Pink Runtz Autoflower: Multiple Organic Medium Mixes: Comparing Performance

Tails were bigger this morning big enough to plant! They're now in their little cups! Lights come on at 1pm (3 hours)! And will run 18/6 until they're done!

20220129_091426.jpg

IMG_20220129_093527_01.jpg

Contacts on the new addition to the family :headbanger:
Thanks!

Is there a big difference on when they show their little heads from the soil with them being inside with lights? Usually I can expect them within 7-10 days outside.

With lights off, humidifier off, and room heat at 0, exhaust fan still going at speed 4, humidity dropped to 50% rh, and dropped to a low of 18.3 celsius. Should I keep the room warmer and keep the humidifier going during lights off?

Lights just came on a half hour ago, rh is climbing, it's at about 56%, temperature climbing to, it's at 21celsius.

Got my exhaust to trigger at 26 celsius and if it goes above 80 rh. And to alarm if it drops below 17 celsius or 45 rh.
Any tweaks you fine folks suggest?

I suggest you keep the temperature at 80º F (26º C) for the first few weeks. Most folks whose seeds don't sprout are dealing with low temperatures. Leave the lights on 24/0 and keep the heat up.

Once you have tails you should see sprouts in 2-3 days if they're kept warm.

A low RH of 50% is okay for veg,but if you can get it into the 60s that would be better. 50% and below is good for flower though.

I suggest you keep the temperature at 80º F (26º C) for the first few weeks. Most folks whose seeds don't sprout are dealing with low temperatures. Leave the lights on 24/0 and keep the heat up.

Once you have tails you should see sprouts in 2-3 days if they're kept warm.

A low RH of 50% is okay for veg,but if you can get it into the 60s that would be better. 50% and below is good for flower though.
Perfect, just switched my timer to 24/0 and my temp trigger to 27, until they show their pretty faces.

Humidity doesn't drop below 60 with lights on so should be good there, stole the little humidifier from my bedroom, I gotta fill up 3 times a day hahaha but keeps me busy lol.

Thanks!

Is there a big difference on when they show their little heads from the soil with them being inside with lights? Usually I can expect them within 7-10 days outside.

With lights off, humidifier off, and room heat at 0, exhaust fan still going at speed 4, humidity dropped to 50% rh, and dropped to a low of 18.3 celsius. Should I keep the room warmer and keep the humidifier going during lights off?

Lights just came on a half hour ago, rh is climbing, it's at about 56%, temperature climbing to, it's at 21celsius.

Got my exhaust to trigger at 26 celsius and if it goes above 80 rh. And to alarm if it drops below 17 celsius or 45 rh.
Any tweaks you fine folks suggest?
I meant congrats but I think you knew what I meant :rofl:

2/4 is what I got. I don't think the other two made it. Had some problems last night with humidity getting way too high when no one was home. Had humidifier going while lights were off. Now struggling today with keeping humidity up with lights off, put humidifier on low setting in the room that the tent is in, instead of in the tent, seems to be helping. Will see if putting it on high with lights on will keep it where I want it.
Here's the two babes that made it

20220202_135826.jpg

20220202_135823.jpg

Heya Happy!

Thanks for joining along! I appreciate all the people and tips and tricks!

So my initial plans of four plants turned into 2, as only 2 made it through the humidity disaster I had. All is resolved in that department with my new smart humidifier. And I'm still going ahead with comparing two soil mixtures, just haven't figured out which two yet.

Back
Top Bottom