Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Look like it unfortunately.
How far in does it go?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Hey you ok?
I second that.. looks just like the buds that rotted last year.. you may luck up and only have it in a concentrated area though

Here’s some pictures of more hard to tell
If it’s purple or rot and found lots of webs and some mites

D50827C9-6C1A-4B18-B229-D26275308545.jpeg

C871732C-2FE1-43C2-91B7-A53EA77EAB6A.jpeg

04DAAFA2-D23F-4986-921B-B6DFA6390636.jpeg

002635E6-940B-41B3-BF11-D22C7650A305.jpeg

The purple is pretty and the mites you can spray for or just wash off later. Sorry about the rot though.

A letter from whom?
Just how do I tell the difference? I questioned the other because it looked like dirt and thanks man kinda seems like I was well past the point of being able to fix it. The company that owns this town house neighbours were complaining from the smell

Just how do I tell the difference? I questioned the other because it looked like dirt and thanks man kinda seems like I was well past the point of being able to fix it.
Difference between what? I don't see any rot on those pics, just purple. Rotted flowers will be mushy and brown to the stem. If it's really bad you'll see mold when you pull them apart.
The company that owns this town house neighbours were complaining from the smell
Damn...good thing you don't cook Indian food every night!

Difference between what? I don't see any rot on those pics, just purple. Rotted flowers will be mushy and brown to the stem. If it's really bad you'll see mold when you pull them apart.

Damn...good thing you don't cook Indian food every night!
Thank you sir brought a good laugh and thank goodness they aren’t all goners lol it’s super early though will try to make hash with it or risk trying to do edibles gotta dry it first thoufu

You’ll know if it’s rot the second you go to break it apart.. it’ll just collapse in on itself.. like Shed said though, you can go around it

You can cut away (and toss) the rotted part (with good margins above and below it) and use the rest as you usually would.
Thanks I’ll give it a try had to take a break to help with the kiddo. Plan is to hang them in the closest I was originally planning on growing in, the rh has been doing well lately low 60s to mid 50s. how’s life treating you my man?

You’ll know if it’s rot the second you go to break it apart.. it’ll just collapse in on itself.. like Shed said though, you can go around it
Thanks man going to recess as well I haven’t thrown anything out yet other then the actual stocks of the plants.

Sounds good!

Not too bad, just some background stresses dragging on me a bit.
Hopefully it works itself out my friend! I know @Bill284 pain with the cold now lol still in double digits but I’m feeling it. Do you guys celebrate Canadian thanksgiving or do anything for it?

Not being Canadian we just wish one to all you who are! Our Thanksgiving is November 24.
True sir and do you guys do pumpkin pie for yours? Just finished hanging them looks like it was just the one stem I’ll keep an eye on it as it finishes drying and double check was 4-5 branches on a clothes hanger used 4 so it wasn’t a complete loss

We do, and it's part of the traditional group of foods: turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. I'm not big on the last two though.
I really wasn’t a fan of cranberry sauce myself until a couple years ago no idea why guess tastes change as you grow older.

I like to go up to the farms on the country side to get pies find Walmart and folks are to small for the price.

If your ever feeling adventurous the Kraft dinner that comes in shell format with the liquid cheese is bomb mixed with stuffing…this is also why my parents never restocked the cupboards lol they knew I’d get creative and eat everything

Thanks man going to recess as well I haven’t thrown anything out yet other then the actual stocks of the plants.
It’s devastating to see it, but it’s even more devastating to overreact and scrap everything just to find out you could’ve cut it out. It’s actually pretty common in outdoor grows around here because of the crazy rain patterns in fall.. Usually they just chop an inch or two above the rot and call it good.

It’s devastating to see it, but it’s even more devastating to overreact and scrap everything just to find out you could’ve cut it out. It’s actually pretty common in outdoor grows around here because of the crazy rain patterns in fall.. Usually they just chop an inch or two above the rot and call it good.
Thanks and I didnt think of it I honestly thought it was dirt lol Also happy the wife stole me before I did something rash how im going to harvest grand daddy I'm not sure its going to take a couple days when ready

Hello buoy

Sorry to hear about the rot :(

And I’m even sorrier to hear about the pain in the arse neighbour.

Happy Canadian thanks giving tho. And pumpkin pie sounds disgusting. I’m not sure if you eat it as a main or dessert, but either way it sounds yuck… I say as I bite into my vegemite and sao biscuits (not even joking either).

Vegemite FTW.

Back
Top Bottom