Pink Runtz Autoflower: Multiple Organic Medium Mixes: Comparing Performance

All this talk about auto's I just dropped a cotton candy auto to germinate, I'll squeeze her in somewhere lol
I have Gaia Green and promix, I'll try your approach @SweetPs
Nice! Can top dress with Gaia throughout the grow, 1tbs per gallon every three weeks or so. For outdoor grows at least.

My outdoor crop this year was grown in a mix of Grampy's super soil, coir, great white mycorrhizae and I only fed them molasses, banana water & egg water. It was impressive.
I have some Grampy's still kicking around but its been outside for a while. I'm scared of pests coming in through it, so not gonna play with that lol

After a scare yesterday on the delayed shipment notice, I woke up to an update that my seeds will be here today! I dunno how the delivery gods managed to get my package from Richmond BC to NS overnight, but I am one happy hippie. Will be starting to pop them as soon as they arrive!
Should I pop all 5 and see which 4 do the best? Or should I just pop 4 and save a seed? What do y'all think?

Yes I did! I did get 2 freebie Violator Kush feminized seeds though when I got my fan!

What's the best way to keep them viable? Just store in a cool dry place?
You can buy seed vials on amazon :)

I keep mine in the back of the fridge. They seem to last a couple of years in there at least!
Cool! That's where I'll stick mine then!

You can buy seed vials on amazon :)
Sweet! I'll order some, they'll come in handy for my business too, as I give away Sweet Pea seeds as a thank you to my first time customers!

After reading @Bill284 fire safety post, I'll be purchasing a big fire extinguisher, and contacting my insurance company before going ahead with my grow. That being said, sadly, I could be delayed starting my grow.
Good evening @SweetPs Hope you had a good day my friend.
A call to insurance company and order an extinguisher from Bozos.
Done by 10 am no time lost.
Do try and use the suggestions if you can please.
Thank you.
Sorry I haven't been following your journal, I'll try and keep up. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Good evening @SweetPs Hope you had a good day my friend.
A call to insurance company and order an extinguisher from Bozos.
Done by 10 am no time lost.
Do try and use the suggestions if you can please.
Thank you.
Sorry I haven't been following your journal, I'll try and keep up. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
Yep! So far everything I got for power is 16 gauge and on one that has an on/off function, I'll post pictures this weekend to confirm everything looks okay. Found out the local crappy tire has extinguishers, so I'll go there. Have my partner call insurance company tomorrow hopefully. Do we just simply let them know our intentions and it's simple as that?

Hope you got you seeds before this snow storm we are getting slammed, I'm just a province away from you @SweetPs
No, sadly they didn't make it to me before the snow, so it will be Monday afterall :(. But this gives me time I suppose to prepare appropriately, so I'm looking on the brightside!

Hey @SweetPs! :ciao:

I'm late to the party, but I made it.

I'm so impressed with how you started out. I'm a lot bigger than you and could not get my first 4x4 stood up on my own. Even with help, I still managed to inflict a small tear in the fabric trying to get it up. So kudos to you on that accomplishment!

You've got some top-flight growers paying attention and weighing in and here on 420 that's a BIG PLUS.

Happy growing! :ganjamon:

Hello , i can be done but at a few low dose if you are growing inside in pots , it has a lot of magnesium in it , i would stick to using it in your compost/worm casting tea instead .
Sounds like a great plan looking forward to this grow. Monday can't come soon enough!

Hey @SweetPs! :ciao:

I'm late to the party, but I made it.

I'm so impressed with how you started out. I'm a lot bigger than you and could not get my first 4x4 stood up on my own. Even with help, I still managed to inflict a small tear in the fabric trying to get it up. So kudos to you on that accomplishment!

You've got some top-flight growers paying attention and weighing in and here on 420 that's a BIG PLUS.

Happy growing! :ganjamon:
Thanks so much! I was nervous of ripping too. I didn't even follow the directions on putting the tenting on, because how they were saying to do it just made no sense, and I was not tall enough to put the top on first; I will always put the bottom on first from now on. That was my lesson there haha.

Has anyone ever used Holland Basics Seed starting soil? It has "Premium Refined Bat Guano, Organically Fed Earthworm Casting, Perlite, Dolomite for pH balance and various strains of Bacillus and Mycorrhizae for assisting explosive root growth."

I purchased some just to see it's quality, I think what I might do is dig a hole in my pots and put a little of that in there before dropping my popped seed in there give her a little boost as she starts to grow.

Sounds like a great plan looking forward to this grow. Monday can't come soon enough!

Thanks so much! I was nervous of ripping too. I didn't even follow the directions on putting the tenting on, because how they were saying to do it just made no sense, and I was not tall enough to put the top on first; I will always put the bottom on first from now on. That was my lesson there haha.

Has anyone ever used Holland Basics Seed starting soil? It has "Premium Refined Bat Guano, Organically Fed Earthworm Casting, Perlite, Dolomite for pH balance and various strains of Bacillus and Mycorrhizae for assisting explosive root growth."

I purchased some just to see it's quality, I think what I might do is dig a hole in my pots and put a little of that in there before dropping my popped seed in there give her a little boost as she starts to grow.
I've never used that brand, but I have used mycorrhizae in my grows. It does seem to have a positive effect when used from the beginning. The mycorrhizal spores need to come into contact with the roots to colonize them.

I've never used that brand, but I have used mycorrhizae in my grows. It does seem to have a positive effect when used from the beginning. The mycorrhizal spores need to come into contact with the roots to colonize them.
I used mycorrhizae in a my outdoor grows this year, you should've seen the root structures on those babies this year. Had a hard time breaking them down to till into my vegetable garden this fall they were so strong. Was my first time using it and I will never go back.

Back
Top Bottom