New Grow With PS500 LED

The thays true if they only had half a brain to see wat its doin they defently get themselfs out of a hole wit the debt there in the morans . Ud think that they would rather that dabber . Ye penny lucky enough im not cos none of my partners family would have ever spoke to me again cos there so antidrug ppl.

Good luck to ya quinny... that really freaking sucks man.. so sorry that happened to you!! Wow what crazy times we live in.. sad it can all be taken away just like that. Youll make it back up to the top again in no time.. you have the right attitude! Take it easy man.. hope they dont go too hard on ya. That secret room in the shed sounds pretty sweet. Cant wait to see that in action!

Good luck to ya quinny... that really freaking sucks man.. so sorry that happened to you!! Wow what crazy times we live in.. sad it can all be taken away just like that. Youll make it back up to the top again in no time.. you have the right attitude! Take it easy man.. hope they dont go too hard on ya. That secret room in the shed sounds pretty sweet. Cant wait to see that in action!
How u toast ye was pritty heartbrojen watchin them take away sumthin that ive work so hard on and bein so close aswel but that the chance i took myself. Ye im already on google gettin ideas my froends is goin to try get the keys so we can get a start on it ive got sum cool ideas so soon as im done or doin il put up a thread for all to c happy growin to u mate

hey quinny i didn't see this I'm so sorry man what a bitch i no what your going through i was at work one day when my wife called and told me the cops just took the plants my heart was up in my throat i never had any jail it was back in the early 80s so i got off easy probation i got lucky,the fact that your not in jail already is a good thing they probably no your not a trouble maker,i like the shed idea that will work don't tell people where you live about it your safe here,i wonder how hard it would be to send some bud to ya I've done that inside the us never outside,when you get your new setup please contact me i like your positive attitude about things ill be seeing you good luck man!

hey quinny i didn't see this I'm so sorry man what a bitch i no what your going through i was at work one day when my wife called and told me the cops just took the plants my heart was up in my throat i never had any jail it was back in the early 80s so i got off easy probation i got lucky,the fact that your not in jail already is a good thing they probably no your not a trouble maker,i like the shed idea that will work don't tell people where you live about it your safe here,i wonder how hard it would be to send some bud to ya I've done that inside the us never outside,when you get your new setup please contact me i like your positive attitude about things ill be seeing you good luck man!
Ye was sickened alright ye it was pritty much the same i was on the way home from work to get a phone call sayin the pigs were at the house wantin to raid my rm . Ahh id say it wouldnt even get to me because ooff custom maybe but not sure it would have to be well wrapped up were no smell gets out ha . But thanks very much mate . Ye im already on google gettin ideas and theres sum pritty cool ideas . Sure will mate cant wait to get bk up and runnin i feel so lost at the min .

Ye was sickened alright ye it was pritty much the same i was on the way home from work to get a phone call sayin the pigs were at the house wantin to raid my rm . Ahh id say it wouldnt even get to me because ooff custom maybe but not sure it would have to be well wrapped up were no smell gets out ha . But thanks very much mate . Ye im already on google gettin ideas and theres sum pritty cool ideas . Sure will mate cant wait to get bk up and runnin i feel so lost at the min .

Sorry to hear buddy

Keep us posted

Well hows all keepin so i luckly enough got a cation only so happy days there . Wen i went dwn wat was beside me in the interview was my hole setup up talk about teasin me ha . And have to say the smell of the plants were amazin to wish i had just 1 j off her say she would have been beautiful

How u toast ye i no i will be nxt time ha ye as for me goin a ywere i wont be il be in the bkround observin . Ye thats the plan bein descreet and not 1 person will no only me and me mate ha

Well hows all keepin so i luckly enough got a cation only so happy days there . Wen i went dwn wat was beside me in the interview was my hole setup up talk about teasin me ha . And have to say the smell of the plants were amazin to wish i had just 1 j off her say she would have been beautiful
so you got spanked could have been a lot worse I'm happy for you you got a break it won't be long and you'll be rite back at it,somebody told them about your grow and they had to do something next grow mums the word,good luck to ya bud!:smokin:

hey quinny hows it going mate i was looking trough some old pics of death valley the wife and i went and stayed there a couple days a while back and it was pretty cool its beautiful in its own desolate way lol anyway here a few pics the first one are badwater basin its the lowest spot in the state and one of the cool things about this spot is on a real clear day you can see mt whitney the highest peak in california,then some pics of titus canyon it was cool taking this drive some of the terrain was semi 4 wheel drive death valley has some cool country side colored mountain sides sand dunes all kind s of stuff lol anyway heres some pics bud hope your having a good one!
28516.JPG
29815.JPG
28313.JPG
212108.JPG
220100.JPG
23020.JPG

hey quinny hows it going mate i was looking trough some old pics of death valley the wife and i went and stayed there a couple days a while back and it was pretty cool its beautiful in its own desolate way lol anyway here a few pics the first one are badwater basin its the lowest spot in the state and one of the cool things about this spot is on a real clear day you can see mt whitney the highest peak in california,then some pics of titus canyon it was cool taking this drive some of the terrain was semi 4 wheel drive death valley has some cool country side colored mountain sides sand dunes all kind s of stuff lol anyway heres some pics bud hope your having a good one!
28516.JPG
29815.JPG
28313.JPG
212108.JPG
220100.JPG
23020.JPG
Words couldnt describe them pics beautiful defo have to get over to there and check fhe place out .

Also uses r all doin an amazin job wit the ladys keep up the good work yall as uses would say urselfs hahahaha happy growin

hey quinny whats up man,are you getting your new garden together bud just wanted to stop by and say hello and share a few pics with you,these are of yosemite we were there a couple years ago its an awsome place what i call LARGE if you ever make it over here you need to put this place at the top of your list you have to see it pics don't do justice you won't be sorry well you have a nice day I'm in the outdoor veg garden today enjoy the pics sorry for the haze!
0091995.jpg
el capitan
0151010.jpg
half dome
168100.JPG
some more
053106.JPG
111265.JPG
105103.jpg

Back
Top Bottom