Second Grow With New 4x4 Indoor Tent Build

Hay Dano if you are looking for QB lights check out @Budget LED I have one in my set up now if you would like to check it out. Great company made in Michigan, Vet owned and operated, a sponsor and The BEST company I have Ever dealt with. Top quality components at the cheapest prices. Check em out.
Thanks PC. I am communicating with the Budget LED guy now.

Thanks PC. I am communicating with the Budget LED guy now.
You wont go wrong with Budget LED and Justin is Great to work with.

Mine are @Budget LED and they rock. I have 2 of the 250w series 2. One board on each unit has UV. (I asked nicely.)

They will also put a longer cord on it so you could mount the drivers outside of the tent, if you ask and let them know the length.

They are an awesome company, and awesome people. Doesn’t hurt that the lights kick ass too.

As for the lemon drop, she would be fine in there. Plenty of room, but you'll just need to pay her some extra attention.

Hay Dano if you are looking for QB lights check out @Budget LED I have one in my set up now if you would like to check it out. Great company made in Michigan, Vet owned and operated, a sponsor and The BEST company I have Ever dealt with. Top quality components at the cheapest prices. Check em out.

I have nothing to add. Well said PC. I will second how great of a company they are.

Mine are @Budget LED and they rock. I have 2 of the 250w series 2. One board on each unit has UV. (I asked nicely.)

They will also put a longer cord on it so you could mount the drivers outside of the tent, if you ask and let them know the length.

They are an awesome company, and awesome people. Doesn’t hurt that the lights kick ass too.

As for the lemon drop, she would be fine in there. Plenty of room, but you'll just need to pay her some extra attention.
So to confirm, you are running one Series 2 + Full Spec and one Series 2+ Red Spec on a 2 board standard Heatsink and use two of them?

We have been in touch. Thanks everyone for the kind words and support.

So to confirm, you are running one Series 2 + Full Spec and one Series 2+ Red Spec on a 2 board standard Heatsink and use two of them?
Yes multi has two 250w kits with mix boards on each kit.

Ok so asking nicely :) if you could offer me the same set up?
Of course. Just order the Series 2 Red spec kits in the spectrum you want and heatsink. Then email us your order confirmation and ask us to build it as half full spec and half red spec.

I feel you made the right choice DannO.

you will be very happy with that set up.

are you going to run the heat sinks mounted to the light or outside the tent?

I feel you made the right choice DannO.

you will be very happy with that set up.

are you going to run the heat sinks mounted to the light or outside the tent?
Running them outside the tent. Need to cool the tent down by 10 degrees. I was pushing 90 F on some days. The toll is showing on the highest branches. I'm really happy with this grow but want to improve.

The next grow includes 3 strains that can turn Purple and/or red. I don't think the colors are achievable with high heat. I will be running exhaust and probably will raise the tent. I won't know until I get up and see if I can shorten the extension tube.

Here is what I have. The middle of the fan is 2" off of the corner and 11" above the top of the tent. If I add the 12" tent extension the fan is 1" below the top of the tent. It's close but I would want a few inches of space between the tent top and the fan. I plan to move the tent further from the back wall which places the fan center over 1 foot further back. The ceiling is 10 ft so no issue there. If I can get a ceiling fan extension rod of 6" to 8" that's compatible it will be a fairly easy fix. Otherwise I can buy a different low profile fan.

_DSC6189.jpg

It will definitely help with your heat. It dropped mine substantially. I’d say more than 10 degrees.

to get the colors the cool temperatures help and I’ve also read running a slightly shorter cycle than 12/12 helps.

can’t wait to see you rock the next grow :high-five:

Yes multi has two 250w kits with mix boards on each kit.

Justin knows! He's awesome!

But to back that up, yes. On each of the 2-board, 250w Series 2+, I have one board each of the Full Spec, and the R-Spec. I went with 3500k temp balance since I use the lights full cycle. I hung the lights with the boards caddie corner from each other, if that makes sense. So back left on that unit is the R-spec board. On the front unit, the front right has the R-spec.

Order placed and email sent.

:party:

I know we've been down the "expense for a hobby" road a few times, and I'm definitely in there with ya. However this is a solid move. Not that the lights you have are terrible, but they're not at the same level as these. These are definitely next, next, level in comparison. I had the same issue when I decided to buy mine. I hated to spend even more than I had already, but in the long run it's an investment in your grow. I can't say enough about the lights, the company, or the people. :)

Running them outside the tent. Need to cool the tent down by 10 degrees. I was pushing 90 F on some days. The toll is showing on the highest branches. I'm really happy with this grow but want to improve.

The next grow includes 3 strains that can turn Purple and/or red. I don't think the colors are achievable with high heat. I will be running exhaust and probably will raise the tent. I won't know until I get up and see if I can shorten the extension tube.

Here is what I have. The middle of the fan is 2" off of the corner and 11" above the top of the tent. If I add the 12" tent extension the fan is 1" below the top of the tent. It's close but I would want a few inches of space between the tent top and the fan. I plan to move the tent further from the back wall which places the fan center over 1 foot further back. The ceiling is 10 ft so no issue there. If I can get a ceiling fan extension rod of 6" to 8" that's compatible it will be a fairly easy fix. Otherwise I can buy a different low profile fan.

You shouldn't have an issue finding a shorter extension for that. Home Depot should have them for that model, and if not you can order one. They're all pretty much the same size/thread, so shouldn't be a problem to get one.

You may not even need the extension, but it's not a bad idea to have it available.

Day 98- 58th day of flower - Harvest Day Not soon enough

A little more amber showing up. Nothing worth taking close up pics.

Friday is harvest day and that will make exactly 100 days of growing and flowering. I decided I will flush for the next two days. I figured two days flush won't hurt. I will also go dark from tonight at 7:00 PM until 7:00 AM on Friday to allow for 36 hrs of dark right before harvest. Depending when I can get off work and start the harvest. It may be closer to 42 hours.

Some of the last few pictures before I harvest. I will take some right before when I get the lights down.
_DSC6230.jpg

_DSC6238a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom