I'm Back In The Grow Tent!

Lisa2265

Hey all, I'm back at it again. Took a bit of time off. Went through some scary health shit but I'm am finally back in my happy place..
I'm about two weeks into a perpetual grow. I have a lot going on in that tent so ill try and be quick.
January 21 I dropped some seeds. then again Jan 31.

Im in a 5x5
running two mars hydro TSW 2000 lights
AC infinity Cloudline T6
3 AC infinity fans
growing in my layered mix of FFOF, compost, worm castings, and top 1/3 layer of FFHF.
Using Gaia Green general and Gaia green power bloom
3 gal. fabric pots. bottom watering mostly so roots search down for water. only top watering when I have to feed.
Also using molasses throughtout
and silica spray until Flower.

I think I may have learned a bunch from the people here. Would love any and all suggestions..

IMG_1576.jpeg

IMG_1573.jpeg

I forgot to mention..
Raspberry parfait
Blood Honey
Mimosa EVO
mandarin Sunset
Moby Dick
Strawberry Cough
Maui Waui
Purple Runtz
most of them are NASC. Barneys Farm, and Seedsman.
Great selection and good looking set up. :thumb:
Hope everything goes well my friend.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

ive got a question. I am trying to put together a chart for my strains, when I drop them, when I switch to veg, weeks in flower, harvest dates, the content, and amount. I have one but to me it seems like it's just not working for me. I am making it in excel and I am certainly not proficient in it. I am a chef so excel wasn't part of my learning, and I learned in a kitchen, many ,many,many moons ago so this shit is escaping me.
anyone with any advice would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance,

ps. trying to really dial in the details and dates and strains, etc..

ive got a question. I am trying to put together a chart for my strains, when I drop them, when I switch to veg, weeks in flower, harvest dates, the content, and amount. I have one but to me it seems like it's just not working for me. I am making it in excel and I am certainly not proficient in it. I am a chef so excel wasn't part of my learning, and I learned in a kitchen, many ,many,many moons ago so this shit is escaping me.
anyone with any advice would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance,

ps. trying to really dial in the details and dates and strains, etc..
I'm terrible at that stuff sorry.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Simplest way

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 ... etc in each cell across the top row
Raspberry parfait | soak | sprout
Blood Honey |soak | sprout
Mimosa EVO |soak | dud
mandarin Sunset |soak

... etc down the left side

Then fill in soak, sprout, fed etc as you go along

Or you could do it the other way; put Soak, Sprout, Potted, Feed, Chop, Yield along the top, then put the dates in the corresponding grid position

If you are having any trouble formatting or adding notes etc, just give me a shout

No worries so am I. Lol
LKAbudman is really good at that stuff.
Check his threads, he might have a solution.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Simplest way

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 ... etc in each cell across the top row
Raspberry parfait | soak | sprout
Blood Honey |soak | sprout
Mimosa EVO |soak | dud
mandarin Sunset |soak

... etc down the left side

Then fill in soak, sprout, fed etc as you go along

Or you could do it the other way; put Soak, Sprout, Potted, Feed, Chop, Yield along the top, then put the dates in the corresponding grid position

If you are having any trouble formatting or adding notes etc, just give me a shout
Thanks man! Highly appreciate it!

20247 Jan14 Jan21 Jan 28 Jan
Strain A
Strain B
Strain C
OrSeed CoStrainPoppedSproutedPottedFeed.......HarvestYield
CanukNLJan 7Jan 9Jan 122ml A/BApr 9512g wet

Payback - what's the best way to oven cook chicken breast for dinner tonight? lol
:ganjamon:
I like s&p a bit of olive oil and lemon slices. 375 maybe 15 minutes. You have carry over. I prefer browning in pan on stove . Brown on each side, then lower heat and squeeze of a lemon and a bit of chicken stock and cover for 12-15 minutes on med. check temp. 165. You should have a bit of liquid. And then just pour whatever liquid in pan over breasts when plating.

I like s&p a bit of olive oil and lemon slices. 375 maybe 15 minutes. You have carry over [That's kind of what I had in mind...]. I prefer browning in pan on stove . Brown on each side, then lower heat and squeeze of a lemon and a bit of chicken stock and cover for 12-15 minutes on med. check temp. 165. You should have a bit of liquid. And then just pour whatever liquid in pan over breasts when plating.
Sounds perfect, wouldn't usually think of cooking chicken breast like that but it sounds good to me

:thanks:

Sounds perfect, wouldn't usually think of cooking chicken breast like that but it sounds good to me

:thanks:
as long as they are boneless. the oven doesn't really impart anytime of browning or flavor. The only time I do chicken in oven is thighs, whole chicken and wings. you can cook at higher temp without drying out.

Back
Top Bottom