Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Congratulations on the lovely harvest! That’s a good bit of bud, some of those colas are huge. Great work. Hope it was worth six months! So we see she’s gorgeous, what does the smellevision say? Is she a stinker?
Thanks oh yeah she’s a stinker whole house smelled of lemon last night and my fingers were so sticky I couldn’t light a smoke lmao it was worth it just wish conditions were better but we shall see how it goes next time

Haha thanks Jon the boys on Reddit are like hey you have fox tails that means it hermed and I’m like alright well nothing I can do about it might as well finish the plant and I haven’t seen any seeds at all lmao
Yeah I’ve found the two do not equate. Sometimes they can, but I believe that’s more when you just let it go way too long and the foxtails are more from that. Happened to me one time, definitely not usual. I see no seeds in any pics you showed.

Thanks oh yeah she’s a stinker whole house smelled of lemon last night and my fingers were so sticky I couldn’t light a smoke lmao it was worth it just wish conditions were better but we shall see how it goes next time
I hear you, but hell, part of this game is dealing with obstacles. I have yet to have a grow where some didn’t present themselves over the course of the grow. And you handled those very well. You should be proud!

Yeah I’ve found the two do not equate. Sometimes they can, but I believe that’s more when you just let it go way too long and the foxtails are more from that. Happened to me one time, definitely not usual. I see no seeds in any pics you showed.
I hear you, but hell, part of this game is dealing with obstacles. I have yet to have a grow where some didn’t present themselves over the course of the grow. And you handled those very well. You should be proud!
Thanks man ya I did look and saw none myself even with my untrained eye. Things that really surprised me were no real signs of any pests by the time I harvested I expected a lot more again not being able to do any pest management from being so busy.

I only started to get concerned when the buds were getting to heavy but even then nothing some pipe cleaners couldn’t handle still don’t know what happened to my wire cutters was using tin snips last night lmao.

Congrats on the harvest TC!

You had some challenges for sure but you pulled through. Well done!
So how does it feel to have stinky buds drying?
Thanks Grateful, I’m grateful for the opportunity to even attempt to grow this amazing plant it feels great there is plenty I’d do differently maybe next time haha :)

Good job buoy :)
Thanks Mom hope all is well :)

Congratulations on that terrific harvest, and :welldone: working through all the issues you had getting to the end! It looks like a million bucks hanging there.

I hope the light's not still on in the tent. :)
Thank you kindly, it was a crazy ride but no the light is not on was using it as a work light haha

Congrats on the harvest, TC! I'm looking forward to the smoke report.

Did you harvest the outdoor ladies (y?)? I may have missed it if you posted it already.

Congrats on the harvest, TC! I'm looking forward to the smoke report.

Did you harvest the outdoor ladies (y?)? I may have missed it if you posted it already.
Thanks Hash one died due to PM and just wasn't growing and the other was harvested early due to the risk of mold. Sadly just grabbed a bud from its jar and I think its moldy...good thing I have back up supply just a little disheartening but oh well hopefully my indoor dries fast.

Also I wanted to say thank you to everyone for helping me I know I've been going through a lot lately and haven't been able to spend a lot of time here but I do appreciate it and will come back full time soon just need to make sure my family is good first.

Alright so I didn’t get any weights guys I’m sorry life really went upside down for a while there but the harvest was a great success I’m going to post any pictures I have.

Downside is I ended up losing 2-3 jars worth due to what I like to call the in law tax which did nothing for me now anyways but fuck it.

A1280F12-B8B3-40E0-9045-9E750818015B.jpeg
AC330B8C-DFB2-46D5-8624-FC0A9A6B866D.jpeg
0B17ECFF-70D0-4049-8677-A9FF0D912DDA.jpeg
8D447B97-93FA-444C-BE09-CCC6D12B7CD2.jpeg

I think in total took me 3 hours to chop her by myself and I kept half the plant in the tent after I ran out of jars. Think when I grow again I’m going to buy IKEA jars as they were twice the size of those that I could find in the dollar store for $2.00 more either way @Krissi Carbone would you mind marking this as complete for me?

Looks like a terrific harvest after all the waiting, so I'm glad you made it back here to share it with us! I mean share the pics and info, not the actual flowers like the in-law tax. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bravo:

Happy in-laws, happy wife? Probably worth it in the end.
:thumb:
Haha thank you and I’m on my way out now we are just waiting until the baby is born and Julia is healed up. Back in the day the tax worked now it’s just another tactic but it is what it is or however they say it. Smokes pretty good though didn’t give me anxiety like I thought it would and actually had some couch lock.

With that being said thank you Shed for putting up with me trying to learn LST as well as my many other misadventures lmao

Alright so I didn’t get any weights guys I’m sorry life really went upside down for a while there but the harvest was a great success I’m going to post any pictures I have.

Downside is I ended up losing 2-3 jars worth due to what I like to call the in law tax which did nothing for me now anyways but fuck it.

A1280F12-B8B3-40E0-9045-9E750818015B.jpeg
AC330B8C-DFB2-46D5-8624-FC0A9A6B866D.jpeg
0B17ECFF-70D0-4049-8677-A9FF0D912DDA.jpeg
8D447B97-93FA-444C-BE09-CCC6D12B7CD2.jpeg

I think in total took me 3 hours to chop her by myself and I kept half the plant in the tent after I ran out of jars. Think when I grow again I’m going to buy IKEA jars as they were twice the size of those that I could find in the dollar store for $2.00 more either way @Krissi Carbone would you mind marking this as complete for me?
Happy new year Buddy. :high-five:
Hope this is your year. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Congrats on the harvest, TC! Sorry about the in-law tax.

Haha thank you and I’m on my way out now we are just waiting until the baby is born and Julia is healed up. Back in the day the tax worked now it’s just another tactic but it is what it is or however they say it. Smokes pretty good though didn’t give me anxiety like I thought it would and actually had some couch lock.

Did you want anxiety???

Back
Top Bottom