Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

she looks good. Trichomes even all over that fan leaf stem...lol :drool:

I hate trimmin' :straightface:

LOL! I was thinking exactly the same thing!

Truly impressed with the frost, and dreading the idea of what to trim and what not. Ugh.

looking good morglie nice and frosty that's good frost on there im anxious to here what you think how does it smell. :)
Thank you! It's got a very sweet gassy smell. It's nothing like the diesels I've had before. I'd say, the closest it smells to anything I've grown before was the Afghani I grew a few years back. Nice chill buzz, without tearing your head off like my Purple Dawg does, on the first one. This one has more frost and swelled up more. Hopefully the buzz is kicking a bit more.
:thumb:Gorgeous morglie,:high-five::theband::drool:
:thanks:
she looks good. Trichomes even all over that fan leaf stem...lol :drool:

I hate trimmin' :straightface:
It's not as big as I was hoping for, but this ones nice and frosty. I'm glad I saved as cut of it.
LOL! I was thinking exactly the same thing!

Truly impressed with the frost, and dreading the idea of what to trim and what not. Ugh.
If it's got sugar in it, it stays when I harvest. Normally the leaf stems go into my trim bucket along with the little bit I trim off later. I don't put much in the trim bucket though. It takes me about two dozen plants or more to fill up a 1 gallon bucket, so that I can do a run of bubble hash.

Yes this one looks and smells like Chem side of things. Enjoy :thumb:

Yes this one looks and smells like Chem side of things. Enjoy :thumb:
I've been smoking on the other chem one this week and am enjoying it. The yield was underwhelming on it, with lots of larf. But it's got a nice aroma and nice buzz to chill to. This one I harvested today has much better lower buds growth and all the buds are significantly larger than the other plant. This one will be staying around for a bit along with 7.

It would figure the one that I get the most cuttings to root would be the one that didn't yield well. One extra cut of 6 which is the one I'm harvesting today, which will be going outdoors. The extra cut of 7 (the bushy pheno) is in flower to get knocked up by the Huckleberry male I found. I think I'm going to give all 3 cuts I have of 4 to my friend to grow outdoors. It may do better for him there. And he's got plenty of room. I think he ran at least a dozen plants outdoors last year.

I'm glad I held on to this plant to make some seeds. He is looking magnificent. I'm sure he'll get a bit raggedy now though. I moved him to the brood room. It's in the 60s in the at the moment so he's going to slow down. That's fine. The females need a bit of time before they're ready to pollinate.

Peace

What all do you plan to cross with it?
Purple Malawi and the bushy pheno off Ultra Dawg 7. I think it's a boom pheno.

I've hit my cut of Malawi with pretty much every male I've ran until pollen. The aromas between the two should be pretty nice. And it should really tame the lanky structure of the Malawi.

The Ultra Dawg just seems like a nice cross. The progeny of these should be some bushy plants.

I like the way the Ultra Dawgs grow. I've noticed that the cuttings will naturally bush out. I don't need to tie them over or anything to force it. They just naturally branch out into a bush.

Both of my bubba hash are ready for their first cat drenches. Probably Thursday. I upped my drench concentrations per Neiko's suggestion. They're both in beast mode. One has grown into the light twice and I've SC'd it,but it recovers overnight and cranks on. I have yet to sample the BH, but my son had some of Neiko's about 2 years ago and still talks about it so I'm hoping I get a winner.

Throw a Bubba Hash cut in there too bud! :laugh: :laugh:
I don't have one rooted and good to go, otherwise that's one I probably would make. The only one I have at the moment is one that's been in a 5 gallon now for a week or so.
Both of my bubba hash are ready for their first cat drenches. Probably Thursday. I upped my drench concentrations per Neiko's suggestion. They're both in beast mode. One has grown into the light twice and I've SC'd it,but it recovers overnight and cranks on. I have yet to sample the BH, but my son had some of Neiko's about 2 years ago and still talks about it so I'm hoping I get a winner.
Neiko's cut of Bubba is a nice one. It isn't as lethargic as some of the phenos.
I really like the sound of that cross.
Are you talking about the UD one? I'm excited to see what I get from it.

yes this one I want to see one I tried to pollinate my Malawi with some ciskie pollen didn't happen so im anxious to see what this cross looks like good luck bud!
It should make a really dense plant. The #7 UD use starting to stretch in flower but it's still staying very manageable and still pretty dense. The blueberry aromas should be nice added to the sweet gassiness of Ultra Dawg.

I don't have one rooted and good to go, otherwise that's one I probably would make. The only one I have at the moment is one that's been in a 5 gallon now for a week or so.
Do you save and store pollen? You could always do that and hit a Bubba Hash at a later date. or you could do a selective branch pollination if you were so inclined. It just sounds like the two would pair well together.

cant wait to see it you no this is a sickness. :laughtwo:
I know I have it as well. I find myself daily spending an extra 30+ minutes just staring at my plants.
Watching them grow..:yummy:
Do you save and store pollen? You could always do that and hit a Bubba Hash at a later date. or you could do a selective branch pollination if you were so inclined. It just sounds like the two would pair well together.
I've tried to save it before several times and never had any luck. My cut in flower is to far along and my one in veg needs another month before it's ready to flip. I could try to safe it again. I have a ton of seeds though and from what I've found with the Mulanje cross and from others, the Bubba is very dominate in crosses.

To illustrate my point about Ultra Dawg clones being so easy to turn into a bush. These are clones off of my 3 different Ultra Dawgs. I put them in the dirt and fed them. I've done nothing to train them. I keep thinking the #4 looks like a mum every time I pull it out to water.

Back
Top Bottom