Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Are you saying the carts won't work with the pen-style batteries, only the rectangular ones?
I used the X style cart in a proper GRP400 battery and the battery didn't finish the cart. It failed 3/4 through. I may have been able to charge it again for a good finish but I was interested in seeing if the cart worked so I put it on the BKD900 Battery and it came right to life again. I didn't revisit the GRP400 Battery yet. It did work, just not good enough since I have this BKD900 battery that works so well.
Nope, I haven't refilled one yet.
This one is the BKD900

I love this a lot.
This changes the game for us! It did for me. I'm waiting for someone else to do it now. I think I'm the first one here to try it. Did you watch the vid? I don't pour, I suck it up with the needle.
Plus one!
Welcome goget! Good to have you! What's growing?

I used the X style cart in a proper GRP400 battery and the battery didn't finish the cart. It failed 3/4 through. I may have been able to charge it again for a good finish but I was interested in seeing if the cart worked so I put it on the BKD900 Battery and it came right to life again. I didn't revisit the GRP400 Battery yet. It did work, just not good enough since I have this BKD900 battery that works so well.
This one is the BKD900

This changes the game for us! It did for me. I'm waiting for someone else to do it now. I think I'm the first one here to try it. Did you watch the vid? I don't pour, I suck it up with the needle.

It is completely over my head what you're doing there Otter, but your enthusiasm certainly creates interest, I do like how you describe it!

Highya SO,

I share Stunger's sentiments! I don't have a clue what you're doing, but you're sure having fun! I agree about liking the flower! I use a bong, and my flower is enough for me. I get too stoned taking infused oil sometimes, but what a ride! Looked you had a blast experimenting, though!! Happy Smokin'

Oh I’m definitely doing this! I just need to find a BKD900, some X style carts, a glass syringe and needle, and…ROSIN!

I’ve decarbed rosin many times, almost exactly like the video, but never for 24 hours, and I never dreamed of vaping it. I did make some carts before but they were mixed with Wax Liquidizer. I like this idea much better. No additives so it’s just rosin. Definitely a game changer for me too. Depending on how much hassle it is for me to fill carts, etc.
I was planning on smashing this whole plant anyway! :Namaste:

Oh I’m definitely doing this! I just need to find a BKD900, some X style carts, a glass syringe and needle, and…ROSIN!

I’ve decarbed rosin many times, almost exactly like the video, but never for 24 hours, and I never dreamed of vaping it. I did make some carts before but they were mixed with Wax Liquidizer. I like this idea much better. No additives so it’s just rosin. Definitely a game changer for me too. Depending on how much hassle it is for me to fill carts, etc.

In the last hour when I warm up the carts and syringe I tilt the jar so it settles the rosin to a corner. When it's time, it sucks right up through the needle. Before you know it it's done! The needle slides in to the bottom of the cart.

Highya SO,

I share Stunger's sentiments! I don't have a clue what you're doing, but you're sure having fun! I agree about liking the flower! I use a bong, and my flower is enough for me. I get too stoned taking infused oil sometimes, but what a ride! Looked you had a blast experimenting, though!! Happy Smokin'
I am having fun Bode! Why not. I'm happily back to toking flower again. Whew! That rosin is strong! It'll be for occasions.

There's always something Azi! I miss my flower and I'm glad to be back.

Next time I will try. I need a second person for the camera. ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vP1prZTk64
If you copy this ^ and put https in front of it to search, it'll bring you there.

As far as I know, YouTube videos are permitted on 420 so I'm unsure why you posted the link the way you did. Do you know how to post a YouTube video??? (I'm assuming you do but I do have to ask.)

As far as I know, YouTube videos are permitted on 420 so I'm unsure why you posted the link the way you did. Do you know how to post a YouTube video??? (I'm assuming you do but I do have to ask.)
I don't know how HashGirl. If it's ok to post it I'd like to. I think it's important to see how simple this is to get done. Do I just copy and paste it? Thanks:hookah:

Ok @HashGirl I thought it was a company selling carts but it's not. They want to sell processed oil. I don't see a problem with sponsors to the Mag.

I find everything at VPM. com , let me know if you find better please.

I don't know how HashGirl. If it's ok to post it I'd like to. I think it's important to see how simple this is to get done. Do I just copy and paste it? Thanks:hookah:

Here are the instructions, Stone. Click the icon indicated below:

Step 1 - Insert Media.jpg

This dialogue box opens:

Step 2 - Insert Media.jpg

Enter your YouTube link where it says "Enter media URL:" like this:

Step 3 - Insert Media.jpg

And, voilà, your link is posted:

Step 4 - Insert Media.jpg

This one is the BKD900

You for one have got me interested in concentrates. So much to learn and can’t decide which way to invest. Right now it’s between learning hydro or concentrates.

I used the X style cart in a proper GRP400 battery and the battery didn't finish the cart. It failed 3/4 through.
Because it needed to be charged?
I put it on the BKD900 Battery and it came right to life again.
Because it didn't need to be charged?

I wouldn't consider vaping 75% of a half gram before needing to be charged a failure. We charge our vapes almost every night as most of them are not the palm-sized ones. Have you tried any of the carts in the pen-sized batteries from Ispire (like the SRT 270) or any other brand?

This dialogue box opens:

I wondered what those buttons were. That opens up all kinds of things now! Thanks a bunch HashGirl! I'm back to testing and too high right now but in a while I'll try it.
I ordered everything from VPM. One for me and one for my neighbor. I can’t wait to try this.

I’m definitely adding the video to my Rosin Thread. Thanks HG! :thanks:
Yeah baby! Let me know how their syringe works. I'm thinking of trying one with my next order of carts. Mine leaves some rosin in the bottom I don't like.
You for one have got me interested in concentrates. So much to learn and can’t decide which way to invest. Right now it’s between learning hydro or concentrates.
Hey Fudo, you don't have to choose. Just go real slow. One, then the other.
Because it needed to be charged?

Because it didn't need to be charged?

I wouldn't consider vaping 75% of a half gram before needing to be charged a failure. We charge our vapes almost every night as most of them are not the palm-sized ones. Have you tried any of the carts in the pen-sized batteries from Ispire (like the SRT 270) or any other brand?
Haha, I'm the guy living under a rock in this area. First, I'm about to change my statement on the battery. I'm almost positive I was too stoned to run the thing properly. Some you just suck and they self activate. Others you press to fire, and suck simultaneously. Today I believe I got confused with the type I had and condemned it wrongly. Premature evaluation if you will. ;) A small amount of testing and I'll make the update.

You're absolutely right about charging. I have not tried any other pen types other than one from Ispire. Did I mention how freaking high these things get you? Really Really High!

This dialogue box opens:

My question is how do you post the screen shots and arrows and such?

Hi, Verbalist- Did you contact GeoFlora directly? sometimes, they need gentle "reminding"- I've gotten lost in the shuffle a few times, and an email got things straightened out.
Seems like you deserve an explanation, at the very least...
Hi @Carcass and sorry for the late reply.
Haven’t contacted them. At least yet. As I’ve been just waitin incase some of the sponsors would have shipped the stuff without any confirmation.
And quoted @HashGirl post here below because thats true, some of the sponsors has stated they only ship in US and/or Canada.

@Verbalist - Did you win the GeoFlora? When I won Member of the Month, the only prizes I received were the ones from 420 Magazine and the Hemp Seeds. This thread is mentioned in the opening post of the contests and as you can see, most of the prizes are USA only.
I understand some of the smaller brands don’t want to ship out of the country because of the shipping costs, cost differences and some of the products may be banned in some countries. But every single nutrient bottle I’ve ordered from US never got stuck in Finnish customs. not sure if I’ve ever ordered from Canada tho.

Totally understand those reasons above and others which aint even mentioned. But this US only thing definitely does not add on if the whole 420magazine wants to expand more ”world wide” whilst some of the sponsors wants to support with monthly contest prizes. …But US only.

- V

Well, it is what it is I guess...Sorry, Verbalist...
Did they at least send you the seeds?...seems like those guys should ship anywhere...

Back
Top Bottom