Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Push day! 100 medium-wide pushups, 50 seated Arnold presses, 50 seated front raises with an inward twist to activate front delts and inner pecs at the same time. Started at 0700 so I don’t melt…it’s Africa hot down here. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hate to preach, but here goes:

If you are physically capable of starting a consistent fitness journey, I highly recommend it. It has completely changed my life and kept me alive…but not just alive…it has really helped me gain another purpose in my life. The benefits are astounding in just a short amount of time. As I’ve said before, proper nutrition remains the hardest part of this journey. In the beginning it was the physical stuff; now, it’s the eating clean that’s harder. The physical stuff gets easier and easier and you find yourself adding weight or doing more reps very quickly. Eating healthy and like a bird (if you are trying to lose fat) is not fun…not fun at all. However, it works guys and gals…it really does.

Stay safe please! :love:
and all the people said

Aaaaaayyyy - men! Aaaayyyyy-men A-aymen, Amen, Amen!

I saw my cardiologist and endocrinologist this week. Heart and blood look great…beating and red which is all good by me. :yahoo:

Squat day today. Oh, and smashing Carnival…:cheesygrinsmiley: Stay safe out there kiddies!

Killer workout this morning. 125 pushups, 50 Arnolds, 50 front raises w/twist and 4.5 mile brisk walk. It’s enough for an old guy to get that heart rate up and build some strength at the same time. Here’s a fairly quick video about the benefits of walking. It’s pretty good info, enjoy!

“Walk more—Die Less!”

Killer workout this morning. 125 pushups, 50 Arnolds, 50 front raises w/twist and 4.5 mile brisk walk. It’s enough for an old guy to get that heart rate up and build some strength at the same time. Here’s a fairly quick video about the benefits of walking. It’s pretty good info, enjoy!

“Walk more—Die Less!”

That is awesome! At 55 I can't even do halh that!
Way to go, GT! :thumb:

Yo! S’up?

I’ve been a busy beaver lately. Everything came crashing down, however, a few days ago I started itching on my back. Felt like mosquito bites all located in one area. Long story short, I went to the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with shingles. WTF? Needless to say, I’m taking it easy for a few days. It really sucks because I felt like I was making some headway with pull-ups. I can do one perfect pull-up and slowly lower myself back down and then pull again to almost half way. I’m counting it as one and a half…LOL. Anyway, now that will all have to wait till this crap is finished with me.

If you are over 50 or 55 whatever it is in your area, go get the shingles vaccine. I should have done it years ago and always blew it off. Don’t be like me…Shingles is no joke boys and girls. Hurts like a MF at times (deep inside) and then will itch like crazy. Not fun.

Anyway, Grandpa is still kickin, just slowed for a few days. I’ll be back at it in no time. Enjoy!

View media item 1876117

We got you grandpa... maybe rub some oil in it!...no, no I'm not actually giving advice I'm making a funny. Not that yer dumb enough to listen to what for all the world could be a Russian troll farm jackass messing w/ you. Its just what growers do; Problem arises, then we wonder if that fresh frozen Timewarp in the 2nd freezer could somehow fix it. You might be surprised, I've seen it fix blown engines, gambling debts, broken guitar strings... on and on. Not my gambling debts, mind you. Get well soon Crusher.

Thanks for the support guys. I’m doing pretty good actually. I was able to do my workout this morning for the first time in over a week. I did a total of 100 pushups, 50 seated Arnold presses, 50 seated lateral raises, and just under 10K steps in about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Felt pretty good, but naturally it was hard as woodpecker lips…

Be safe out there boys and girls!

Yo! S’up?

I’ve been a busy beaver lately. Everything came crashing down, however, a few days ago I started itching on my back. Felt like mosquito bites all located in one area. Long story short, I went to the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with shingles. WTF? Needless to say, I’m taking it easy for a few days. It really sucks because I felt like I was making some headway with pull-ups. I can do one perfect pull-up and slowly lower myself back down and then pull again to almost half way. I’m counting it as one and a half…LOL. Anyway, now that will all have to wait till this crap is finished with me.

If you are over 50 or 55 whatever it is in your area, go get the shingles vaccine. I should have done it years ago and always blew it off. Don’t be like me…Shingles is no joke boys and girls. Hurts like a MF at times (deep inside) and then will itch like crazy. Not fun.

Anyway, Grandpa is still kickin, just slowed for a few days. I’ll be back at it in no time. Enjoy!

View media item 1876117
I got my shots at 62 and the only reason I did it then was the wife got the shingles it was horrible! Listen to GT and get those shots !
I can do all the walking but that’s it these watermelons have my back sore and all the salve is at fort hood .
I could make some nice caps out of that :love:

Okay…I’m pretty buzzed at the moment. I don’t know why I typed that…

Anyway, I took 1 gram (or pretty close; eyeballed it because I know I started with 5 grams exactly) of the FECO from the above pictures (or whatever you want to call it). I combined the FECO with 70ml of MCT oil and about .5 tsp of sunflower lecithin. Heated it up; mainly to make sure everything dissolved well enough and not because it needs decarbing. The FECO is well decarbed. Anyway, I then put the MCT infusion into two 30ml eye dropper bottles and drank the leftover 10ml.

After that, I took 3 droppers to see how potent it is. It’s only been about 45 minutes and I’m fried. Took a little too much maybe. Oh well, we’re going to an outdoor party this afternoon so I’ll be walking around in the fresh air and eating some BBQ.

Have a nice day!

Back
Top Bottom