420 Magazine Background

Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Thread starter #1

Grandpa Tokin

Member of the Month: Apr 2018
Hello and welcome to my new journal. In this episode I’m flowering 2 x GG4 plants in my 2-bucket RDWC all in a small 6’ x 5’ room and 500w of Timber COBs.

I only grow my own medicine so whatever I get it all stays here with me. I’ve been a MM patient in my State for 4 years and have been growing for about 3 years steady. I’ve grown several different strains and used other mediums, but once I tried DWC I never went back. I decided to build my little system and it has evolved significantly since then. I just added a rebuilt chiller again. My last grow didn’t have a chiller and I tried doing the hillbilly chiller with frozen water bottles, but I noticed a difference. Keeping the res at a constant temp helps everything stay in check.

I was lucky enough to be gifted a clone almost 3 years ago. At the time I had no idea what I was being given. All I know is that it is a cut of the original GG4. As you will see very shortly, this cut is something to behold.

I do have a few rules if you want a seat in here:

1. If you like something...let me know.
2. If you don’t like something...keep it to yourself! LOL! Just kidding. Tell me please.
3. I have a sense of humor. If you’re offended at any time, please let me know...so I can make fun of you.
4. Help me grow some dank. Your comments are important to me.
5. Have fun!

I’m using Blue Planet Nutrients (BPN), Cal-Mag, Bud Candy, Big Bud, and Carboload. The plants are currently on Day 4 of flower. Here’s a few pictures to hold you over until next time! Enjoy!

I also like to squeeze Rosin and make all kinds of oils.

Bonsaiweed

Member of the Month: May 2018
In first

:popcorn:

You make some awesome shatter...... I must learn, but let me get growing again first.... I don't want to have to learn twice.

Thread starter #7

Grandpa Tokin

In first

:popcorn:

You make some awesome shatter...... I must learn, but let me get growing again first.... I don't want to have to learn twice.
Thanks bud. I’m always available to help if I can.

Hey Grandpa. Looking forward to another round here.
Hey TB! I’m hoping it’ll go well.

I’m in for this one. I’m currently in coco but I want to try dwc soon, best of luck to you.✌️
Thanks! Glad you’re here.

Looking fantastic as always Grandpa, sure wish I could get a cut of her one day ;p can't wait to see her flower.
Hi shorti! I wish I get a cut to you too. Everyone should have this one. Especially you!

Found u pops u cnt run lol plants looking great
Hi Jack. I hope you’re doing well my brother. Thanks for being here.

Scrogdawg

Gettin crowded in here real quick. Nice right up. This should be a blast.

Van Stank

Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, November 2018
Thread starter #12

Grandpa Tokin

Thread starter #13

Grandpa Tokin

Oh man ive been waiting to catch one of your journals from the beginning. Subbed in for this
That’s very nice of you to say. I appreciate it. Certainly glad you’re here!

Thread starter #17

Grandpa Tokin

I dont take up much room so I'll stand in the back with Derby so you can hear me shout "supercrop!"

Glad to join you :).
Au Natural this time around. I did one last heavy defoliation before flipping (that makes 4 serious chops total). Going to let them ride and see how big they can get...LOL! It’s going to be fun.