Pink Runtz Autoflower: Multiple Organic Medium Mixes: Comparing Performance

No you don't want anything above your light.
Put any access at the other end.

Stay safe
Bill
Okay, I think I rearranged better, what do you think?
20220109_162637.jpg

I have two thoughts! Regarding the tent walls being sucked in, you can add an intake fan that will blow air into the tent to compensate for the air being sucked out. If smell-control isn't an issue, turn the fan around blow air into the tent. This has the advantage of making the tent bigger by blowing the walls out!

In terms of humidity, if your tent is in a closed room I would add a humidifier or Vick's Vaporizer outside the tent and let the fans pull the humidity into the tent. A towel mounded into a bowl of water in the tent with a fan pointed at it should help too.
Okay awesome, thanks for the tip! I have a small humidifier and I'll run it outside of the intake vent! Thanks!

Tent looks good, P.
Once you have a canna canopy you can tweak your terroir to dial in the details. Transpiration affects RH and vice versa, but I’m with ECM and the wet towel when plants are little. If you fork out for a humidifier and you don’t need it later that is going to be a drag.
:passitleft: Have a drag.

Okay, I think I rearranged better, what do you think?
20220109_162637.jpg
I'm sorry my friend but it looks a little droopy and overloaded. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

I think. Just me. I would put less wires inside as I could . Even drill a hole where the equipment is located have only what needs to be in there for the equipment. Most tents has access hole in several places. Limits the wires being all over there place. And inside.. if that better for you SweetP. We just want you safe

Okay, so this is what I did. Does it look better? I have the blue extension cord outside (don't worry it will still be replaced to a better one before I get growing) and the driver cords tied up and away!
20220109_185326.jpg
All those cords could be easily tidied up by zip tieing them to the metal supports.
And appropriate length cords are beneficial.

Stay safe
Bill

Make sure you stick a fire alarm up at the top . Also. I have one above my lights aswell. My light is almost 1800 watts. And create heat like your going to get also. It's scares me most time gets so hot in summer. But winter mine seems to do fine. Can express safety first .

Can someone show me an example of how they have their cords set up please? Apparently I'm struggling haha
I'm sorry your struggling my friend @SweetPs .
I don't have a pic handy and my room went up in flames anyway so not going to help there.
If you see the line there follow the bars to where you need to run them.
Can you tell what I mean?

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220110-091642_Chrome.jpg

Congratulations! Won't be long before there are some sprouts. :thumb:
Pretty excited! Just gotta get the go ahead from my partner's insurance company! Don't wanna pop them too early and be let down. But I'll post pictures as soon as they're in water! @Mars Hydro @CropKingSeeds

Small update. I received my cloth pots, great white mycorrhizae, and some seed starting soil! Mixing up the soil tonight!

Recipes have changed some, will be trying:

30 cups peat
15 cup coir
15 cup compost
15 cups perlite
5 cup worm casting
5 cup Pumice
1 cup Gaia Green all purpose
Will water seedlings with dilute white shark and continue the application throughout the grow
20220111_141733.jpg

Back
Top Bottom