Pink Runtz Autoflower: Multiple Organic Medium Mixes: Comparing Performance

Welcome to the Mag!
The installation manual didn’t come with a quick reference glossary of handy swear words? You got that done with a minimum of fuss.

Nice work reclaiming that bathroom space! Congrats on your pressies.

When are you (going to be) growing? Is the pink Runtz popped?

Ahaha Im surprised all I said was "shit" a few times hahaha

Thanks for compliment on the bathroom!

I get my seeds in the mail on Monday (I've been carefully watching the tracking every hour because I'm so excited), so nothing popped yet. But as soon as I get them, they'll be soaking!
I do have have some Jax Apex seeds from the NSLC but I know they're straight up garbage, not feminized, not auto, not anything LMFAO so returning them for probably their weak ass edibles. the 10mg per package cap makes me so mad, especially at the price they're at.

Now that sucks
Riiiiiiight!
Having a difficult time finding oscillating fans too, I guess the oscillating monkey fans got recalled for starting fires! Gonna go with a stationary fan for now until something better comes along. Still worried about wind burn but I guess it is what it is. All the oscillating fans available are wall mount, and I don't have a wall to mount to.

Ahaha Im surprised all I said was "shit" a few times hahaha

Thanks for compliment on the bathroom!

I get my seeds in the mail on Monday (I've been carefully watching the tracking every hour because I'm so excited), so nothing popped yet. But as soon as I get them, they'll be soaking!
I do have have some Jax Apex seeds from the NSLC but I know they're straight up garbage, not feminized, not auto, not anything LMFAO so returning them for probably their weak ass edibles. the 10mg per package cap makes me so mad, especially at the price they're at.
I had pretty good luck with seeds from the OCS. The genetics were good, it's just the LPs growing skills that leave something to be desired.
I sometimes grow reg seeds too, the only issue I've had is you have to sex them early unless you're okay with having fewer plants in flower than your max.

I had pretty good luck with seeds from the OCS. The genetics were good, it's just the LPs growing skills that leave something to be desired.
I sometimes grow reg seeds too, the only issue I've had is you have to sex them early unless you're okay with having fewer plants in flower than your max.
Yeah, I've been dealing with reg seeds for my outdoor stuff and chopping the males as they show. I just don't want to chance it for my indoor.
I had 2 hermie on me this year because of neighbors backyard lights that they installed in the middle of my grow, I was hoping they were far enough away, but it was a hard NOPE. That's the only thing I could think of that made em go, I had 2 in one place and 2 in another, the two that were away from the backyard lights on the side of the house did amazing for their shorter growing season. 10oz of black dreams, 12oz Blackberry x 9lbs jack hammer, they were late starters as I had two males before that to chop, and I had to take them down early because of the wet summer we had, I was worried about bud rot.

Yeah, I've been dealing with reg seeds for my outdoor stuff and chopping the males as they show. I just don't want to chance it for my indoor.
I had 2 hermie on me this year because of neighbors backyard lights that they installed in the middle of my grow, I was hoping they were far enough away, but it was a hard NOPE. That's the only thing I could think of that made em go, I had 2 in one place and 2 in another, the two that were away from the backyard lights on the side of the house did amazing for their shorter growing season. 10oz of black dreams, 12oz Blackberry x 9lbs jack hammer, they were late starters as I had two males before that to chop, and I had to take them down early because of the wet summer we had, I was worried about bud rot.
We had the second rainiest Sept on record this year, and I lost about half my crop to mould.
I also had to go next door in my pjs to tell my neighbour to turn off his lights mid August. His son was growing in his backyard, so you'd think he would be more careful.

We had the second rainiest Sept on record this year, and I lost about half my crop to mould.
I also had to go next door in my pjs to tell my neighbour to turn off his lights mid August. His son was growing in his backyard, so you'd think he would be more careful.
Oh man, that's brutal! It was a rough year for outdoor i gotta say.

I got a fan! It's not oscillating but it's a clip on!

20220106_171837.jpg

20220106_171821.jpg

Exactly! The distance and angles act as a diffuser.
Peeeeeerrrrrrrfect! So my money has not been thrown away after all hahaha
Thanks so much for the tip!

I also got a package of free feminized Violator Kush seeds when I went down to get my fan, he threw it in as a freebie! They'll be my next grow as they're not auto and I really wanna try and auto

Riiiight!
Having a difficult time finding oscillating fans too, I guess the oscillating monkey fans got recalled for starting fires! Gonna go with a stationary fan for now until something better comes along. Still worried about wind burn but I guess it is what it is. All the oscillating fans available are wall mount, and I don't have a wall to mount to.
Yep do what you can. Simple is best I don't even have one . I have a air filtration that pulls everything out it's so strong it pull plants out the vent if I don't watch it makes tent suck in so bad I think it's going to tear the tent up . Have it on lowest settings and it's still indent the tent bad

Heck I'm still trying to figure out why all the string grid on the plants . I figured it was of top heavy. But never had to put one up yet. Never have just one stem make it too heavy. Always top plants to make more main stems. Cause that top nug. Always the best nug.

I can't wait to try them, I so wish I had autos this summer

edit:Summer

What does DWC stand for? Those are some pretty ladies!
You will fall in love dwc means deep water culture they grow in a bucket an water and that’s only one plant she is just mega huge

Back
Top Bottom