Pink Runtz Autoflower: Multiple Organic Medium Mixes: Comparing Performance

Never thought about that. Good for calcium. Have to do that myself. Since I just bought some cal.mag for 18 bucks
Link to a good cal mag recipe here, that stuff can get expensive.

Partner said screw waiting on insurance... And seed popping....

A friend had some pretty hard-up looking clones. So we got those.
I figured what the hell, I'll try to save them, but not doing a comparative grow with them. (Though I still will be doing the autoflower Pink Runtz after this runs it's course)

Meet the runts of the litter, the stragglers, the left behind, the unwanted, of the confused Quebec Blue or Purple Kush (not sure what they're are but they're one of those two lol).
20220121_180448.jpg
20220121_192829.jpg

Their starter soil is 3 parts of Mix 1 and 1part of Holland Basics Seed starting mix, sprinkled mycorrhizae in hole before planting.
Mix 1
15 parts peat
7.5 parts coir
7.5 parts compost
7.5 parts perlite
2.5 parts worm castings
2.5 parts pumice
8tbs Gaia Green all-purpose)
Once they're bigger I'm going to plant them into 3 gallon cloth pots, of Pure Living Soil amended with some perlite and Gaia Green all purpose.

Congrats on the clones! Keep an eye on them to make sure they're pest free, as gifted clones should always be treated as potential Trojan Horses for bugs.
Oh they've been well checked, and showered, leaves all wiped down. They were mistreated terribly and might be a complete fail. Buddy that had them had em in a room that had 12/12 lighting and they're already showing signs of pre-flowering and are completely pathetic looking. Don't know if my 18/6 light schedule is gonna turn them around or not. Read somewhere that 24 hours of light for 10 days might, but I dunno if they're worth the power lol.

If they're already showing pistils it may take a lot longer than 10 days to reveg them. My reveggers are just now finally throwing off three-fingered leaves and it's been a few months of 24/0!
Ah shit. This may be too much of hassle for my liking then :/ but on the other hand I don't wanna just kill em lol I'll talk to my boyfriend and see what he thinks

@Bill284 I replaced the 16 gauge power cord with a 12 gauge before turning my lights on with the clones <3

everything is all tidied up too with zipties thanks everyone for all your tips
Good morning my friend @SweetPs I'm glad your safety conscious. :love:
Hopefully everything is smooth sailing for you now. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning brother Dust.
Hope your having a good day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Slowly waking up for one. For sure. Got coffee in hand now. Phone in other .. just wish plants were ready phone want be in my hand then

Good morning my friends. How's everyones grow going?

Slowly waking up for one. For sure. Got coffee in hand now. Phone in other .. just wish plants were ready phone want be in my hand then
I gotta cup of tea in one hand and a doobie in the other! I'd share if we were closer!

So I'm on the market looking for a decent sized humidifier, because I noticed I was struggling heavily with my humidity with the clones. I'm assuming that I should get a cool mist humidifier, and hook it up to my timer for when my lights go on (humidity was perfect with lights off). What do you all think? Any suggestions? Should I get a humidity dome for my seedlings?
@7Dust2 @InTheShed @Bill284 @DonkeyDick @East Coast Marley420 @Melville Hobbes

Good morning my friends. How's everyones grow going?

I gotta cup of tea in one hand and a doobie in the other! I'd share if we were closer!

So I'm on the market looking for a decent sized humidifier, because I noticed I was struggling heavily with my humidity with the clones. I'm assuming that I should get a cool mist humidifier, and hook it up to my timer for when my lights go on (humidity was perfect with lights off). What do you all think? Any suggestions? Should I get a humidity dome for my seedlings?
@7Dust2 @InTheShed @Bill284 @DonkeyDick @East Coast Marley420 @Melville Hobbes
You could go with a dome, but you have to be really careful not to get damping off. I don't use a humidifier, I just let the seedlings adapt.
I have rh of around 35-40% with lights on. What's yours?

Back
Top Bottom