New Grow With PS500 LED

I'm about a 3 hr drive away its a cool place in the off season on weekdays in the mornings not to busy then!
Sound thanks sticky mate that place lookin beautiful . As for the nxt grow im still waitin for me mate to get his house so until then i have to wait i ha ent many places to do it were i am . Happy growin and thanks for stoppin by .

quin you alive see your thread dead last subbed list not cool whats up. we miss your energy :Namaste:

quin you alive see your thread dead last subbed list not cool whats up. we miss your energy :Namaste:
Well joe how u ye got kicked out of the site well the app isnt workin so i ha e been off for a while . Still nothin to report shouldnt be to long before i gzet a grow goin again .

Well joe how u ye got kicked out of the site well the app isnt workin so i ha e been off for a while . Still nothin to report shouldnt be to long before i gzet a grow goin again .
Yeah your alive ... good to hear from ya

Any idea what seedsyour popping buddy Maje sure you tag me by putting a @quinny then no space and type the persons name you wish you notify.

I got a few great plants going indoors to outdoors in a few weeks

Yeah your alive ... good to hear from ya

Any idea what seedsyour popping buddy Maje sure you tag me by putting a @quinny then no space and type the persons name you wish you notify.

I got a few great plants going indoors to outdoors in a few weeks
Well joe ye wen i actually get my new setup goin il be goin to do my xspeed again. Mostly because i never got to finished them off before they got taken on me so thats the plan . Ye must get across and check ur journal out . Happy growin

Well joe ye wen i actually get my new setup goin il be goin to do my xspeed again. Mostly because i never got to finished them off before they got taken on me so thats the plan . Ye must get across and check ur journal out . Happy growin
Nice any questions man ask

Also consider these things I’ve learned

Tip spreading by light Addict

Quadlining or fluxing .

Super cropping

And good prune jobs week before and two after flip ✊

Ye i cant wait to get goin again now have to say get bk to doin wat i do best. Ah ye joe i have it all planned in wat im goin to do lst prunin = nice yields . So happy growin mate

Ye i cant wait to get goin again now have to say get bk to doin wat i do best. Ah ye joe i have it all planned in wat im goin to do lst prunin = nice yields . So happy growin mate
Can’t wait to tag along brotha say hi don’t be a stranger brotha

Ah that i will im just tryin to get use to this site the app was way better and easier to manage ye defo that i will joe

Ah that i will im just tryin to get use to this site the app was way better and easier to manage ye defo that i will joe
What you need help with bro holla I can’t mayeb help you out it’s axtauily pretty easy once you get the hang of it

Sup quinny ...

You starting up yet buddy.. check out my new journal in signature bro . Kings outdoor rd two open thread .

Come play bro ✊

Good to see ya back Quinny! Hope alls well. Looking forward to the next grow round

Well every1 howz all my fam doimg well its getting closer akd closer to my time growing again . Myself amd my partner are nearly close to our home so il beable to get my new setup up goin .

Lighting, max yield perfect sun is my lightin of choice .
Setup , own build
Thayz all i can report for now but the wait i nearly over to grown my own again . Happy growing all

Back
Top Bottom