Journal Time!

I am in search of a flowering fertilizer. I have looked around a bit and am unsure which to get. I looked at BAS and the only thing that really jumped out was from Organics Alive, the V-PK specifically. I saw a couple others that I don't remember the of that could work also. Build A Flower and Build A Bloom I think but both of these had soft rock phosphate which to my understanding isn't great for soil biology. So my question is has anyone used the Organics Alive line and if so, what were your thoughts?

I get confused when people like a comment w/o a response lol. I have come to the conclusion that if the comment is liked then they generally agree with what I am saying.
It can also just show that I read the post, even if I don't have anything to say. :cheesygrinsmiley: At least you know that you have people reading it.

Yeah I SUPPOSE it's nice to know it's getting read...:yahoo:
Much like getting some sort of confirmation that a companion bent over the phone actually heard what you said. I'm starting to think that I have to let someone know that I'm about to vocalize, 'cause they can't seem to rewind the words I said when they were looking at the phone. "Huh?"

"um ... what I said."

"What did you say?"

Seriously? :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Much like getting some sort of confirmation that a companion bent over the phone actually heard what you said. I'm starting to think that I have to let someone know that I'm about to vocalize, 'cause they can't seem to rewind the words I said when they were looking at the phone. "Huh?"

"um ... what I said."

"What did you say?"

Seriously? :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:
The greatness of technology ;]

20210606_185423.jpg
20210606_185418.jpg
20210606_185430.jpg

I know these are essentially all the same picture but whatevs.

Does anyone know what's going on there? It peels/flakes off and seems to go up to the third node. It kind of just seems like the skin they have when they are younger but I can't say I've seen this before. Like it staying round and flaking off.
Looks almost like something that happened with one of my plants last summer where I thought a burrowing insect was maybe trying to get inside.

20201124_193421.jpg

Did it turn out to be a burrowing insect?
Not sure, I made it through up to harvest and it didn't seem to get worse but it sure did look like something was chewing on the stem. I did have a problem later on with fungus gnats but I don't thing they or their larvae could do that much damage I such a short amount of time.

Not sure, I made it through up to harvest and it didn't seem to get worse but it sure did look like something was chewing on the stem. I did have a problem later on with fungus gnats but I don't thing they or their larvae could do that much damage I such a short amount of time.
If you made it to harvest I am going to lean towards it not being a burrowing insect as the only one I heard of kills the plant pretty quickly (corn borer). I am sure more exist though. If it was indeed a burrowing insect, I am glad the plant was able to overcome it.

Back
Top Bottom