Coffee Tries To Grow Again

So uh anyone got any ideas on this one? Watered her yesterday thinking it’s the weight of the buds?
5C91DDED-B4DD-44B9-A05B-020040755310.jpeg
Weak stems?
You may want to try reverse Carhook™.
Use bamboo stakes to prop them up.

Second the bamboo stakes. This can be caused by rain pouring down plus the weight of the buds. That happened to me last year.

Edit: Or third on the stakes apparently, lol!

Could very well be! Mine do that when the flowers get heavy, though it also happens when the plant gets hit by a truck. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This ↑
Does a toddler and a toddler puppy count as a truck? Lmao been a nightmare the dog is trying to dig it up to get to the roots

Weak stems?
You may want to try reverse Carhook™.
Use bamboo stakes to prop them up.
That’d make sense to I’ll see if I can get Julia to pick up some tomorrow Dante made a house with my others :(
Second the bamboo stakes. This can be caused by rain pouring down plus the weight of the buds. That happened to me last year.

Edit: Or third on the stakes apparently, lol!
If she can’t get them would a tomato cage and plant wire work?

Does a toddler and a toddler puppy count as a truck? Lmao been a nightmare the dog is trying to dig it up to get to the roots
LOL yes, but that truck also counts as a truck. ;) Unless of course the truck is just parked there to keep the dog from the roots, If so... :welldone:
If she can’t get them would a tomato cage and plant wire work?
Might be hard to get a tomato cage over that without damaging the buds but if you have one on hand it's worth a shot. And any long sticks will work if there are some nearby. We just use bamboo because it's cheap and strong.

You can build a teepee taller than the plant and tie the branches to it.

LOL yes, but that truck also counts as a truck. ;) Unless of course the truck is just parked there to keep the dog from the roots, If so... :welldone:

Might be hard to get a tomato cage over that without damaging the buds but if you have one on hand it's worth a shot. And any long sticks will work if there are some nearby. We just use bamboo because it's cheap and strong.

You can build a teepee taller than the plant and tie the branches to it.
Omg I didn’t even notice it I’m so used to it being there lmao but ya it’s there for that reason she started digging under the planter to but I have no room in the tent and no where else to really put it just need to keep an eye on her.

I’ll see what I can do nothing tonight I don’t think though still have to feed Grand Daddy and have a shower and wake up my couch potatoe before the potatoe plant goes to bed :) she’s not feeling well tonight but only a few hour days to go I had to take Friday off so I can’t do Saturday now I don’t think mind you I never confirm Saturday until they pay me for the Saturday before ok I’m rambling again. Also I learned I can’t write worth shit without caffeine in my system or weed RIP time sheet lol

That’s what I use, but as Shed mentioned it may be tough to place it now. Unless the branches are very flexible.
I think it reverted back to its days of when I was LSTing it there’s no times on it anymore to hold it down it went crazy. Found some wood I can use and I got some pipe cleaners still

Hiya Gary!

My first harvest - Oct 2020 - I did not wash off Dawn / Safer and I'm pretty sure that's why those buds did not taste that great. Wonderful high but not the best taste. Pretty sure I smoked paraquat in the 70's so . . . no biggie.

If you are still in veg all good! In flower wash off about 30 mins after application and you should be fine. In flower apply and wash early in the day so they dry out (avoid bud rot) by nightfall / darkness.
Wow.. reading this just made me realize why I some times would taste soap on some buds.. others smoking it would say they didn’t taste it but as a child I got soap in the mouth often so that taste is unmistakable to me. That makes much more sense as to why I would taste it over different strains with no mention of a soapy flavor profile.

Didn’t mean to hijack your journal 12, I just got hit with a wave of realization lol

Wow.. reading this just made me realize why I some times would taste soap on some buds.. others smoking it would say they didn’t taste it but as a child I got soap in the mouth often so that taste is unmistakable to me. That makes much more sense as to why I would taste it over different strains with no mention of a soapy flavor profile.

Didn’t mean to hijack your journal 12, I just got hit with a wave of realization lol
Hey it’s all good my friend it’s here for all to learn :)

Here’s some tricomes guys regular update tomorrow sorry for being AWOL still trying to get my shit together

I had 3 seedlings that got about 5” tall then just stalled, other 3 just kept getting bigger. Thought they stunted but after about a week, holy man did they explode, ended up being my heaviest yielding plants that run.
That’s cool man I just left mine to long

Back
Top Bottom