DankBudsOnly - Indoor Grow Journal - Veg & Flower Tents

DankBudsOnly

SETUP:

2 Gorilla shorty tents set up on top of a Gladiator heavy duty storage rack. Veg tent is 2' x 2.5' x 5' 8". Flower tent is 2' x 4' x 5' 8".

Each tent has two AC Infinity cloudline S4 inline fans, 1 for intake and 1 for exhaust. Each tent also has a AC Infinity Inline Filter Box attached to the intake. Also have an oscillating fan from AC Infinity for both tents.

For air humidity control: I have 2 carepod humidifer's, 1 outside each tent's intake to provide some humidity because it gets really dry here. I think these humidifiers will also provide some air conditioning effect if needed because I can fill them with cold water.

Right now I am watering by hand but I am starting to research the Blumat watering system so I don't have to water by hand. Anybody have experience with Bluemat? I have a couple questions about it if anyone has experience.

Soil is organic and a mix of a bunch of good stuff. Mostly from Espoma. It's been "cooking" in large totes and I just added some wigglers to it. My plan is to hopefully be able to just provide clean good water and not add any liquid nutrients with unnecessary salts.

Speaking of water, I get my tap water from a well and I just measured the ppm's and ph in a glass manson jar from the kitchen faucet. The ppm bounces between 140-150 and the ph is right around 6.9.

The lights are Kind X220 for veg and Kind X420 for flower.

For dry/cure I have 2 Cannatrol cold cure's on order and should be delivered in the next month or so.

GENETICS:

For the first round with this setup I am running:

6 Grand Master Chem (Master Kush x Chemdog 91 BX3) and 6 Headline (Shoreline × Headband). I have a bunch of seeds I am excited to run but starting with these! Only have the veg tent going right now but will be moving them into the flower tent soon I think. Will definitely be keeping mothers and cutting clones.

Planted seeds in soil on 06/23. It's been 6 days. Some have sprouted and some I am still waiting on...

Feel free to respond and comment! :snowboating:

IMG_8992.JPG

IMG_8993.JPG

IMG_8986.JPG

IMG_8963 2.JPG

IMG_8960 2.JPG

IMG_8934.JPG

IMG_8932.JPG

IMG_8889 2.JPG

IMG_8892 2.jpg

IMG_8862.jpg

Update:
12/12 seeds have sprouted. The Headline took longer than the Grand Master Chem but appear to be vigorous once sprouted.

Humidity appears high because I just sprayed and watered them. It usually hovers around 50-60% with the humidifier set on low.

Light is currently set to 25% output. Will probably increase to 50% in a few days.

IMG_9035.jpeg

IMG_9032.jpeg

IMG_9036.jpeg

IMG_9037.jpeg

Update:

Soil is alive. Mushrooms have started growing. I've reduced the humidity levels and let the soil really dry out before watering again this morning. Not worried about the mushrooms. It's a good thing.

I rearranged so that the Grand Master Chem are in order from left to right. GMC is on the left and Headline are on the right. Green and red tags on the containers.

Some appear to be more vigorous than others. It will be fun to watch how things unfold. I will be doing LST and will probably top then as well. I plan to let these grow and then when they are bigger will be taking clones of each and then putting the clones into flower. Thoughts?

Light is still at 25%. Will probably increase to 50% here in the next few days.

IMG_9044.JPG

IMG_9047.JPG

Headline.JPG

Grand Master Chem.JPG

Back
Top Bottom