Pink Runtz Autoflower: Multiple Organic Medium Mixes: Comparing Performance

Thumbs up sweetP
Thanks! I was so awkward putting the fabric on the tent hahahaha oh man was it ever a learning process, I didn't even end up putting it on how the instructions said to! And I put the driver's on my light backwards hahahahahaha I got her all fixed in the end though so that's all that matters!

@SweetPs It's so easy to get overwhelmed with information especially starting out, I know it was for me when I started my first indoor, luckily I found this community, and that I credit my first a success, to me at least lol
@Krissi1982
@InTheShed
@Jack420
@Tokin Roll
Just a few of the many on here that are good auto growers with great journals to learn from and I'm sure they'll be by to say hey.
Happy growing :peace: :passitleft:

It's way to easy to be over whelmed. Just ask if you need help thier many people here that will help or help you find the answers u need . But I can tell you. Simple is best. Keep it simple

@SweetPs It's so easy to get overwhelmed with information especially starting out, I know it was for me when I started my first indoor, luckily I found this community, and that I credit my first a success, to me at least lol
@Krissi1982
@InTheShed
@Jack420
@Tokin Roll
Just a few of the many on here that are good auto growers with great journals to learn from and I'm sure they'll be by to say hey.
Happy growing
Thanks for the tag ECM and welcome to 420mag SweetPs! I'll stick around because I'm curious to see how the pH thing is going to work in coco and organics like Growings mentioned. I'd think setting it for coco would be the way to go but what do I know!

Didn't see a mention of what's going in the pots yet...did I miss it?

Wow, A little late, but I made it; welcome to 420 Magazine @SweetPs

I really enjoyed watching you build your tent, I was howling. :rofl: It reminded me of building my first tent alone; a real pain in the butt.

If you don't mind; I will check in once in awhile to see how you are coming along.

I don't know anyone else that uses coco and organics, should be interesting.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

edit: Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Aloha new auto growing friend!

How are things today? Have any lingering issues or questions? Happy to have been tagged into this...always willing to help and ready to grow even if it's not my own!!

Lmk if I can be of assistance in any way!

You got some big Kahuna auto grower tags on here, they have all done and do FANTASTIC work and are all super friendly and also more than willing to help you get set up and become more comfortable through the process!

I really enjoyed watching you build your tent, I was howling. :rofl: It reminded me of building my first tent along; a real pain in the butt.
Did you want to jump in that video as much as I did and lend a hand :rofl:
My 4x8 was a chore setting up alone, @SweetPs you pulled it off and did a great job, looking forward to seeing you grow :cheer:

@Krissi1982
@InTheShed
@Jack420
@Tokin Roll
Happy growing :peace: :passitleft:
Thanks so much for tagging some great people!

Oh the tent build, I was physically sore all over the next day hahaha that thing was HEAVY lol
Let's just said I was talking to the computer, trying to help. :rofl:
Oh I was talking to the computer when watching the video being like "why are you doing that Amanda" "stop that" "make normal faces for once" LMFAO oh man....
Aloha new auto growing friend!

How are things today? Have any lingering issues or questions? Happy to have been tagged into this...always willing to help and ready to grow even if it's not my own!!

Lmk if I can be of assistance in any way!

You got some big Kahuna auto grower tags on here, they have all done and do FANTASTIC work and are all super friendly and also more than willing to help you get set up and become more comfortable through the process!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Not running into any issues yet, as I'm still waiting for my seeds to get here. May have some questions this weekend when I try to figure out the Smart Controller settings.
Oh actually! Light cycle for auto flower! 18/6 all the way through? Or do I still have to drop to 12/12 for flower?

Thanks for the tag ECM and welcome to 420mag SweetPs! I'll stick around because I'm curious to see how the pH thing is going to work in coco and organics like Growings mentioned. I'd think setting it for coco would be the way to go but what do I know!

Didn't see a mention of what's going in the pots yet...did I miss it?

Thanks so much! I've been looking into making my own super soil and might go that route for my next grow, the weather will be warmer and can mix it outside. I might try some simply amended Promix for one of the pots. Oh and I'm growing Pink Runtz Autoflower from Crop King, 4 plants

Thanks again for a your feedback! I'm playing mad scientist with this grow, just because I can! Hahaha. If anyone wants to come up with a soil mix that they'd like to see me try post it up and I'll give her a whirl!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Not running into any issues yet, as I'm still waiting for my seeds to get here. May have some questions this weekend when I try to figure out the Smart Controller settings.
Oh actually! Light cycle for auto flower! 18/6 all the way through? Or do I still have to drop to 12/12 for flower?
You don't have to drop to 12/12. That's the best part of growing autos.

Thanks so much for tagging some great people!

He's pretty rad!
Oh the tent build, I was physically sore all over the next day hahaha that thing was HEAVYradical!

Heavy and awkward to hold and set up! Work those unused muscles!
Oh I was talking to the computer when watching the video being like "why are you doing that Amanda" "stop that" "make normal faces for once" LMFAO oh man....
Hahahah

What Melville said, I run mine 24-0...will be doing 20-4 next go just to try it out. @Jack420 Uses a 12/12. Autos are so flexible!
Thanks so much! I've been looking into making my own super soil and might go that route for my next grow, the weather will be warmer and can mix it outside. I might try some simply amended Promix for one of the pots. Oh and I'm growing Pink Runtz Autoflower from Crop King, 4 plants

Thanks again for a your feedback! I'm playing mad scientist with this grow, just because I can! Hahaha. If anyone wants to come up with a soil mix that they'd like to see me try post it up and I'll give her a whirl!
Woo-hoo!

Sweet! Inth
You don't have to drop to 12/12. That's the best part of growing autos.
Awesome! I thought I was right with the 18/6 all the way through but I thought I read something that said otherwise, information overload haha
Wow, A little late, but I made it; welcome to 420 Magazine @SweetPs

I really enjoyed watching you build your tent, I was howling. :rofl: It reminded me of building my first tent alone; a real pain in the butt.

If you don't mind; I will check in once in awhile to see how you are coming along.

I don't know anyone else that uses coco and organics, should be interesting.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

edit: Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Wow about the entering contests! That's awesome! Looking forward to all this website has to offer. I'm flabbergasted!

He's pretty rad!

Heavy and awkward to hold and set up! Work those unused muscles!

Hahahah

What Melville said, I run mine 24-0...will be doing 20-4 next go just to try it out. @Jack420 Uses a 12/12. Autos are so flexible!

Woo-hoo!
Okay great! I'm so excited for my seeds to get here! They should be here Monday, so this weekend I'll be preparing my mediums and testing my automatic settings on my fan/light.

Also, for autos is it a smart idea to start them in the pot they'll be growing in, as they're such fast growers, or should I start them in a seedling mix for the first little bit? I've seen mixed things, and I'm sure everyone has their preference. I always started my outdoor plants in a very basic mix (perlite, coir, worm castings, vermiculite) and then re-potted once they were 3 nodes tall, should I do the same?

Sweet! Inth

Awesome! I thought I was right with the 18/6 all the way through but I thought I read something that said otherwise, information overload haha

Wow about the entering contests! That's awesome! Looking forward to all this website has to offer. I'm flabbergasted!

Okay great! I'm so excited for my seeds to get here! They should be here Monday, so this weekend I'll be preparing my mediums and testing my automatic settings on my fan/light.

Also, for autos is it a smart idea to start them in the pot they'll be growing in, as they're such fast growers, or should I start them in a seedling mix for the first little bit? I've seen mixed things, and I'm sure everyone has their preference. I always started my outdoor plants in a very basic mix (perlite, coir, worm castings, vermiculite) and then re-potted once they were 3 nodes tall, should I do the same?
I start in organic seed starter in a 4-5.5 in pot and then around week 2 transfer them to 3 gl. Some like to run autos in 5. I keep mine just the size I want them in the 3s cause I run photos also and need the space for them...when I repot to the 3, I add castings, bat guano, epsom and cane sugar amendments

Sweet! Inth

Depends how confident you are with your up-potting technique. If you can do it without stress, go for it. The only reason not to would be if you're rough enough to slow them down, or even stop them for a couple of days. With photoperiod plants you can just add a couple of days to your veg period to make up for it. With autos, you can't. Starting them in their final containers will eliminate any transplanting issues, but then you have a harder time watering them.

I start in organic seed starter in a 4-5.5 in pot and then around week 2 transfer them to 3 gl. Some like to run autos in 5. I keep mine just the size I want them in the 3s cause I run photos also and need the space for them...when I repot to the 3, I add castings, bat guano, epsom and cane sugar amendments
Alright perfect! Does the cane sugar act as food for your microbes? Or what is the benefits to it? You're the second person I've seen say that they use cane sugar.

Depends how confident you are with your up-potting technique. If you can do it without stress, go for it. The only reason not to would be if you're rough enough to slow them down, or even stop them for a couple of days. With photoperiod plants you can just add a couple of days to your veg period to make up for it. With autos, you can't. Starting them in their final containers will eliminate any transplanting issues, but then you have a harder time watering them.
I'm pretty good with my up-potting, I have a few plants that HATE their roots being disturbed what's so ever, but are fast growers so I've worked on my gentleness (don't worry I'm not as rough on my plants as I was on my tent LMFAO)

Maybe I'll play around, start 2 in their final pots and 2 I'll do transplants. May as well as this is all an experimental experience haha

I am having the hardest time finding oscillating fans. Everywhere is sold out, should I maybe just get a stationary one? I'm slightly worried about wind burn with a stationary fan, is this something I should be worried about, or just say fuck it and go ahead with a stationary?
I had it in my head that I'd have an oscillating fan above and under my canopy and this is throwing a wrench in my plans.

Back
Top Bottom