Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Congrats on the harvest, TC! Sorry about the in-law tax.

Did you want anxiety???
Haha no was just saying that was my worry as I normally get anxiety and panic attacks when smoking a sativa think it’s because it’s to much of a upper I’m not sure lol.

Thanks and I knew it was going to happen. Also Happy New Year!!!

:party:
Happy new year to the growing Coffee fam!
Thank you and happy new year to your family as well :) can you believe I was in bed before 11? lol

Congrats on the harvest TC!
And Happy New Year!
Thanks Grateful! Meant to catch up to ask/see how yours went as well Happy new year to your family as well!

Safe wishes to everyone!

I know I’m late on this info 12 but “foxtailing” is a characteristic in really high quality sativas.. If the plant you were running was a sativa and you started foxtailing right around the time it was chunking up chances are it’s a pheno expression. If you look at the trichomes you’ll see they concentrate very heavily on the foxtails to the point it almost looks like a liquid from a distance. This is a good thing.

Foxtails are only something you need to stress about when your buds are entirely foxtailed, not just a few points on an otherwise fat bud. I just scanned your pictures quickly and I can see the sativa spiral on your buds so I’m gonna lean into you just had a good pheno.

I know I’m late on this info 12 but “foxtailing” is a characteristic in really high quality sativas.. If the plant you were running was a sativa and you started foxtailing right around the time it was chunking up chances are it’s a pheno expression. If you look at the trichomes you’ll see they concentrate very heavily on the foxtails to the point it almost looks like a liquid from a distance. This is a good thing.

Foxtails are only something you need to stress about when your buds are entirely foxtailed, not just a few points on an otherwise fat bud. I just scanned your pictures quickly and I can see the sativa spiral on your buds so I’m gonna lean into you just had a good pheno.
Thanks for the info Keff! I didn’t think it was herming if anything I think I found one premature seed so far. Interesting high on it wasn’t what I was looking for but it’s like a hybrid almost.

Hey TC - just checking in
Have a good one :hookah:
Hey Senpai Roy hope your holidays went well!

Thanks for the info Keff! I didn’t think it was herming if anything I think I found one premature seed so far. Interesting high on it wasn’t what I was looking for but it’s like a hybrid almost.

Hey Senpai Roy hope your holidays went well!
Yep - freezing cold, sideways rain on a cliff edge in Cornwall in storm force gales
It was great fun

No doubt brother! The more knowledge we can spread the more confident we can all be. No need to be out here stressing about fixing things that aren’t actually issues. Often times because of the past illegal nature of what we’re doing, certain growers and opinions are stated as facts, and there was no research to refute it aside from other backyard growers. We’ve rapidly begun discovering that a lot of what we originally thought was based on poor data, flawed observations, and loose controls.

There’s quite a noticeable difference between characteristic foxtailing and stress response foxtailing.

No doubt brother! The more knowledge we can spread the more confident we can all be. No need to be out here stressing about fixing things that aren’t actually issues. Often times because of the past illegal nature of what we’re doing, certain growers and opinions are stated as facts, and there was no research to refute it aside from other backyard growers. We’ve rapidly begun discovering that a lot of what we originally thought was based on poor data, flawed observations, and loose controls.

There’s quite a noticeable difference between characteristic foxtailing and stress response foxtailing.
Yeah I mean until I showed some pictures to Reddit because someone was curious fox tailing was never on my worry list mainly due to the variables never really changing.

Only thing that changed in the end was the time of day it was watered but if I’m correct and it’s still within the light cycle the plant may just need more water.

With that being said once we find a new place and providing I can grow in it because I refuse to deal with that cluster fuck I do want to try hydro or maybe just soil so I don’t need to worry every day about it and will have time to help my spouse take care of the little ones

Yeah I mean until I showed some pictures to Reddit because someone was curious fox tailing was never on my worry list mainly due to the variables never really changing.

Only thing that changed in the end was the time of day it was watered but if I’m correct and it’s still within the light cycle the plant may just need more water.

With that being said once we find a new place and providing I can grow in it because I refuse to deal with that cluster fuck I do want to try hydro or maybe just soil so I don’t need to worry every day about it and will have time to help my spouse take care of the little ones

If you’re interested in Soil, I’m running a very easy, cheap, water only soil grow in my new journal. There’s quite a lot of knowledge being shared there and some really good info. It’s the TLO/LOS link in my signature but I’ll also tag you in the journal so you can stop by if you’re interested.

If you’re interested in Soil, I’m running a very easy, cheap, water only soil grow in my new journal. There’s quite a lot of knowledge being shared there and some really good info. It’s the TLO/LOS link in my signature but I’ll also tag you in the journal so you can stop by if you’re interested.
Sounds good and I’ll take a look when I can can’t plan to much yet if I do soil it’ll probably be a balcony grow just gotta see what chaos insues with two toddlers lmao

Sounds good and I’ll take a look when I can can’t plan to much yet if I do soil it’ll probably be a balcony grow just gotta see what chaos insues with two toddlers lmao

Totally get it.. my sons are finally old enough to keep themselves busy lol. The grow is super chill with no major sourcing needed and only an average amount of planning required. Your harvest looks great as is so I have no doubt whatever you choose to do you’ll be successful. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom