Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Sorry to hear about the bud rot, TC. It is heart-breaking but hopefully, there won't be too much of it upon closer inspection.

Sorry to hear about the bud rot, TC. It is heart-breaking but hopefully, there won't be too much of it upon closer inspection.
Thanks Hash it was only the one cola from what I saw but we will find out in a week or so when I look over them hopefully they will be dried by then

I wet trim specifically to look for (and immediately cut out) bud rot, along with caterpillars or other issues. If I waited for a week I might lose the whole thing while it spreads while drying.
I think I got it all lots of spider webs didn’t see any pillars though

Alright guys with Death drying in the closest here is some Grand Daddy shots still doesn’t look ready and that’s ok she can have a couple more weeks while I figure out death

Thanks kindly Mum, I knew it was going to happen just letting the other plant get overly to big was the death blow. The original plan was as they got to that point to put them in the tent to avoid detection.

Honestly, pumpkin pie is a acquired taste much like pine apple pizza when it’s forced on you and you have nothing else you will eat it then love it some day lmao. For myself my dad would always order weird ass shit on pizza cause he was drunk now I’ll eat pretty much anything that’s put in front of me.

Thanks Grateful it was shitty on all counts I tried to reason with them but they don’t know about my indoors so screw them. Next year if I’m still living here and not in a apartment we will try again!

Geeez $41 can buy lots of pumpkin pie for that ;)
Just beautiful TC.
Lots of time left.
Hope your doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Just beautiful TC.
Lots of time left.
Hope your doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Thank you Bill today has been good so far hope your day is going well to! I had to pull a few of the branch’s up last night either tangled or just to much weight. Pipe cleaners make good zip ties lol

Thank you Bill today has been good so far hope your day is going well to! I had to pull a few of the branch’s up last night either tangled or just to much weight. Pipe cleaners make good zip ties lol
Things are good today thank my friend. :ciao:
Can you imagine how many pipe cleaners I'd need.:rofl:
It's a mad house in there.
Buds falling all over the place now.
Your garden is Beautiful :yahoo: that light is doing a great job.
Take care Amigo.

Stay safe

Things are good today thank my friend. :ciao:
Can you imagine how many pipe cleaners I'd need.:rofl:
It's a mad house in there.
Buds falling all over the place now.
Your garden is Beautiful :yahoo: that light is doing a great job.
Take care Amigo.

Stay safe
Thank you kindly sir, you'd need a ton I know Walmart has some big ones for $2 for like 50 if your ever interested :) How far is the junction station from your place?

Thank you kindly sir, you'd need a ton I know Walmart has some big ones for $2 for like 50 if your ever interested :) How far is the junction station from your place?
Wally world?
Couple hour round trip.
I've been once in over a year.
Got this tablet there. :thumb:
How is everything this evening?

Stay safe

Wally world?
Couple hour round trip.
I've been once in over a year.
Got this tablet there. :thumb:
How is everything this evening?

Stay safe
It’s been a day a good one though had to rush my ass to finish a order that they needed out for 12:30pm got it done for 11 :) naw the train station my friend says it’s a half hour from down town Sudbury but you were saying you lived further away

It’s been a day a good one though had to rush my ass to finish a order that they needed out for 12:30pm got it done for 11 :) naw the train station my friend says it’s a half hour from down town Sudbury but you were saying you lived further away
Not 100 % sure where it is.
But I could find it easy enough if you had a ticket. :thumb:

Stay safe

sounds good thinking of the 1st Saturday of November if everything works out as planned, would only be me though I'm worried about Julia with the pregnancy
Just going to miss the trim party.
Sounds terrific. :love:
We can work out the details. :thumb:

Stay safe

Just going to miss the trim party.
Sounds terrific. :love:
We can work out the details. :thumb:

Stay safe
Aw Fuck :( lol its all good work is going to get crazy again starting this month so I'd be doing 6 days a week normally 11 hrs but fridays and saturdays are normally 5-8 hours so its not to bad sunday been able to save some decent money up now moving is looking a little more realistic and I heard whispers of a raise which is bomb but which ever date we choose i'll make sure im off :) Alright my friend I'm off to bed hope your treat goes well and I'll talk to ya at some point tomorrow probably 1st break

Aw Fuck :( lol its all good work is going to get crazy again starting this month so I'd be doing 6 days a week normally 11 hrs but fridays and saturdays are normally 5-8 hours so its not to bad sunday been able to save some decent money up now moving is looking a little more realistic and I heard whispers of a raise which is bomb but which ever date we choose i'll make sure im off :) Alright my friend I'm off to bed hope your treat goes well and I'll talk to ya at some point tomorrow probably 1st break
Good evening :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284

Hey guys it’s me was just wondering how the tricomes are looking in the first oic
1BFA0C59-C2E2-4D19-AAFD-2E507DEB1D11.jpeg

And is this a seed?
4CF3BA2C-BC55-4C8D-978D-B8D2D7558718.jpeg

Hey guys it’s me was just wondering how the tricomes are looking in the first oic
1BFA0C59-C2E2-4D19-AAFD-2E507DEB1D11.jpeg

And is this a seed?
4CF3BA2C-BC55-4C8D-978D-B8D2D7558718.jpeg
Good morning TC. :ciao:
Hard to tell from those pics.
Need some bud shots.
Hope your enjoying your weekend.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom