Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your growing family Coffee!
Thanks Sensei Shed and sorry I have been away for long but work must be done screwed my back up at home been a fun couple days but look what I have done!

E1E9C384-9476-4E76-AD88-D8BD377F19A5.jpeg

Didn’t notice that stem originally oh well outdoor Death Bubba is done wasn’t great lost a bit from rot and mold but I’m happy with it so far!

Grand Daddy is still growing and taking her sweet ass time I actually lost count on what week we are on since flower but total time since sprout has been 171 days that’s almost half a year :0 tomorrow I’ll check out the trichomes.

In other news the puppy is still trying to eat me every day it’s tiring lmao gotta get that under control before she gets to big

Great to hear from you Coffee! Sorry to hear about your back and the ravenous puppy but it sounds like you'll get it under control soon, especially with a jar of Death Bubba on hand.
:thumb:
Thank you kindly I try to keep up to date but it becomes almost impossible since I'm not getting home now until almost 6 sometimes but hey that walk is amazing exercise and I really missed walking helps cool down. The puppy is a interesting one I tell you she only attacks me and I've never hit her but have been very firm sometimes I don't even acknowledge that she's outside when I go for a smoke then here comes the growls and bites....I think she's mad I took down Death Bubba probably was like HEEEEEY THAT WAS MINE GIVE IT BACK!!! lmao Probably will need another jar or two for Death Bubba that was only one main branch. Also tent is now 48% at 19 C or 66.2 F almost time to pull out the heater or is there any point I'm not sure to be honest if she's not ready by next weekend I might still chop the leaves are just dying and I don't want it to happen to the bud. I'll provide pictures of it tomorrow

Update Time!
Grand Daddy Purple X Death Bubba Day 172 RH 53%

Alrighty friends I have returned with the pain in the butt I mean my favorite plant. Honestly though if I was told it was going to take this long I would have done this a little differently. RH has the biggest improvement which was expected with fall/winter coming but now I don't have time to feed her properly cant win haha but that is the way of life!

Here are some bud pics as well as trichrome then finally a picture of the whole plant please don't roast me to hard!

IMG_3080.JPEG

It's a beautiful rangy foxtailing sativa! Don't bother scoping the foxtails to check for ripeness. Check the original ones like these:

IMG_3077.jpg

Those are showing a lot more cloudy than the new ones.
Sorry Shed, I thought I got back to you last night when I get home tonight I’ll take another look

Harvest Update
Grand Daddy Purple x Death Bubba Day 185

so I finally did it and I’m sorry for not checking in before doing so but the pressure was on and pregnant Julia is scary lol either way did the wet trimming last night and they are drying

Harvest Update
Grand Daddy Purple x Death Bubba Day 185

so I finally did it and I’m sorry for not checking in before doing so but the pressure was on and pregnant Julia is scary lol either way did the wet trimming last night and they are drying

Congrats TC :ciao:
Great work.
Hope everything is going well. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Congrats TC :ciao:
Great work.
Hope everything is going well. :high-five:

Stay safe
Thank you my friend it was getting better then reverted but having harvest out of the way will make time management a little more manageable there was a few times I almost forgot to water it

Thank you my friend it was getting better then reverted but having harvest out of the way will make time management a little more manageable there was a few times I almost forgot to water it
Life gets in the way sometimes.
But you did fantastic. :thumb:

Stay safe

Update Time!
Grand Daddy Purple X Death Bubba Day 172 RH 53%

Alrighty friends I have returned with the pain in the butt I mean my favorite plant. Honestly though if I was told it was going to take this long I would have done this a little differently. RH has the biggest improvement which was expected with fall/winter coming but now I don't have time to feed her properly cant win haha but that is the way of life!

Here are some bud pics as well as trichrome then finally a picture of the whole plant please don't roast me to hard!

IMG_3080.JPEG
What’s to roast? They’re awesome. Have a blast trimming foxtail buds. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They don’t bother me a bit. They add yield. Usually the foxtails themselves are the densest bud on the plant.

Congratulations on the lovely harvest! That’s a good bit of bud, some of those colas are huge. Great work. Hope it was worth six months! So we see she’s gorgeous, what does the smellevision say? Is she a stinker?

What’s to roast? They’re awesome. Have a blast trimming foxtail buds. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They don’t bother me a bit. They add yield. Usually the foxtails themselves are the densest bud on the plant.
Haha thanks Jon the boys on Reddit are like hey you have fox tails that means it hermed and I’m like alright well nothing I can do about it might as well finish the plant and I haven’t seen any seeds at all lmao

Back
Top Bottom