShopSeeds are going to love it! I'll drop a link when they crack and I start it!

2 ZKITTLES
1 SKYWALKER KUSK
1 KOSHER KUSH
Having a swim today!
While they crack I have some Light Warrior soil with a handful of Llama poop and a couple of TBSP's of @DYNOMYCO to get the herd of microbes building. I also put this moistened, amended soil on heat mats to get warm and happy until the day. These @CoffeeShopSeeds are going to love it! I'll drop a link when they crack and I start it!
Real Llama poop? Do you own some and just follow em around with a baggie? And why Llama? Would donkey poop work? This is a legit question btw not that I have access to any Llama or donkey poop

Edit. I could get some but I don't want to add breaking and entering to my rap sheet lol

2 ZKITTLES
1 SKYWALKER KUSK
1 KOSHER KUSH
Having a swim today!
Yay! With Zkittlez yet!!! And awesome kush strains. Wow, this one is a grow after my own heart in terms of strains. I've done Zkittlez, love it, and the Skywalker and Kosher are both on my kush list!

The silver lining is the @NextLight Mega Verb! You're going to lose your mind when you see what it does for you!

this ^

i'm ordering a dimmer for mine right now. i can't wait to get that monster rolling in the flower room. you're gonna love that light. @NextLight is building godzilla killers right now. we have a few sponsors with choice lighting now. my led diy days are numbered going forward.

My question is how do you post the screen shots and arrows and such?

I have a screen capture program that I capture the images with and then I just edit them with arrows and stuff, save as a .jpg and post as a picture the way I normally do.

One of my tasks as a secretary was creating tutorials on using our various software programs and using a good screen capture program is very helpful.

I agree. I was happiest to win the title. Everything else was gravy.

I agree. I was happiest to win the title. Everything else was gravy.

you deserved yours.

there's a pile of folk here i'd like to see win stuff.

2 ZKITTLES
1 SKYWALKER KUSK
1 KOSHER KUSH
Having a swim today!
Woot woot!

Just also dropped my 2x WWxBB and Blue cheeses :hug: Let fun begin! And pray 4 the good start. Gl both of us, you know seedling might the pain in the arse sometimes. :laughtwo:

Well, it's cool that you got that light- you're gonna love that thing!
And yes...I'm sorry for the mini-hijack, Stone!
We're here to talk everything weed and more my friend. Anytime!
Real Llama poop? Do you own some and just follow em around with a baggie? And why Llama? Would donkey poop work? This is a legit question btw not that I have access to any Llama or donkey poop

Edit. I could get some but I don't want to add breaking and entering to my rap sheet lol
Llama is right under unicorn poop as far as poop goes. A llama farm is also down the road. Here's an explanation I found, I especially like it because it comes with thousands of red wiggler worms in it. Makes my soil nice.:

The Benefits​

This is because llama manure is high in Nitrogen, Potassium, and Phosphorus when compared to other livestock manure. These nutrients are required by plants to grow, and so llama manure can function as a great organic fertilizer or soil conditioner. While being high in elemental nutrients, llama poop is low in organic matter when compared to the manure of cattle or horses. This means that the poop doesn’t “burn” plants and can be placed directly into a garden bed without having to be composted.
Yay! With Zkittlez yet!!! And awesome kush strains. Wow, this one is a grow after my own heart in terms of strains. I've done Zkittlez, love it, and the Skywalker and Kosher are both on my kush list!
Sweet! Yeah folks like Zkittles. Bet it's a taster!
this ^

i'm ordering a dimmer for mine right now. i can't wait to get that monster rolling in the flower room. you're gonna love that light. @NextLight is building godzilla killers right now. we have a few sponsors with choice lighting now. my led diy days are numbered going forward.
Gotta run the dimmer!
Seed drop :yahoo:

But you did say that the 1ml carts weren't the way to go for this method, yes? Just trying to nail down the correct info!
I did. Those were what I had left and they do work, just not perfectly. I had to buy more 1.0's today because they were sold out of 0.5's. If I fill them half or three quarters full, they work pretty well.:idea: We'll learn more and faster now that GT is a week away from his first run.
Woot woot!

Just also dropped my 2x WWxBB and Blue cheeses :hug: Let fun begin! And pray 4 the good start. Gl both of us, you know seedling might the pain in the arse sometimes. :laughtwo:
Yes I do know about seedling trouble. Lets not have that! :laugh: Best of luck to you Verb! Cheers to both gardens! :passitleft:

We're here to talk everything weed and more my friend. Anytime!

Llama is right under unicorn poop as far as poop goes. A llama farm is also down the road. Here's an explanation I found, I especially like it because it comes with thousands of red wiggler worms in it. Makes my soil nice.:

The Benefits​

This is because llama manure is high in Nitrogen, Potassium, and Phosphorus when compared to other livestock manure. These nutrients are required by plants to grow, and so llama manure can function as a great organic fertilizer or soil conditioner. While being high in elemental nutrients, llama poop is low in organic matter when compared to the manure of cattle or horses. This means that the poop doesn’t “burn” plants and can be placed directly into a garden bed without having to be composted.

Sweet! Yeah folks like Zkittles. Bet it's a taster!

Gotta run the dimmer!

I did. Those were what I had left and they do work, just not perfectly. I had to buy more 1.0's today because they were sold out of 0.5's. If I fill them half or three quarters full, they work pretty well.:idea: We'll learn more and faster now that GT is a week away from his first run.

Yes I do know about seedling trouble. Lets not have that! :laugh: Best of luck to you Verb! Cheers to both gardens! :passitleft:
Thanks for the skinny on llama poop! And yeah, Zkittlez is a taster alright, that's a great word for it. It's all about taste with that strain. Think the candy, only more intensely citrusy than an actual Skittles candy. And the way you grow, you'll get big chunky buds (especially if you get the super colorful indica phenos!) covered in trichomes that smell like Willy Wonka's place. Can't wait to see.

Seed drop :yahoo:

But you did say that the 1ml carts weren't the way to go for this method, yes? Just trying to nail down the correct info!
I'm learning so many little things with this one it's hard to recall and get them all in the journal. That and I'm slow minded. Meaning it takes me time to figure simple things like filling the 1.0 half way to make it act like a 0.5. That was staring me in the face and it took me days to look back!

Thanks for the skinny on llama poop! And yeah, Zkittlez is a taster alright, that's a great word for it. It's all about taste with that strain. Think the candy, only more intensely citrusy than an actual Skittles candy. And the way you grow, you'll get big chunky buds (especially if you get the super colorful indica phenos!) covered in trichomes that smell like Willy Wonka's place. Can't wait to see.
Oh man that sounds nice! I have to buy a pack of Zkittles and taste em.

Back
Top Bottom