Pantagruel's Perpetually Home

Thanks Freak! GC is a first for me so I don't know what to expect. The flowers smell quite nice, definitely fruity. My Blue Widow has cured for about 10 weeks and it smells just like heaven, really thick fruit, and it tastes like tangerines. I wish I could share that up.
That sounds delicious! Damn! My last harvest cured with a citrus taste/aroma and I love it. Tangerines sounds amazing haha.

Bit of a long break there, life gets in the way.

I have two big Neil Haze I'll be harvesting in 1-2 weeks. Currently in veg I have a number of my own hybrids, Kali Dragon, Afghani Wreck, Afghani Kush, and I just started 5 beans of Afghani Crack.

Couple of pics. Tall Neil Haze at 8 weeks, various smaller clones at 7. Next, from back left, Afghani Kush 5 weeks, Kali Dragon 4 weeks, Afghani Wreck 2 weeks.

So...this is pretty funny. We've been watching a big jackrabbit just lounge around and stretch and roll near our back door for a really long time. Then we see him head over to one of the stalks I threw out in a new garden bed and chow down like mad for about 5 minutes. Then he goes back and lounges around again. Guess we have a customer!

Growing continues here....from my most recent harvest last month the nicest was my Afghani x Pure kush. Nice and sticky, really solid buds. Currently vegging a clone of that plus 6 of my Afghani x Green Crack, which I haven't tried yet. They just went into the tent at 2 months old and I'll veg them probably until Christmas.

I also just popped 4 Pakistan Valley and 4 South African Kwazulu - landrace indica and a landrace sativa. With the addition of those I have the basis for my future genetics I think.

:)

Back left is an Afghani x Pure Kush clone from my last run. So are the two little males on the right. It turned out to be a really nice hybrid, super sedative. I planned to harvest seeds last time but got hit with a hermie and by the time I noticed I can't really trust the genetics of any of those seeds.

The rest of the plants are another hybrid Aghani x Green Crack. First run.

Attachments

• AfCrack Vegging 007.JPG
    AfCrack Vegging 007.JPG
    658.5 KB · Views: 56
Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Apparently you have to post once in a while to keep your thread alive. Go figure. Anyway, couple of snaps. Afghani x Green Crack at 3 weeks. And vegging, some more landrace strains for my seed bank. On the left, four South African Kwazulu, sativa cultivated by the Zulu tribe. On the right, four Pakistan Valley indicas. In front in the square pot a Hash plant, bonus seed.
AfCrackplusVegging 001.JPG
AfCrackplusVegging 011.JPG

Just snagged some Harlequin regular seeds from the BC Bud Depot. Was supposed to be 12, got 14, so thumbs up there. Can't wait to finally see what the high-CBD experience is all about. This is supposed to be one of the most medicinal strains going, practically a panacea from what I hear..... :)

Thanks Freak! I've kinda been out of circulation so it's been quiet here. Nice to get a bit of feedback. Just checking out your current setup, very sweet. It's amazing how much faster things grow in hydro vs soil! I think I'll pop 8 of the Harlequins this weekend, even though I'm already set for my next flower cycle. They'll just have to veg a little longer... :)

Thanks Freak! I've kinda been out of circulation so it's been quiet here. Nice to get a bit of feedback. Just checking out your current setup, very sweet. It's amazing how much faster things grow in hydro vs soil! I think I'll pop 8 of the Harlequins this weekend, even though I'm already set for my next flower cycle. They'll just have to veg a little longer... :)
Thanks! It is pretty amazing. Nothing wrong with vegging longer. Bigger plants! Bigger buds! I’m looking forward to seeing those grow. Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom